Master of magician

Ray.

Apprentice Pendulum Magician

Light           Level 1

Spellcaster / Pendulum / Tuner / Effect

Scale: 8

PE: Once per turn: You can declare a number between this card's scale and the scale of the other card in your Pendulum Zone; the Level of all monsters on the field become equal to the number you declared, but banish this card is you do not control other "Magician" card.

ME:  If you control no monsters and your LP is equal to your opponent's, you can Special Summon this card (from your hand). While your LP is equal to your opponent's, this card is unaffected by your opponent's card effects. This card can attack directly. If this card inflicts battle damage to your opponent: You can reveal your opponent's hand, then Special Summon 1 monster in it ignoring its Summoning conditions, and if you do, negate its effects, also your opponent can draw 2 cards, then you can have the summoned card become any Level between that monster's Level and this card.  If this monster is used as Tribute or material for a Summon, the Summoned monster gains this effect.
 You take no battle damage from battles involving this card

ATK 500 / DEF 0

It's good but don't you think that it helps your opponent more than helping you

1 hour ago, ITSUKOSOADO said:

Light           Level 1

PE: Once per turn: You can declare a level between your pendulum scale; all monsters currently on the field become the declared level. If you don't control a magician card, banish this card.

ME: If you control no monsters and your LP is equal to your opponent's, you can Special Summon this card (from your hand). While your LP is equal to your opponent's, this card is unaffected by card effects. This card can attack directly. If this card inflicts battle damage to your opponent: You can reveal your opponent's hand, then Special Summon 1 monster to your opponent's field in it ignoring its Summoning conditions, and if you do, negate its effects, also your opponent can draw 2 cards, then you can have the summoned card become any Level between that monster's Level and this card. If this monster is used as material or tributed for the summon of a monster, the summoned gains this effect: "You take no battle damage from battles involving this card". You can only use each effect of "Apprentice Magician" once per turn.

ATK 500 / DEF 0

No problem

8 hours ago, ITSUKOSOADO said:

Light           Level 1

PE: Once per turn: You can declare a level between your pendulum scale; all monsters currently on the field become the declared level. If you don't control a magician card, banish this card.

ME: If you control no monsters and your LP is equal to your opponent's, you can Special Summon this card (from your hand). While your LP is equal to your opponent's, this card is unaffected by card effects. This card can attack directly. If this card inflicts battle damage to your opponent: You can reveal your opponent's hand, then Special Summon 1 monster to your opponent's field in it ignoring its Summoning conditions, and if you do, negate its effects, also your opponent can draw 2 cards, then you can have the summoned card become any Level between that monster's Level and this card. If this monster is used as material or tributed for the summon of a monster, the summoned gains this effect: "You take no battle damage from battles involving this card". You can only use each effect of "Apprentice Magician" once per turn.

ATK 500 / DEF 0

12 hours ago, Tinkerer said:

It looks like you still have the unedited version in your quote. The correct version Special Summons their monster to your field and lets the opponent draw 2 cards to compensate.

I know ITSUKSOADO told me that and I was just waiting for him to send the correct one

1 hour ago, IBRAHIM THE LEGEND said:

I know ITSUKSOADO told me that and I was just waiting for him to send the correct one

The correction is edited into his original post. It no longer says "to your opponent's field", but the one in your post does.

Eh, I'm already in the thread. Might as well post a card:

Hat Magician

DARK **

Spellcaster/Flip/Effect

FLIP: Destroy all face-up attack position monsters on the field.

Set cards you control cannot be banished. Once per turn: You can target 1 Spell/Trap you control; destroy it, and if you do, Set 1 "Magical Hats" from your Deck.

300/1500

Archived