3 Mayosenju Daibak

1 Yosenju Shinchu L

2 Yosenju Shinchu R

3 Winged Kuriboh

2 Cosmic Cyclone

2 Flute of Summoning Kuriboh

2 Treacherous Trap Hole

(No Extra Deck)

This is not my ideal build of the Pendulum Yosenju deck, but I wanted to have fun with Turbo Duels so I built this version.

The basic idea is stall until you can Pendulum, then use the Pendulum Summon to break the opponent's board and OTK.  Daibak and Hitot are both decent at clearing opponent monsters while the Cosmics and the Archfiend Eccentricks are (usually) for the backrow.

The Winged Kuriboh engine is a bit old school, but it gives me enough time to assemble the rest of the pieces.  Flute is really nice as a chainable card that digs through my deck and doesn't interfere with Treacherous.

Honestly, even though this isn't what I'd imagine the "optimal" Pend Yosen deck looks like, it is a lot of fun and I might stick to using it on low ladder.

Screenshot_20211017-181614.thumb.png.4c2654d08f8d685e9f5c84b4134c2b2c.png

Apparently, the deck is doing surprisingly well. Out of the 19 Turbo Duels I've played with it, it's won 18 of 'em and I'm currently on a 17 game win streak.

*knocks on wood*

I've been using LP Alpha as my skill to give myself an extra buffer to prevent OTKs. It's come in handy a few times, but it's the Ex Skill (Power Force) that is doing the heavy lifting. That +1000 ATK allows Daibak to OTK on its own while the +400 is enough for Daibak + any other monster to OTK. The Draw 1 helps me dig just quick enough to get everything I need to break a board.

Archived