Bermuda Idol Archetype

Zamazenta the OS-Tan Fan

ca0ccc18ccb8.jpg

If you control a "Bermuda Idol" monster, you can Special Summon this card (from your hand). You can only Special Summon "Bermuda Idol, Cadet Riviere" once per turn this way. If this card is Normal or Special Summoned: You can add 1 "Bermuda Idol" monster from your Deck to your hand, except "Bermuda Idol, Cadet Riviere". You can only use this effect of "Bermuda Idol, Cadet Riviere" once per turn.

f8aacc4430b1.jpg

If you control a WATER monster, you can Special Summon this card (from your hand). You can only Special Summon "Bermuda Idol, Cherished Phrase Reina" once per turn this way. If this card is Normal or Special Summoned: You can Special Summon 1 "Bermuda Idol" monster from your hand, except "Bermuda Idol, Cherished Phrase Reina". You can only use this effect of "Bermuda Idol, Cherished Phrase Reina" once per turn.

38df4ab2c8f5.jpg

If this card is Normal or Special Summoned: You can add 1 "Bermuda Idol" Spell/Trap from your Deck to your hand. If this card is sent to the GY as Link Material: You can draw 1 card. You can only use each effect of "Bermuda Idol, Cold Eye Sara" once per turn.

8a75d71e7d5c.jpg

If this card is Normal or Special Summoned: You can Special Summon 1 "Bermuda Idol" monster from your GY, except "Bermuda Idol, Angelic Star Coral". If this card is sent to the GY as Link Material: You can add 1 Bermuda Idol" monster from your GY to your hand, except "Bermuda Idol, Angelic Star Coral". You can only use each effect of "Bermuda Idol, Angelic Star Coral" once per turn.

010adeef7f51.jpg

If a WATER monster(s) is Special Summoned to your field (except during the Damage Step): You can Special Summon this card from your hand, then your opponent gains 2000 LP. If this card is Normal or Special Summoned: You can Special Summon 1 "Bermuda Idol" monster from your Deck, except "Bermuda Idol, Dinky Echoes Parra", also you cannot Special Summon monsters from your Extra Deck for the rest of this turn, except WATER Link monsters. You can only use each effect of "Bermuda Idol, Dinky Echoes Parra" once per turn.

7a7d996fb4db.jpg

If a "Bermuda Idol" monster(s) is Special Summoned to your field (except during the Damage Step): You can Special Summon this card from your hand or GY. If this card is Normal or Special Summoned: You can Send 1 "Bermuda Idol" card from your Deck to the GY, except "Bermuda Idol, Garland Blossom Ayna". If this card is in your GY: You can banish this card from your GY; add 1 banished "Bermuda Idol" card to your hand, except "Bermuda Idol, Garland Blossom Ayna". You can only use each effect of "Bermuda Idol, Garland Blossom Ayna" once per turn.

cbb255d2d06e.jpg

If a "Bermuda Idol" monster(s) is Special Summoned to your field (except during the Damage Step): You can Special Summon this card from your hand or GY. If this card is Normal or Special Summoned: You can banish 1 "Bermuda Idol" card from your Deck, except "Bermuda Idol, Sweets Harmony Mona". If this card is in your GY: You can banish this card from your GY; banish 1 "Bermuda Idol" card from your Deck, except "Bermuda Idol, Sweets Harmony Mona". You can only use each effect of "Bermuda Idol, Sweets Harmony Mona" once per turn.

30d5585e3f55.jpg

1 Level 4 or lower "Bermuda Idol" monster
If this card is Link Summoned: You can target 1 other "Bermuda Idol" monster you control; return it to the hand, and if you do, add 1 "Bermuda Idol" Spell/Trap from your Deck to your hand, also you cannot Special Summon monsters for the rest of this turn, except WATER monsters. You can only use this effect of "Eternal Bermuda Idol, Pacifica" once per turn. You can only Special Summon "Eternal Bermuda Idol, Pacifica(s)" once per turn.

11133bef4cb7.jpg

2 WATER monsters
This Co-linked card cannot be destroyed by battle, also you take no battle damage involving this card. During your Main Phase: You can target 1 "Bermuda Idol" Link monster you control; move that monster you control to another of your Main Monster Zone(s) this card points to. If this card is sent to the GY as Link Material: You add 1 "Bermuda Idol" card from your GY to your hand. You can only use each effect of "PRISM-Image Bermuda Idol, Sunshine Clear" once per turn.

a3a98986c0ab.jpg

2 WATER monsters, including a "Bermuda Idol" monster
This Co-linked card cannot be destroyed by card effects. If this card is Link Summoned: You can draw 1 card. During your Main Phase: You can banish "Bermuda Idol" card from your GY; Set 1 "Bermuda Idol" Spell/Trap directly from your Deck with different names from your GY. You can only use each effect of "Aurora Star Bermuda Idol, Coral" once per turn.

9d1b569240db.jpg

2+ WATER monsters, including a "Bermuda Idol" monster
If this card is Link Summoned: You can banish 1 "Bermuda Idol" card from your GY; Special Summon 1 "Bermuda Idol" monster that is banished or in your GY, except "Top Bermuda Idol, Reiviere". During your opponent's Main Phase (Quick Effect): You can Special Summon 1 Level 4 or lower "Bermuda Idol" monster from your hand, but negate its effects, then, immediately after this effect resolves, Link Summon 1 "Bermuda Idol" Link monster, except "Top Bermuda Idol, Reiviere", using only "Bermuda Idol" monsters you control, except this card. You can only use each effect of "Top Bermuda Idol, Reiviere" once per turn.

71d3f5d30420.jpg

2+ WATER monsters with different names, including a "Bermuda Idol" monster
If this card is Link Summoned: You can target 1 monster on the field; return that target to the hand. If this card is banished, or "Bermuda Idol" card(s) in your GY are banished (except during the Damage Step): You can banish 1 "Bermuda Idol" card from your GY, then target 1 card on the field; return it to the Deck. Co-linked WATER monsters you control are unaffected by Trap cards and effects. You can only use each effect of "Velvet Voice Bermuda Idol, Raindear" once per turn.

726adbb4354a.jpg

2+ WATER monsters
This Co-linked card cannot be targeted by card effects. During your Main Phase: You can banish 1 "Bermuda Idol" card in your GY; Special Summon 1 "Bermuda Idol Token" (Cyberse/WATER/Level 1/ATK 0/DEF 0), and if you do, you cannot Special Summon monsters from the Extra Deck, except Link Monsters, while that Token is on the field. If this card is sent to the GY as Link Material: You can banish 1 other "Bermuda Idol" card in your GY; Special Summon this card from your GY, but banish it when it leaves the field, also you cannot Special Summon monsters from the Extra Deck for the rest of this turn, except Link monsters. You can only use each effect of "PRISM-Image Bermuda Idol, Vert" once per turn.

b93e7eb95fcd.jpg

2+ "Bermuda Idol" monsters
If this card is Link Summoned: You can target 1 other monster on the field; gain LP equal to its original ATK, and if do, add 1 "Bermuda Idol" card that is banished to your hand. During your Main Phase: You can banish 1 "Bermuda Idol" card in your GY; Special Summon 1 "Bermuda Idol" monster from your Deck, but negate it's effects, also you cannot Special Summon monsters for the rest of this turn, except WATER monsters. You can only use each effect of "Chouchou Bermuda Idol, Piorina and Pierine" once per turn.

5a47071975b5.jpg

2+ Link monsters, including a "Bermuda Idol" monster
If this card is Link Summoned: You can Special Summon 1 Link-3 or lower "Bermuda Idol" Link monster from your Extra Deck or that is banished to your Zone a "Bermuda Idol" Link monster points to, but that monster cannot activate it's effects this turn or attack. (This is treated as a Link Summon.) You cannot Special Summon other monsters from the Extra Deck the turn you activate this effect, except WATER Link monsters. You can only use this effect of "Legendary Bermuda Idol, Riviere" once per turn. Once per Chain, during your opponent's Main Phase, you can (Quick Effect): Immediately after this effect resolves, Link Summon "Bermuda Idol" Link monster, except "Legendary Bermuda Idol, Riviere", using using monsters you control. You can only resolve this effect of "Legendary Bermuda Idol, Riviere" once per turn.

30850027cba6.jpg

2+ "Bermuda Idol" Link monsters
Must first be Link Summoned. If this card is Special Summoned, or if another "Bermuda Idol" monster(s) activates an effect or is Special Summoned to your field: You can send 1 (Monster, Spell, or Trap) card from your hand to the GY, then target 1 card on the field of the same type; negate its effects until the end of the next turn. If an opponent's monster declares an attack (Quick Effect): You can send 1 "Bermuda Idol" card from your hand to the GY; negate the attack, and if you do, halve the ATK of all face-up monsters your opponent currently controls, then end the Battle Phase. If your opponent controls more Spells/Traps than you do (Quick Effect): You can banish 1 "Bermuda Idol" card from your GY; place directly from your Deck "Bermuda Idol" Contentious Spells/Traps with different names face-up in your Spell/Trap Zones, up to the difference. You can only use each effect of "Perfect Performance Bermuda Idol, Ange" once per turn.

8239c6e9cee2.jpg

Special Summon 1 Level 4 or lower "Bermuda Idol" monster from your hand or Deck, then you can make your opponent draw 2 cards, and if they do, Special Summon 1 Level 4 or lower "Bermuda Idol" monster from your hand or Deck. Banish the monster(s) Special Summoned by this card's effect during the End Phase of this turn. You can only activate 1 "Bermuda Idol Spectacular Performance" per turn.

667edf826abd.jpg

Special Summon 2 "Bermuda Idol Tokens" (Cyberse/WATER/Level 1/ATK 0/DEF 0) to your Main Monster Zone(s) your WATER Link monster points to, and if you do, you cannot Special Summon monsters from the Extra Deck, except Link Monsters, while that Token(s) is on the field. You cannot Special Summon monsters from the Extra Deck the turn you activate this card, except WATER Link monsters. You can only activate 1 "Bermuda Idol Spectacular Duo!" per turn.

42b32e47af69.jpg

Target up to 2 Level 4 or lower "Bermuda Idol" monsters in your GY; Special Summon them in Defense Position, also negate their effects, but banish them when they leaves the field, and if you do, your opponent can Special Summon monsters in Defense Position from their GY up to the number of "Bermuda Idol" monsters you Special Summoned with this effect, then if you control a "Bermuda Idol" Link monster you can target 1 "Bermuda Idol" Link monster in your GY or that is banished Special Summon it. You can banish this card from your GY; shuffle 1 "Bermuda Idol" monster from your hand into the Deck, then draw 2 cards. You cannot Special Summon monsters from the Extra Deck the turn you activate this effect, except WATER Cyberse Link monsters. You can only use 1 "Bermuda Idol Gatherings" effect per turn, and only once that turn.

d54f5804cebd.jpg

You can only control 1 "Bermuda Idol Spectalar Concert". All WATER monsters you control gain 300 ATK/DEF. During your Main Phase, you can Normal Summon 1 "Bermuda Idol" monster in addition to your Normal Summon/Set. (You can only gain this effect once per turn.) During the End Phase: You can add banished "Bermuda Idol" cards to your hand with different names, up to the number of times a "Bermuda Idol" Link monster you control banished "Bermuda Idol" cards from your GY with their effects you activated this turn while this card was face-up on your field, and if you do, your opponent can draw cards up to the number of cards you added to your hand with this effect. You can only use this effect of "Bermuda Idol Spectacular Concert" once per turn. You can only activate 1 "Bermuda Idol Spectacular Concert" per turn.

2c1b62230745.jpg

While you control a Link -3 or higher "Bermuda Idol" Link monster: Negate any card or effect activated in your opponent's hand. If a "Bermuda Idol" monster(s) is Special Summoned to your field (except during the Damage Step): You can make that opponent's monster lose ATK equal to the original ATK of that Special Summoned "Bermuda Idol" monster. If a face-up "Bermuda Idol" monster you control is sent to the GY (except during the Damage Step): You can Special Summon 1 "Bermuda Idol Tokens" (Cyberse/WATER/Level 1/ATK 0/DEF 0), and if you do, you cannot Special Summon monsters from the Extra Deck, except Link Monsters, while that Token(s) is on the field. You can only use this effect of "Bermuda Idol, Spectacular Ball" once per turn.

4884b0243bdf.jpg

While you control a Link -3 or higher "Bermuda Idol" Link monster: You can shuffle 3 of your "Bermuda Idol" cards with different names that is banished and/or in your GY into the Deck; draw 2 cards. During the Main Phase, if your opponent Special Summons a monster(s) from the Extra Deck, while you control a Link -3 or higher "Bermuda Idol" Link monster: You can activate this effect; for the rest of this turn, any monster(s) your opponent Special Summons from the Extra Deck is changed to face-down Defense Position. Monsters changed to face-down Defense Position by this effect cannot change their battle positions, until the end of this turn. If this card is banished by the effect of a "Bermuda Idol" monster: You can target 1 card your opponent controls; negate its effect (until the end of this turn), then, if this effect was activated while you control a Link -3 or higher "Bermuda Idol" Link monster you can target 2 cards, instead. You can only use each effect of "Bermuda Idol, Spectacular Luxury" once per turn.

245a4b1254e2.jpg

While you control a Link -3 or higher "Bermuda Idol" Link monster, your opponent cannot tribute "Bermuda Idol" monsters you control, also "Bermuda Idol" monsters you control cannot switch control. While you control a Link -3 or higher "Bermuda Idol" Link monster: You can target 1 "Bermuda Idol" monster; Special Summon it. If this card is banished by the effect of a "Bermuda Idol" monster: You can target 1 monster; destroy it, then, if this effect was activated while you control a Link -3 or higher "Bermuda Idol" Link monster you can target 2 cards, instead. You can only use each effect of "Bermuda Idol, Spectacular Waves" once per turn.

YEEEAAAHHH!

This is very nice, Zefra, probably one of your best sets so far! This has little to do with me liking Water and waifus. With some exceptions where you went a bit overboard, I can confidently say that, though the overall power of the archetype seems rather high, it's FAR more balanced than most of your previous creations, I truly enjoyed going through this set (despite me not liking particularly long threads with tons of cards lol).

I feel a little overwhelmed to give my two cents on the balance and the kind of combos you could make (Tinkerer and Jolly are probably better at this) but one can see clearly that this Deck has brutal swarming potential. Regardless, the effects make sense, have clauses and limitations (well, in some cases are a little cheap) that in general are right on track. While going through Cadet Riviere to Echoes Parra, my thinking was "welp, tons of swarm, but the HOPTs are there, as well as stats and power/number of effects that are quite acceptable.. Then I reached the Level 7 ones, and I was like, hummm, so 1 Bermuda Idol gets SS and they get SS'd from GY? That's pretty convenient. Despite the HOPT, it's one revival per turn after being used as material and returning to the GY, probs it require a "but banish it when it leaves the field" like other cards. All in all, you got effects that get benefited by banished cards, so it can work.

Next up are the Links. Again, overall good job, up to Piorina and Pierine. Then we reach the bosses of the deck and they get way too scary, even for Link 4. I remember those days when you'd make Link monsters with 4000 ATK or something, lol, seeing the ATK you gave them is proof you have improved in that regard.About Riviere, I have my worries. It's not that much of a drawback that you cancel the SS'ed Link 3 monster's attack and effect, you're going to use it as material for another Link yes or yes. Then you limit yourself to being unable to SS more mobs from Extra Deck, except WATER Links, but that's what you're going to keep doing, let's be honest xD. If the limitation was something like "You cannot Special Summon monsters, except Link WATER monsters, for the rest of this turn" then we'd be onto something, imo. Ange's effects aren't too terrible each, but it's one case of too many effects with good power than we got something a little OP. Still not thaaat OP.

We get to the Spells. I recognize my suggestion here, so evidently no objections lol. This set has a couple of "shuffle cards from your GY, then draw 2 cards". 2 cards is too much, regardless of additional limitations given. Think of Daigusto Emeral. IIRC that thing was banned at some point(?) and it is shuffle 3, draw 1. This one is a happy self banish for additional effect. Imo remove that effect or make it 1.Same goes for the shuffling + draw effect of Spectacular Luxury. Spectacular Concert has a typo, it says Spectalar. It feels like +500 ATK is too much, IDK. I'd make it 300. The ffect is scary, but you gave it that draw cards effect you mentioned before... except you didn't mention the -1, you crafty man xP. Remove the -1 and we be happy.

Traps... read first card and: LOL, You had to hit hand traps ahahahaha. Now, Ball's effect has a lil' problem. It says:

If a "Bermuda Idol" monster(s) is Special Summoned to your field (except during the Damage Step): You can make that opponent's monster lose ATK 

What opponent's monster? Probs you meant: If a "Bermuda Idol" monster(s) is Special Summoned to your field (except during the Damage Step): You can target 1 monster your opponent controls; that target loses ATK equal to the ATK of that Special Summoned "Bermuda Idol" monster.

I already mentioned how strong was Spectacular Luxury's shiffling + draw effect, but also Setting every mob SS'ed by your opponent from the Extra seems too much, I'd say only 1.Spectacular Waves is another cases of too many strong effects, that can be used OPT. Btw, it has a SS Effect, but it doesn't specify where to Summon from, you need to adjust that. TBH, you have soooo many methods of SSing, I'd simply remove it, you don't need it and it's kinda greedy. The others are stronk, but relatively balanced.

Alrighto, Zama, this one was pretty good, you're going in the right path n.n

888592288085856287.gif?v=1

55 minutes ago, Rayfield Lumina said:

YEEEAAAHHH!

This is very nice, Zefra, probably one of your best sets so far! This has little to do with me liking Water and waifus. With some exceptions where you went a bit overboard, I can confidently say that, though the overall power of the archetype seems rather high, it's FAR more balanced than most of your previous creations, I truly enjoyed going through this set (despite me not liking particularly long threads with tons of cards lol).

I feel a little overwhelmed to give my two cents on the balance and the kind of combos you could make (Tinkerer and Jolly are probably better at this) but one can see clearly that this Deck has brutal swarming potential. Regardless, the effects make sense, have clauses and limitations (well, in some cases are a little cheap) that in general are right on track. While going through Cadet Riviere to Echoes Parra, my thinking was "welp, tons of swarm, but the HOPTs are there, as well as stats and power/number of effects that are quite acceptable.. Then I reached the Level 7 ones, and I was like, hummm, so 1 Bermuda Idol gets SS and they get SS'd from GY? That's pretty convenient. Despite the HOPT, it's one revival per turn after being used as material and returning to the GY, probs it require a "but banish it when it leaves the field" like other cards. All in all, you got effects that get benefited by banished cards, so it can work.

Next up are the Links. Again, overall good job, up to Piorina and Pierine. Then we reach the bosses of the deck and they get way too scary, even for Link 4. I remember those days when you'd make Link monsters with 4000 ATK or something, lol, seeing the ATK you gave them is proof you have improved in that regard.About Riviere, I have my worries. It's not that much of a drawback that you cancel the SS'ed Link 3 monster's attack and effect, you're going to use it as material for another Link yes or yes. Then you limit yourself to being unable to SS more mobs from Extra Deck, except WATER Links, but that's what you're going to keep doing, let's be honest xD. If the limitation was something like "You cannot Special Summon monsters, except Link WATER monsters, for the rest of this turn" then we'd be onto something, imo. Ange's effects aren't too terrible each, but it's one case of too many effects with good power than we got something a little OP. Still not thaaat OP.

We get to the Spells. I recognize my suggestion here, so evidently no objections lol. This set has a couple of "shuffle cards from your GY, then draw 2 cards". 2 cards is too much, regardless of additional limitations given. Think of Daigusto Emeral. IIRC that thing was banned at some point(?) and it is shuffle 3, draw 1. This one is a happy self banish for additional effect. Imo remove that effect or make it 1.Same goes for the shuffling + draw effect of Spectacular Luxury. Spectacular Concert has a typo, it says Spectalar. It feels like +500 ATK is too much, IDK. I'd make it 300. The ffect is scary, but you gave it that draw cards effect you mentioned before... except you didn't mention the -1, you crafty man xP. Remove the -1 and we be happy.

Traps... read first card and: LOL, You had to hit hand traps ahahahaha. Now, Ball's effect has a lil' problem. It says:

If a "Bermuda Idol" monster(s) is Special Summoned to your field (except during the Damage Step): You can make that opponent's monster lose ATK 

What opponent's monster? Probs you meant: If a "Bermuda Idol" monster(s) is Special Summoned to your field (except during the Damage Step): You can target 1 monster your opponent controls; that target loses ATK equal to the ATK of that Special Summoned "Bermuda Idol" monster.

I already mentioned how strong was Spectacular Luxury's shiffling + draw effect, but also Setting every mob SS'ed by your opponent from the Extra seems too much, I'd say only 1.Spectacular Waves is another cases of too many strong effects, that can be used OPT. Btw, it has a SS Effect, but it doesn't specify where to Summon from, you need to adjust that. TBH, you have soooo many methods of SSing, I'd simply remove it, you don't need it and it's kinda greedy. The others are stronk, but relatively balanced.

Alrighto, Zama, this one was pretty good, you're going in the right path n.n

888592288085856287.gif?v=1

Thanks would this be a good hybrid Deck to work with Marincess?

Also the trap doesn't target because Dragoon exist I'll fix up the rest later these take me alot of time to fix cause I have homework to do for my next session online course

Also yes I'll fixing them I'm in the progress

Reviere: its xenophobic-ally self-extend stratos, nuff said. decent card

Reina: now its generically self-extend Satellarknight Vega. the lack of addtional effect is refreshing indeed. so i can give you better points for this

Sara: double extend with the search and the draw. while i still applause you for making card with 2 effect or less like this. at least make so that the draw only triggered when use as material to summon fellow Bermuda Idol

Coral: same thing with Sara. bit Xenophobia wont hurt the archetype much. additionally to make sure it wont plusses as much make so the summoned monster banished when it removed from the field (while making ayna less of brick too)

Parra: you dont need the "except Parra" clause on the extender effect since that effect too had HOPT. bit iffy since it can extend directly from deck. probs much more okay if the summoned monster is negated

Ayna: its Foolish on self-extending stick. not really sure about this. it can recover banished stuff though so thats cooll i guess

Mona: basically the reason ayna exist. with ayna this meant to thin deck while served as "pseudo"-searcher. the hoops it required making it fair.

Pasifica: since the main deck monster already has a tonne of ways to search. a fair number of nerfed search effect from this is relatively welcomed. in conjunction that some of the main deck extender should have negated effect its permissible to have mini combo of this returning those to "unusable" monster to hand for certain uses. 

Clear: nice set of protection that even can be triggered herself via zone move effect . really nice flexible card. float need  restrictionlike only when used as material for WATER or Bermuda Idol but overall its fine

Coral: draw on link summon is good. the set effect is amazing and for the most part almost balance actually. probs make the restriction count the card banished as cost so you wont banish card A to fetch another copy (since it not longer share names in GY)

Top reviere: almost perfect zama...almost. im being kind to banish retrieval effect up to tthis now since it mostly return to hand which while having their own self summon effects at least require you to jump hoops. this bypass that. so either it cannot summon banished card OR it allowed to summon from banish but not the ones banished in the same turn/. the rest of her effect is fine

Raindear: ouch, thank god this only have 2000 ATK, has to target, and has HOPT. bounce and spin on a single monster is really terrifying the cost is relatively fair though its indeed reminder to nerf Top Reviere effect

Vert: its okayish extender. not really overbearing and banish it self when used as material

the twins: good. and actually has proper penalty for deck extender

legendary reviere: its basically self-extending, giant, I.P Masq. its pretty balance all things considered

Ange: ok careful now i sense "classic zama" on this one. it has thick effects but ultimately it capped at 3 with HOPT so thats a good start. the first effect is spot temporary negation not too shabby. the stat cut+attack stopper effect is brutal but seems balance so i like that. the spell/trap fetch effect is quite amazing but also evenly balance with harder cost. overall good balance stuff

Spectacular: its quick launch but if your opponent take the dare its double quick launch. to my surprise i honestly like this. the only flaw is that the wording for the draw effect is more indicating that the draw is mandatory rather than optional. so maybe " then your opponent may draw 2 Card"

Duo!: ok after rows of rows of okay-ish card. this one you need to revamp. since its completely generic even with the restriction. like marincess can straight using this without tech-ing any bermuda idol. also it has weird double restriction in which one of them already did the other the same or even harsher. so i suggesting that the lesser restriction has to involve archetype card somehow

Gathering: this...does a little bit too much. sure its only 1 effect but jolly-molly its intricate classic zama to the point that im sure there 1 or 2 unintended interaction in this. it need revamp somehow but im not sure

Concert: okay it search, it extend. and recover anything your link banished to your hand at a cost of your oppoenent get to draw stuff. i guess its balance? the weird thing is, it makes more sense if this is  a field spell rather than cont. so you can cut "control 1" out

ball: ah classic zama and his hate for hand trap. that being said this is accidentally too strong. since its not just hand traps that activate on hand. so it can suppresed many cards which is kinda OP. the better way is to further specify what other thing the hand trap mechanically does...it discard it self to GY. so mayber the best balance for the effect is "negate the activation or effect that activated in your hand but moved from it other than being placed on the field before it resolved.". the stat reduction effect is pretty scary given how many times the deck can summon things. the summon effect is technically fine but the deck already have enough means of special summon so i dont think this is needed

Luxury: oooouuucch that really good pot of avarice  like effect. a bit too good as other mentions. the auto set effect is...fine i guess?it doesnt force-set the first monster the effect respond too only the rest. the banish effect also good but thank god there HOPT.

melody: its very specific protection so eh...decent i guess. the wording is " effects of "bermuda idol monster you control cannot be negated other than their activated effect(s)". damage protection is okay-ish. the baniss effect is another nice protection

waves: kaiju protection and control protection. eh, i can count that as classic zama and says "its okay for deck to have weakpoints" but atleast it is still better designed than your other stuff. summon effect is good but not needed, the banished effect is good

beauty: we have another card that might need total revamp since its pretty much greedy. but at least it is after string of okay-is level of balance

a bit of classsic zama at some latter batch but overall i like i like this new creation. not too overbearing with just right amount of effects

On 9/20/2021 at 7:21 PM, Zefra Zamazenta said:

Thanks would this be a good hybrid Deck to work with Marincess?

In is possible, but nos as easy as one would think. The problem is that a lot of effects are archetypal-based, for both archetypes, and that's problematic, even if they have 1 effect here and there that is generic for Water, and despite they both being Cyberse. As per the Links, almost all the Bermuda Links require their own archetype mons to be summoned, with a couple of exceptions. Ont he other hand, almost all Marincess Links are Water generic except for a couple, Blue Angel and Blue Slug IIRC. On that regard, Marincess seem to have better opportunities to be the dominant deck while the Bermudas provide some support with their swarming sick capabilities.

Also the trap doesn't target because Dragoon exist I'll fix up the rest later these take me alot of time to fix cause I have homework to do for my next session online course

Alright, but that doesn't justify the current wording. Again, what monster loses the ATK? You can't just say "that monster". Avoiding target stuff is kinda tricky, but I have a suggestion:

if exactly 1 "Bermuda Idol" monster is Special Summoned to your field (except during the Damage Step): You can have the monster(s) in the same column as that Special Summoned "Bermuda Idol" monster lose ATK equal to that "Bermuda Idol" monster's ATK.

Eh, kinda redundant wording, but let's go with this to be sure. This definitely avoids targeting, and can even hit 2 of your opponent's monsters if they're in the same column. The original says monster(s), but there's only 1 card that can SS 2 monsters at the same time in this archetype, so this should be fine.

Also yes I'll fixing them I'm in the progress

Alright

31 minutes ago, Rayfield Lumina said:

In is possible, but nos as easy as one would think. The problem is that a lot of effects are archetypal-based, for both archetypes, and that's problematic, even if they have 1 effect here and there that is generic for Water, and despite they both being Cyberse. As per the Links, almost all the Bermuda Links require their own archetype mons to be summoned, with a couple of exceptions. Ont he other hand, almost all Marincess Links are Water generic except for a couple, Blue Angel and Blue Slug IIRC. On that regard, Marincess seem to have better opportunities to be the dominant deck while the Bermudas provide some support with their swarming sick capabilities.

Alright, but that doesn't justify the current wording. Again, what monster loses the ATK? You can't just say "that monster". Avoiding target stuff is kinda tricky, but I have a suggestion:

if exactly 1 "Bermuda Idol" monster is Special Summoned to your field (except during the Damage Step): You can have the monster(s) in the same column as that Special Summoned "Bermuda Idol" monster lose ATK equal to that "Bermuda Idol" monster's ATK.

Eh, kinda redundant wording, but let's go with this to be sure. This definitely avoids targeting, and can even hit 2 of your opponent's monsters if they're in the same column. The original says monster(s), but there's only 1 card that can SS 2 monsters at the same time in this archetype, so this should be fine.

Alright

Okay I'll fix that wording

• 3 months later...
9 hours ago, Zefra Zamazenta said:

I'm goona fix up some of these cards please note I really should have saved these to my card maker in the save options oh well I'll be deleting some of the Traps that I don't like.

EDIT: This may take awhile to Complete but I'll get it done soon.

If that's so, then please refrain from necrobumping in the future. Just make a new thread.

Archived