Favorite spell and trap card???

Spell: Dimension Fusion - basically it helps out my deck a lot, and allows me to summon all the monsters Dark Necrofear ate.

Trap: Michizure - Seriously underrated. even when i tribute a monster, i can eat one of theirs, then attack directly with the monster i ate. also, when i have a Newdoria down, i can destroy 2 monsters. or just when they destroy one of my monsters i can kill theirs.

hmm... I think for spell, I'd have to go with none other than the basic Mystical Space Typhoon. It has helped me so much.

For Trap, this has annoyed my friend for matches and matches... Trap Hole. I haven't had a good look at the new packs because my latest set was Fury of the Deep starter deck with some modification; best deck I had next to the Man-Eater Bug deck.

Spell: Dimension Fusion - basically it helps out my deck a lot' date=' and allows me to summon all the monsters Dark Necrofear ate.

Trap: [b']Michizure[/b] - Seriously underrated. even when i tribute a monster, i can eat one of theirs, then attack directly with the monster i ate. also, when i have a Newdoria down, i can destroy 2 monsters. or just when they destroy one of my monsters i can kill theirs.

MICHIZURE!!! That is hella underrated...

Archived