Recurring Dreams

Icy

Guest JoshIcy

Ever have a recurring dream that seems to torment you? That one visual when you sleep that can never seem to stop?

I personally have had the same one for 10years now, (you can check my profile for my age). Each time, it is a girl that I cant very vividly see but the general shape is formed. We wind up chatting and I suddenly dont feel a sense of loneliness. It has eventually become a torment due to some factors that I shan't express here as is.

But during the 7th Grade I met a girl (name disclosed), and suddenly the feeling of Loneliness is gone. But, I never pursued any Romantic relations with her because we eventually became close friends and I was satisfied, and those dreams ended. I have moved islands and refuse to breech my own words for the sake of my own sanity for, if I break my own word I will feel really nasty and get "chicken skin" for a week....

Alas, now those dreams have started once more and my body and mind not only feel incomplete but lonely without her. As such, I cannot seem to function as I normally would....

In any case, do any of you have similar dreams such as this or in the same spectrum?

When I was younger I used to have dreams about a giant floating Rolf Harris Head. (Don't Ask) He always used to ask me questions about my past, I always used to get them wrong so He killed me, I always used to wake up shaking and crying from that.

jpu7w2.jpg

Archived