Yugioh Summoner

Loleo

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, IBRAHIM THE LEGEND said:

I go to the gold one

You see the little kid from earlier introduces himself as Aurum the gold dragon summoner and wants to fight alongside his summoned beast against you.

11 hours ago, ITSUKOSOADO said:

You see the little kid from earlier introduces himself as Aurum the gold dragon summoner and wants to fight alongside his summoned beast against you.

If he wants a fight I will give him one

On 6/12/2021 at 4:34 AM, IBRAHIM THE LEGEND said:

If he wants a fight I will give him one

Yudo, the kid and his dragon disappear and your are blinded by a flash  of light. When you can see again you see in his position is a bewildered suspicious looking man holding a purse made of coral. You think someone's spell didn't work as intended?

7 hours ago, IBRAHIM THE LEGEND said:

I want to know more

You see nearby Milla seemed to be the one who messed up. The suspicious man seems as confused as you are and attempts to run away though he seems not used to the dessert sands. 

Just now, PioRTek Skiba said:

Hm, i use my monster effect to halve galaxy eyes photon dragon attack 3000 -> 1500. Then I attack with Assault Wyvern that have 1800 attack points 1800 > 1500

As you attack Galaxy Eyes, he teleports away making this a drawn out battle. Over time he weakens and you knock him out. Your wyvern reacts to the fallen galaxy eyes fainting itself and awakening the Galaxy eyes who acknowledges defeat.

18 minutes ago, PioRTek Skiba said:

I use my disk to try to capture him

He closes his eyes and enters your disk, congratulations you now have a Galaxy Eyes Photon Dragon.

(apologies for any inconsistencies that may arise from the combat system)

Archived