Supernatural

zakkos1

Umm there is a problem, all those human cards are OVER - POWERED, I have never seen a 5000 atk monster >.> and for those stars, if there WAS a 5000 atk monster it should be 11-12 star.

Umm there is a problem' date=' all those human cards are OVER - POWERED, I have never seen a 5000 atk monster >.> and for those stars, if there WAS a 5000 atk monster it should be 11-12 star.

[/quote'] theres a 10,000 ATK monster in the acual game its a japaness card i forget whats its called its the fusion of the 3 Sacrad Beasts thing is its ATK goes down to 0 during end turn and it can not be distroyed as a result of battle. ill fined the pic tomorrow... unless someone else has it.

It couldn't possibly get that high unless you have a deck with about 1000 cards in it.

These cards are overpowered and worded wierd. Also, correct grammar is also important when making cards.

And someone ( I can't remember who) said it could only have 5000 ATK if it had 11 or 12 stars. Well, it doesn't matter if a monster has 7-12 stars, you still only need to tribute 2 monsters for it. Also, no normal monsters should have more than 3000 ATK. Except BEWD.

oh heres the 10000 ATK card i was talking about.

what it says

Chaos Phantom Demon Armityle

Dark/Fiend – Effect/12 Stars/ATK 0/DEF 0

[uri, Lord of Searing Flames + Hamon, Lord of Striking Thunder + Raviel, Lord of Phantasms]

This card can only be Special Summoned from your Fusion Deck by removing from play the above cards from your side of the field. The Spell card Polymerization is not required. This card cannot be destroyed in battle. While this card is on the field, it gains 10000 ATK during your turn only.[/u]

Archived