Yugioh Summoner

Loleo

You are a Summoner.

You and your companions use your abilities to overcome the challenges of the world. Each of you have one level 4 or lower monster of your choice and can collect spells and traps laying around. To capture a monster you must defeat it in battle. Each of you has an ability similar to those found in duel links and an ability with practical usage outside of battle. The world is split into the terrain of types and the attributes each have their own terrain. You start at the center of the world where all creatures reside to acquire equipment and adventure.

$- used to bye spells, traps and miscellaneous item.

encounters are battles between teams with set bets both parties agree upon.

events may occur in which you use items practically.

To start send your chosen ability(s), level 4, and equipment you want to travel with.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yaron Usuko

Level 4 fencing fire ferret

Can summon a die with a random side length between one ally monster's ATK and DEF in cm per day.

I am starting in the Earth area of the Beast territory and I head out with a weeks supply of food, hunting gear, and a tent.

So you send the name of your character and the type of the monster you control and it's effects and the place you start in and your equipment to start?

9 hours ago, ITSUKOSOADO said:

Yaron Usuko

Level 4 fencing fire ferret

Can summon a die with a random side length between one ally monster's ATK and DEF in cm per day.

I am starting in the Earth area of the Beast territory and I head out with a weeks supply of food, hunting gear, and a tent.

Yudo Mandel

Level 4 crusader of endymion

Can double the ATK and DEF power of a monster once per day

Starting in the light area in the Spellcaster territory starting with a weeks supply of food and water and with a sword and a shield and a tent.

6 hours ago, IBRAHIM THE LEGEND said:

Yudo Mandel

Level 4 crusader of endymion

Can double the ATK and DEF power of a monster once per day

Starting in the light area in the Spellcaster territory starting with a weeks supply of food and water and with a sword and a shield and a tent.

The surrounding area is bright, sandy, and brimming with magic. Nearby you see some large structures and practitioners of magic. Both human and monsters find magic sanctuary here. What do you wish to do?

On 6/5/2021 at 12:39 AM, IBRAHIM THE LEGEND said:

I will go to the large structures to collect some magic

(sorry for the late reply) You go to the large structure and the people are very kind. You are offered a jar of bottled magic that can be manipulated with intent. *obtained 32oz of magic in glass bottle*. The man introduces himself as Kimcheck an apprentice at the temple who is learning under Milla the temporal magician and Mara the mystical elf.

On 6/7/2021 at 6:15 AM, PioRTek Skiba said:

Nasko Trumanti

monster: Assasult Wyvern

at start of battle once per day, it halves monster power that is battling

starting in hills of dragons with bottle of unlimited water, food for 5 days, 4 capture disks. tent, and egg of dragon

You wander around the territories of the dragons and feel drawn to a bright area. Off in the distance you see a sleeping Rainbow Dragon and a Galaxy Eyes Photon Dragon sparing against an Alexandrite Dragon. The Stone beneath you seems to be glowing granite. 

2 hours ago, ITSUKOSOADO said:

(sorry for the late reply) You go to the large structure and the people are very kind. You are offered a jar of bottled magic that can be manipulated with intent. *obtained 32oz of magic in glass bottle*. The man introduces himself as Kimcheck an apprentice at the temple who is learning under Milla the temporal magician and Mara the mystical elf.

I go to the temple

Inside the temple there are many rooms. A map has different pictures adorning each of 6 rooms.

1. Sitting individual

2. Food

3. Some sort of ritualistic circle (this seems to lead to an area with more choices)

4. A mouth (this seems to lead to an area with more choices)

5. A cell

6. an infinity symbol and ?

There are more rooms but these are the marked ones. You also see 4 individuals with bird masks near the entrance that have not said anything.

2 hours ago, PioRTek Skiba said:

I come to see Galaxy-Eyes Photon Dragon

As you walk closer you realize the floor is uneven. The battle is almost over and Galaxy eyes is obviously winning. Would like to do anything before the battle is over?

*obtained 1/16 cubic ft/~1769 cubic cm of glowing granite (weighs 10lbs/4.5kg)* As you back away the battle ends, Galaxy eyes victorious. Now there lie 2 "sleeping" dragons. Galaxy eyes spotted you and after taking a swig of a thick ruby liquid quietly comes up beside you.

Hey Itsu:

Let me see if I understand correctly: This is an RP, and you serve pretty much as a Dungeon Master dictating what happens to each character, riight?

You choose a character name, and a Level 4 monster as companion. You select an Ability that is YGO-ish, and your monster companion has its original effect as an Ability, but adapted to what would be a real life environment... is this correct?

Finally, you decide the equipment you start with.

If all of this is ✅, I have some comments:

Firstly, my intention was to start with either "Crowned by the World Chalice" or "Madolche Magileine". Problem here is, the former is a Level 2 Normal Monster and the latter has an effect which requires her to be destroyed OR Summons a Madolche pal, which I guess wouldn't be allowed over here. Is Level 4 an absolute? Because for the sake of people selecting what they want it could be Level 4 or lower. Also, it's sad Normal Monsters can't do a thing, so perhaps allowing them to have an effect in this story based on their flavour and/or story.

Another thing is the Equipment. There's no restriction mentioned, meaning I could wish to start with an armor that is absolutely impervious to any attack or magic, that can't be stolen, swapped, lost or taken from me in any means, and a Sword that never breaks or lose sharpness, and can cut everything, including reality and falseness, with the same precautionary measures of the armor so I can never lose it. I wouldn't ask for these because boring as heck, but I let you know in case somebody wants to apply this cheap tactic.  I believe the rules of the RP should be clearer or in time it'll cause trouble n.n

1 hour ago, Rayfield Lumina said:

Hey Itsu:

Let me see if I understand correctly: This is an RP, and you serve pretty much as a Duel Master dictating what happens to each character, riight?

You choose a character name, and a Level 4 monster as companion. You select an Ability that is YGO-ish, and your monster companion has its original effect as an Ability, but adapted to what would be a real life environment... is this correct?

Finally, you decide the equipment you start with.

If all of this is ✅, I have some comments:

Firstly, my intention was to start with either "Crowned by the World Chalice" or "Madolche Magileine". Problem here is, the former is a Level 2 Normal Monster and the latter has an effect which requires her to be destroyed OR Summons a Madolche pal, which I guess wouldn't be allowed over here. Is Level 4 an absolute? Because for the sake of people selecting what they want it could be Level 4 or lower. Also, it's sad Normal Monsters can't do a thing, so perhaps allowing them to have an effect in this story based on their flavour and/or story.

Another thing is the Equipment. There's no restriction mentioned, meaning I could wish to start with an armor that is absolutely impervious to any attack or magic, that can't be stolen, swapped, lost or taken from me in any means, and a Sword that never breaks or lose sharpness, and can cut everything, including reality and falseness, with the same precautionary measures of the armor so I can never lose it. I wouldn't ask for these because boring as heck, but I let you know in case somebody wants to apply this cheap tactic.  I believe the rules of the RP should be clearer or in time it'll cause trouble n.n

1. I'll make it level 4 or bellow. This is for fun and not too well thought out but special summoning other monsters can occur if you've allied with other monsters.

2. I didn't explain this before but I'm treating destruction like fainting in Pokémon. Banishment is like teleportation. Returning to your hand is like being stunned. Tools and monsters are on standby so there is no "deck". For the sake of convenience each monster can only be "summoned" once per duel. 

3. Normal monsters can have effects related to what they are. I actually watched a video showing many normal monsters have flavor text related to being evasive.

4. As for the equipment... I'm treating it on the honor rule. If you want to be OP from the start you can. This is similar to abilities (again not really restricted). My main concern for this is if people want to interact in a sort of battle. In this instance only found items are allowed.

5. Thanks for the concern. I'm a DM for Dungeons and Dragons but this is more spontaneous and I would love to hear feedback in the future.  

On 6/9/2021 at 2:16 AM, IBRAHIM THE LEGEND said:

I go to check the ritualistic circle

You head down the winding paths and reach a hall lined with doors. There are bulletin and information boards nearby. There are requests for assistance in Ritual summoning, Fusion summoning, and conjuration of magical artifacts. The Information board reads:

"Welcome to ritual hall where powerful magic is cast at the cost of time, materials, and accurate actions. If you wish to perform quick spells please refer to incantation hall (marked by the mouth)"

You see many individuals (some not human) wearing elegant robes. Many have masks, staffs or wands. Two that stand out:

1. A small boy adorned in obsidian robes with gold at every joint and what seem to be amethyst orbs.

2. A dog whose fur seems to match an evening over a sea. You almost make out a second head?

6 hours ago, IBRAHIM THE LEGEND said:

I go to the incantation hall

At the incantation hall you see similar boards but different people. You are now in the area of simple magic. You can learn a simple phrase that has a simple effect:

1. produce dim light.

2. conjure a needle.

3. amplify your voice.

4. light a small fire.

5. (ask what you want)

16 minutes ago, PioRTek Skiba said:

Hm, I see if the Galaxy-Eyes wants to battle

The Galaxy eyes says he's ready for a fight but warns you he has never lost a battle only tied and won.

Archived