[Written] Majesty's Angel

cr47t

Majesty's Angel

Fairy / LV6 / LIGHT / ATK 2400 / DEF 1200

Effect: Cannot be Special Summoned. Spell and Trap card effects cannot be activated.

---

so up until covid canceled the locals i was running a mundane (i.e. no monarchs support - or was it minimal support? IDR and i cant be bothered to check rn) version of a vanitys/majestys deck, and i always had a hard time protecting the two main monster cards from spell/traps as a ways to dispose of them. i don't plan on using it in locals, but i thought it would be an interesting idea to make something like this. originally before posting i had it 1000 DEF and without the "effects" clause but then reflected to change it, but if it isn't fit for the RC subforum (this is my first outing at the sub after not having played the game for over a year) i don't mind getting moved to casual.

thoughts?

While having monarch stat seems greedy, the fact that it cannot be special summoned and shutdown your s/t (albeit wont stop cont effect of s/t) too pretty much justify the synergy need thus its okay for this card to have 1000 def 

As a whole, its pretty much on theme with the rest of the Majesty/Vanity stuff

Archived