[Written] Omega-Meteonic Dracursus, Ursatron's Dominance

Dokutah

Omega-Meteonic Dracursus, Ursatron's Dominance

LIGHT / Level 12 / Machine / Fusion / Effect

1 Level 1 monster that cannot be Normal Summon/Set on the field + Level 7 or higher monster 

(This card is always treated as an “Ursarctic” and “Drytron” card.) Must be either Fusion Summoned, or Special Summoned by sending the above monsters you control to the GY (in which case you do not use "Polymerization"). While you control this Fusion Summoned monster that used either "Ursartic" or Drytron" Monsters as material: Monster(s) with the highest Level of each monster card type you control cannot be targeted or be destroyed by card effect (if tied, apply this effect to those monsters). Once per Chain, when your opponent activates a card effect (Quick Effect): You can have a monster you control lose 2000 ATK; the effects becomes "Special Summon 1 Ursatron Token to opponent side of the field in defense position (WATER/Level 7/Beast/ATK 0/DEF 700. This card is always treated as an “Ursarctic” and “Drytron” card.)"

4000 /4700

This one looks pretty cool, though I haven't seen much of Drytrons and Ursarctic to know the complete deal about them. I know that the former are mostly Lv 1 Effect Mons which cannot be Normal/Summoned Set, so there's one of the materials, but the Bears can be Normal Summoned normally, so I'm unsure what's the plan... though I guess Moulinglacia can be one... no wait, if it's going to have also Drytrons... IDK xD.

What I know is that here -> "While you control this Fusion Summoned monster that use either "Ursartic" or Drytron" Monsters as material" I think you should swap use with used. Also, when you talk about target and destruction immunity of mobs of the highest level of each "card type", I'm unsure what's your intention (monster type as in Machine or Beast or card type as in Fusion, Synchro, Ritual, etc). Perhaps you ought to add that in parenthesis? Aaaand, perhaps because I'm dumb, but I dunno if you should make an specification about that -2000 ATK effect. I mean, I'm unsure, but could it be that you can keep targeting a card with 0 ATK to apply the effect? What I'm saying is, it doesn't say that it HAS to lower the ATK, it just lowers the ATK if that makes sense.

5 hours ago, Dokutah Jolly said:

1 each of monsters that cannot be Normal Summon/Set with different names and Levels (Level 1 and Level 7 or higher)

2 hours ago, Rayfield Lumina said:

This one looks pretty cool, though I haven't seen much of Drytrons and Ursarctic to know the complete deal about them. I know that the former are mostly Lv 1 Effect Mons which cannot be Normal/Summoned Set, so there's one of the materials, but the Bears can be Normal Summoned normally, so I'm unsure what's the plan... though I guess Moulinglacia can be one... no wait, if it's going to have also Drytrons... IDK xD.

This seems like a great boss and Rayfield made some good comments. About the materials, I'm assuming you would use a Drytron and/or an Ursartic Synchro? Just wanted to clarify because the main deck monsters wouldn't qualify if I'm right for Ursartics and the Synchros are level 1 7 7 in Ursartic was that the intention?

@Rayfield Lumina @ITSUKOSOADO the material there 3 scenario for this card material:

1) in pure drytron, it can used the entire main deck member including the ritual

2) in ursatric, ill admit is a bit harder since you require the level 1 synchro and the level 7 synchro to make this

3) an obviously impossible build of both, 

Now for the card type, i probabaly have to clarify that its card type (fusion, synchro, Normal, etc) rather than monster type (dragon, machine, etc) so its actually can protect multiple monster especially since ursatric and drytron lack of decent protection for its bosses ( well drytron do already got negation with mu-beta-fafnir) also its actually able to protect the main deck little member of each archetype as well since they have different card type but tied with same level so ultimately the protection apply to those also

On 7/8/2021 at 6:04 AM, Dokutah Jolly said:

@Rayfield Lumina @ITSUKOSOADO the material there 3 scenario for this card material:

1) in pure drytron, it can used the entire main deck member including the ritual

2) in ursatric, ill admit is a bit harder since you require the level 1 synchro and the level 7 synchro to make this

3) an obviously impossible build of both, 

Now for the card type, i probabaly have to clarify that its card type (fusion, synchro, Normal, etc) rather than monster type (dragon, machine, etc) so its actually can protect multiple monster especially since ursatric and drytron lack of decent protection for its bosses ( well drytron do already got negation with mu-beta-fafnir) also its actually able to protect the main deck little member of each archetype as well since they have different card type but tied with same level so ultimately the protection apply to those also

This is a little mean to Ursartics :( what if you made the level 7 or higher monster ok if it was normal summonable. or make the restriction 

"1 each of monsters that has the word tribute in their effect (Level 1 and Level 7 or higher)"

The different names and levels is unnecessary as you already clarified "1 each"

The best balance would probably come of the level one that cannot be normal summoned/set and level 7+ with no restriction or the above restriction?

On 7/12/2021 at 10:30 PM, ITSUKOSOADO said:

This is a little mean to Ursartics :( what if you made the level 7 or higher monster ok if it was normal summonable. or make the restriction 

"1 each of monsters that has the word tribute in their effect (Level 1 and Level 7 or higher)"

The different names and levels is unnecessary as you already clarified "1 each"

The best balance would probably come of the level one that cannot be normal summoned/set and level 7+ with no restriction or the above restriction?

Honestly, even though the idea of the restriction is probably flavourful to the archetypes it's inspired from, I believe Itsu's idea is right on track, that part always made me a bit uncomfortable, even if we consider the Lv 7 that cannot be Normal Summoned/Set any Extra Deck mob with level, and not necessarily a card which explicitly mentions the No NS/Set in their card text. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/7/2021 at 4:36 PM, Dokutah Jolly said:

Omega-Meteonic Dracursus, Ursatron's Dominance

LIGHT / Level 12 / Machine / Fusion / Effect

1 Level 1 monster that cannot be Normal Summon/Set + Level 7 or higher monster 

(This card is always treated as an “Ursarctic” and “Drytron” card.) Must be either Fusion Summoned, or Special Summoned by sending the above monsters you control to the GY (in which case you do not use "Polymerization"). While you control this Fusion Summoned monster that use either "Ursartic" or Drytron" Monsters as material: Monster(s) with the highest Level of each monster card type you control cannot be targeted or be destroyed by card effect (if tied, apply this effect to those monsters). Once per Chain, when your opponent activates a card effect (Quick Effect): You can return a non token monster you control to your hand; the effects becomes "Special Summon 1 Ursatron Token to opponent side of the field in defense position (WATER/Level 7/Beast/ATK 0/DEF 700. This card is always treated as an “Ursarctic” and “Drytron” card. and can be treated as a level one with 2000 ATK for ritual summons.)"

4000 /3700

my version (shortened "unnecessary?" condition for summon and made token better for both archetypes.

11 minutes ago, ITSUKOSOADO said:

my version (shortened "unnecessary?" condition for summon and made token better for both archetypes.

Wait which part is unnecessary?

The only thing i welcome for the token fixing is the level 7 change. The rest i respectfully disagree since it will make it too OP. Drytron already good at cycling themselves even without the tokens help its just plain unfair if the token have 2000 atk to drop Herald of Ultimateness. negation cost to bouncing your stuff back is also counter-productive. Atk reducing its much more impactful to the drytron while its also small cost for the fragile and costly field presence of ursatric

10 minutes ago, Dokutah Jolly said:

Wait which part is unnecessary?

The only thing i welcome for the token fixing is the level 7 change. The rest i respectfully disagree since it will make it too OP. Drytron already good at cycling themselves even without the tokens help its just plain unfair if the token have 2000 atk to drop Herald of Ultimateness. negation cost to bouncing your stuff back is also counter-productive. Atk reducing its much more impactful to the drytron while its also small cost for the fragile and costly field presence of ursatric

only the "on the field part" It doesn't change the meaning as far as I can tell.

The 2000ATK drop only works with half of the Ursartics since the other half don't meet the mark I was hoping bouncing would be more in line with reactivating their effects also they can tribute from hand to summon themselves

. Also maybe I would drop the "as a level one" or the whole 2000 ATK for ritual thing since being counted as a drytron already fulfills their summoning condition I can definitely concede that the token may be too powerful at that point (even if it would probably be gone before you could use it to ritual anyway).

Archived