Poems into cards 2

When I wrote that poem my mental image was of a paladin wielding immensely overwhelming power. But this is a pretty good card.

Omneye

up right down left left

Spellcaster/Link/Effect

You may look at one facedown card your opponent controls but it is not activated. You may discard a card and look at one card in your opponent's hand. You can only use one effect of "Omneye" per turn and only once that turn.

ATK/4000 LINK 3

Forever bound to me

both ally and enemy

while I live do my allies

if I should die so do my enemies

Monster Name: Living Triggerbomb Dynamitus

Attribute: Fire

Level 8

Type: Machine/Tuner/Effect

Description:

Cannot be normal summoned. Can only be Special Summoned while you control 2+ monsters and your opponent controls 1+ monster(s). Your opponent cannot battle with monsters except this one while this monster is on the field. If this monster would be destroyed by Battle or Card Effect, you can pay 1000 LP; destroy all monsters your opponent controls and shuffle all monsters you control on the field into the deck. If you do this, you can banish this card and an opponent's monster destroyed by the earlier effect from their respective Graveyards; Synchro Summon a monster, using the banished monsters as theoretical material. Said Synchro Summon does not count as your one Normal Summon per turn.

Next:

Over the hills and mountains

My giant creature shall fly

And though your monsters cannot touch it

It shall shred yours up from the sky.

On 1/18/2022 at 11:27 AM, Booloomer said:

Over the hills and mountains

My giant creature shall fly

And though your monsters cannot touch it

It shall shred yours up from the sky

Dinoblade, The Mountain Guardian

WIND / Winged-Beast / Level 9 / Effect

ATK 2800 / DEF 3000

You can only control 1 "Dinoblade, The Mountain Guardian". Cannot be Normal Summoned/Set. Must be Special Summoned from your hand or GY by sending 2 monsters with different Levels and Attributes (1 from your hand, 1 from your field) to your GY. If this card is Special Summoned from your GY: Switch it to face-up Defense Position, also, banish it when it leaves the field. You can only use the following effect of "Dinoblade, The Mountain Guardian" once per turn. (Quick Effect): You can make your opponent pick a random card from your hand; reveal it, and if you do, apply 1 of these effects based on its card type:

● Monster - If your opponent activated a card or effect this turn: You can banish 1 card from your hand and 1 face-up card your opponent controls, but this card cannot attack this turn.

● Spell/Trap - Negate the effects of 1 monster your opponent controls until the end of this turn, and if you do, switch it to Defense Position.

Next

Welcome is the Grand Opening of Pendulum Arcade!

The long awaited Utopia of smiles and fun!

Featuring all your Favorite Iconic monsters through Generations under the sun!

Compete to assemble all the pieces from 4 Ancient Dimensions into the Arc!

Duel your heart away for the Brand New Ultimate Rare, "Supreme Paradox King ZARC"

Archived