Poems into cards 2

I really liked the original and wanted to continue it but it's been way past three months so I made this. @Rayfield Lumina and @ITSUKOSOADO and mods please don't get mad at me.

Here are the rules.

Create a Yugioh card based off a poem and continue the game with new poems!

Use the poem as inspiration to create your own card. Each line is a metaphor of an actual effect, try to include at least two effects that match the lines of the poem

You are allowed to post custom types/Attributes as criteria. 

If 2+ weeks go by without an update, a person can do their own prompt to keep the game moving.

Gong Dragon

LVL 12

Atk 4600 Def 5000

Once per turn you can change this Attack position card to face down defense position and destroy all other cards on the field. While this monster is in defense position infinite spells/traps cannot be activated and field spells cannot be played

Next

300 times they beat against me

300 times senseless they drove themselves

against my perfect shell

until they brought that molten brazier  

You did this almost right, it was good you didn't post in the original but could you set up the rules again (you can copy paste)

On 10/20/2021 at 1:36 PM, Nerdling Wagonwheel said:

300 times they beat against me

300 times senseless they drove themselves

against my perfect shell

until they brought that molten brazier  

Enticing Shell

XYZ

DARK rank 3

Fiend/Effect

2000/2000

2+ level 3 monsters

While this card is in Defense position: Both players take 1/100th the damage from battles with this card, when this card is targeted for an attack it battles 100 times, and all other card effects are negated during the battle phase. All monsters your opponent controls are changed to attack position at the start of each battle phase and must attack this monster if able. While this card has XYZ material: this card and monsters that battle this card cannot be destroyed by battle. At the end of each turn remove one XYZ material from this card or summon 1 "Molten Brazier" token to your opponent's field (level 4 FIRE pyro/effect 2000/0) with the effect "During each standby phase send one Defense position monster your opponent controls to the GY".

I feel the pain of those around me

What the wicked lose I gain

What my friends lose I lose more

How do I exist?

On 10/20/2021 at 5:49 PM, Loleo said:

I feel the pain of those around me

What the wicked lose I gain

What my friends lose I lose more

How do I exist?

Etteltimeré, the Insecure Worrywart

EARTH                         Level 8

Warrior / Effect

Each time a monster in an adjacent zone to this card leaves the field: Reduce this card's ATK by 500 and its Level by 1. Once per turn, when exactly 1 monster your opponent controls has its effect negated: This card gains that monster's effect until the end of this turn. If there are no cards in adjacent zones to this card: Destroy this card.

ATK 3000 / DEF 300

Next:

In dark alleys my days pass on

A shaft of grim intentions and you're gone

Hidden knife so moonlight won't reveal

My faithful tool that your life shall steal

Ooh this could be tough.

Hidden Death LVL/4 DARK

Atk/2000 Def/400

Warrior/Flip/Effect

Flip: destroy one monster your opponent controls and reduce this cards ATK to 0. If this card is flipped face up because it was attacked or targeted for a card effect negate the attack or effect and destroy the card then return this card to face down Defense position. 

Oh beast oh feast

oh how I feast on every beast

Winged beast or Beast-Warrior

I will feast on any beast

On 10/29/2021 at 7:33 AM, Nerdling Wagonwheel said:

Oh beast oh feast

oh how I feast on every beast

Winged beast or Beast-Warrior

I will feast on any beast

Bokoton, Glutton Wanderer

EARTH                   Level 4

Warrior / Effect

Each time this monster destroys a Beast, Beast-Warrior or Winged Beast monster by battle, this card gains 800 ATK and 1 Level, then you gain 500 LP. Once per turn, If this card is Level 8 or higher (Quick Effect): You can destroy all Beast, Beast-Warrior or Winged Beast your opponent controls, then this card gains ATK equal to the combined Level/Rank/Link Rating of the destroyed monsters x100 until the end of this turn.

ATK 1200 / DEF 1500

Spook and Boo, I'm gonna scare you!

Don't you hide and tell me where you are!

My axe will fall and your head shall fly!

This night is life, this night is mine! 

Do you have to make yours so complicated? I'm noticing a theme you have but I might be reading to much into it.

Deathbringer Axe

DARK/ LVL/ 8

Warrior/Effect

Atk 3200 Def 2300

If this face down cards is flipped face up by battle or card effect banish the card that flipped it face up and return this card to face down defense position even if it was destroyed or left the field. Once per turn if your opponent controls a facedown monster that is not in the same column as this face up attack position monster you can banish that facedown monster facedown.

I'll clip your wings

If you dare to fly on my winds

I'll shred your sails and things

If you dare to catch my winds

8 hours ago, Nerdling Wagonwheel said:

I'll clip your wings

If you dare to fly on my winds

I'll shred your sails and things

If you dare to catch my winds

Plunder Patrol Parrot Parry

Warrior/Effect

Winged Beast monsters your opponent controls cannot activate their effects. If this card is sent to the GY: you can target 1 winged beast in either GY; special summon it to your side of the field and equip it with this card. If this card special summoned by its own effect leaves the field: banish it facedown.

Next:

I exist as nothing.

No light nor dark nor earth wind water fire.

My form is incomplete.

I am my surroundings?

1 hour ago, TheWanderingMist said:

@Nerdling Wagonwheel You didn't actually have to make this thread. This section is small so you can bump any old thread anytime, otherwise a good portion of the games would constantly be getting new threads.

In truth, he did well in doing this. There's a site rule that says threads in which no post has made for.... 2 months+, if memory serves, should be archived, and posting in such threads is considered as necrobumping, which is forbidden. Last post in the original tread was made May 21, while this was created almost 5 months later, so all good. While your claim is... let's call it correct practically-wise, we got to consider the old thread was literally abandoned and now this game has some life, so yeah, no probs, imo.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

On 11/8/2021 at 4:49 PM, Loleo said:

Next:

I exist as nothing.

No light nor dark nor earth wind water fire.

My form is incomplete.

I am my surroundings?

WTH? Ok xD

Drifting in the Nothingness of All - Nihilar

Attribute-Less       No Level

Fairy / Effect

Cannot be destroyed by your opponent's card. This card's effect cannot be negated. This card's Attribute(s) is treated as the Attribute(s) of the monster(s) in an adjacent zone to this card. This card's Level is equal to the number of cards in adjacent zones to this card. Once per turn: You can note either the Level OR 1 of the Attributes this card currently has. If you have noted Levels 1,2,3 and 4, and have noted at least 3 different Attributes, you win the Duel. You can only control 1 "Drifting in the Nothingness of All - Nihilar".

ATK 0 / DEF 0

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Next:

They call me a traitor, and with good reason

They keep shouting, there's the man of vile treason!

And while it burdens my heart, I can't simply reveal

A double agent I am, so my life is deceive

Moving to enemy's base and swiftly coming back

I do it for my country, even though my honor is tainted black.

1 hour ago, Rayfield Lumina said:

In truth, he did well in doing this. There's a site rule that says threads in which no post has made for.... 2 months+, if memory serves, should be archived, and posting in such threads is considered as necrobumping, which is forbidden. Last post in the original tread was made May 21, while this was created almost 5 months later, so all good. While your claim is... let's call it correct practically-wise, we got to consider the old thread was literally abandoned and now this game has some life, so yeah, no probs, imo.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

WTH? Ok xD

Drifting in the Nothingness of All - Nihilar

Attribute-Less       No Level

Fairy / Effect

Cannot be destroyed by your opponent's card. This card's effect cannot be negated. This card's Attribute(s) is treated as the Attribute(s) of the monster(s) in an adjacent zone to this card. This card's Level is equal to the number of cards in adjacent zones to this card. Once per turn: You can note either the Level OR 1 of the Attributes this card currently has. If you have noted Levels 1,2,3 and 4, and have noted at least 3 different Attributes, you win the Duel. You can only control 1 "Drifting in the Nothingness of All - Nihilar".

ATK 0 / DEF 0

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Next:

They call me a traitor, and with good reason

They keep shouting, there's the man of vile treason!

And while it burdens my heart, I can't simply reveal

A double agent I am, so my life is deceive

Moving to enemy's base and swiftly coming back

I do it for my country, even though my honor is tainted black.

This was on a whole new level then what I was expecting! One small tweak, it shouldn't prevent your opponent from attacking directly.

Treason Heart

Level 1

DARK

Beast-Warrior/Effect

0/0

If this card is summoned: add one "Change of Heart" or "Mind Control" from your deck to your opponent's hand. This card is unaffected by card effects except its own. During each Standby Phase: this cards controller must pay half their LP. At the start of each End Phase: Switch control of this card. During either player's main phase (Quick Effect): Either player can reveal 1 "Change of Heart" or "Mind Control"; place 1 broken counter on this card. While this card has a broken counter:

• This card cannot be destroyed by battle.
  • This card gains 3000ATK/DEF.
  • Control of this card cannot switch.
  • If this card leaves the field: The controller of this card must banish their hand and field.

A play on Lion Heart this poor soul is used and played with in a game of war. He starts off doing infiltration, but is quickly found out. You can only hope he dies a peaceful death before he breaks. If the broken beast leaves the field, the rampage leaves present decimated. Only the rotting corpses and future plans may be kept safe.

Next: (one of my best yet)

Bow and Con and don't miss Stricter (Together they make Boa Constrictor!)

Around the Boasis (boa oasis haha) they slither

Ranger and Rouge and their spiffy Retainer

Will you roll with their pairadice (pair of dice/paradice)

Desert Dessert for all!

(lots of little things sorry just pull your favorite parts! Might make these guys an archetype)

On 11/9/2021 at 9:37 PM, Loleo said:

just pull your favorite parts! Oh wait I can type here?

As if, all prompts or no prompts

Boa Constrictor LVL 6 EARTH

Atk/ 1200 Def/ 1400

This card gains ATK and DEF equal to its level X500 if Boasis is on the field. If an opponent's monster would do damage by effect it does not. once per turn you can roll a six sided die and draw as many cards as the number you rolled and if you draw a "Desert Dessert" activate it's effect.

jester and Joker

Loony and madman

both the same but different

both are crushed beneath my club

Crushed Clown’s Virus

Trap

When a DARK monster you control is sent to the GY by a card effect; each player reveals their hands and discards monsters with ATK equal to or greater than the destroyed monster, then draws cards equal to the number of cards discarded -1.

(The art depicts Saggi the Dark Clown being smashed by Goblin Attack Force)

“Turning and turning in the widening gyre   

The falcon cannot hear the falconer;

Things fall apart; the centre cannot hold;

Mere anarchy is loosed upon the world,

The blood-dimmed tide is loosed.”

Felchin, The Spiral Wing Phoenix

Level 10

WIND

ATK ?/DEF ?

Cannot be Normal Summoned/Set. Must be Special Summoned (from your hand) by banishing 3 WIND Winged-Beast monsters with different names you control. This card's original ATK or DEF becomes equal to your amount of banished Winged-Beast monsters x800. Once per turn, You can activate 1 of these effects based on this card's Battle Positon:

● Attack Poistion - Target as many Set Spell/Traps you control: destroy them, then, destroy that many cards your opponent controls, and if you destroyed a monster in the Extra Monster Zone: Inflict damage to your opponent equal to its original ATK, but you cann conduct your Battle Phase this turn, also switch this card to Defense Position.

● Defense Position - Target as many monsters except this card you control: destroy them, then, destroy that many Spell/Traps on the field, and if you do, inflict damage to both players equal to the amount of destroyed cards x400.

Next:

"All work and no play made Jack a dull boy;

Come on now, I just want to give you a toy;

For my sake please can we still play?;

Instead of just working all day?".

Hoooly crap, I'm so happy to see new people in this game, and it's not even my thread xD.

4 hours ago, Blue Arcana said:

"All work and no play made Jack a dull boy;

Come on now, I just want to give you a toy;

For my sake please can we still play?;

Instead of just working all day?".

Nightmare Clown

DARK     Level 4     Fiend / Effect     ATK 1333 / DEF 333

Target 1 monster your opponent controls that is in a Main Monster Zone and is in the same column as this card; take control of that monster and move it to an adjacent Main monster Zone to this card. That target has its effects negated, cannot attack, change battle position or leave the field by any means while you control it. Once per turn, during the End Phase: Reduce this card's Level by 1. If you would activate this effect while this card's Level is 1: Destroy this card and switch control of that monster you took control of. During your opponent's next End Phase after taking control of that monster, if they still control that monster, your opponent takes 2000 damage, also destroy that monster.

~~~~~~~~~

I'm not twisted xD. I just thought this poem, seemingly cute and nice, might have this hidden intention and I took my bet. The concept is a nasty clown that kidnaps your average hard-working man from their job in order to play (torture) him. The man's efforts to break free chip away the clowns Level, and when it finally is destroyed and the man returns home, it realizes the play is not over as they have attached a timed bomb ("Come on now, I just want to give you a toy"). Ok, it was twisted after all :v

~~~~~~~~~

Next:

Smile unbeatable, will unbreakable

Silhouette unmistakable, power incomparable,

That is the Hero of dreams I strive to be

Powerless I am, but that is no obstacle for me

Watch yours truly, for I am the one

That vanquish all evil, here's the man!

2 hours ago, Rayfield Lumina said:

Hoooly crap, I'm so happy to see new people in this game, and it's not even my thread xD.

Nightmare Clown

DARK     Level 4     Fiend / Effect     ATK 1333 / DEF 333

Target 1 monster your opponent controls that is in a Main Monster Zone and is in the same column as this card; take control of that monster and move it to an adjacent Main monster Zone to this card. That target has its effects negated, cannot attack, change battle position or leave the field by any means while you control it. Once per turn, during the End Phase: Reduce this card's Level by 1. If you would activate this effect while this card's Level is 1: Destroy this card and switch control of that monster you took control of. During your opponent's next End Phase after taking control of that monster, if they still control that monster, your opponent takes 2000 damage, also destroy that monster.

~~~~~~~~~

I'm not twisted xD. I just thought this poem, seemingly cute and nice, might have this hidden intention and I took my bet. The concept is a nasty clown that kidnaps your average hard-working man from their job in order to play (torture) him. The man's efforts to break free chip away the clowns Level, and when it finally is destroyed and the man returns home, it realizes the play is not over as they have attached a timed bomb ("Come on now, I just want to give you a toy"). Ok, it was twisted after all :v

~~~~~~~~~

Next:

Smile unbeatable, will unbreakable

Silhouette unmistakable, power incomparable,

That is the Hero of dreams I strive to be

Powerless I am, but that is no obstacle for me

Watch yours truly, for I am the one

That vanquish all evil, here's the man!

I did intend on it being innocent, but I love good horror story so it gets a pass

Deku, The Aspiring Top HERO 

WIND / Warrior / Level 8 / Fusion / Effect

ATK 2100 / DEF 0

Requirements: 3 Elemental HERO monsters with different names.

When this card is Fusion Summoned: Add up to 2 "Elemental HERO" monsters in your GY or banished to your hand, if you have 3 or less cards in your hand: You can draw 1 card. Once per turn, You can reveal as many "Elemental HERO" monsters with different names from your hand; increase this card's ATK equal to the total Levels of all the revealed monsters  x100 until the end of the next turn. If a Level 7 or higher LIGHT "Elemental HERO" monster (Neos or All Might) was revealed, apply this effect: 

● This card gains 500 ATK, also this card cannot be targeted or destroyed by card effects until the end of the next turn.

(Assuming that it is My Hero Academia your referencing, this is meant to be symbolic of Deku gaining power through his friend's encouragement).

Next:

Stay away from me you Fiend!

I'm not so easily schemed!

I made an Oath of Justice, I vow to preserve Peace!

By the Angels in the Holy Sanctuary in the Sky!

I shall be the Highest Paladin, even greater than the First in Nirvana High!

On 11/18/2021 at 8:02 PM, Blue Arcana said:

Stay away from me you Fiend!

I'm not so easily schemed!

I made an Oath of Justice, I vow to preserve Peace!

By the Angels in the Holy Sanctuary in the Sky!

I shall be the Highest Paladin, even greater than the First in Nirvana High!

Enlightened Supreme Sorceror of Eden

LIGHT     Level 11     Scales 0 / 0      Spellcaster / Synchro / Pendulum / Effect     ATK 3500 / DEF 3000

2 Tuners + 1 non-Tuner Pendulum Monster
PE - If an Spellcaster or Fairy monster you control attacks a DARK and/or Fiend monster, for that battle, double its ATK, also you take no battle damage. At the end of the Damage Step, if an Spellcaster or Fairy monster attacked: You can target 1 DARK and/or Fiend monster your opponent controls; banish it, as well as any copies in your opponent's possession.
ME - For this card's Synchro Summon, you can treat 1 Synchro Monster you control as two Tuners. If this card was Synchro Summoned using both Spellcaster and Fairy monsters: You can activate 1 "The Sanctuary in the Sky" directly from your Deck, then destroy any non-Spellcaster or Fairy monsters on the field. If this card in the Monster Zone is destroyed by battle or card effect: You can place this card in your Pendulum Zone, then gain LP equal to the combined Level of all Spellcaster and Fairy monsters you control x 200.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Next:

Blob and plop, through the ground I go

Weakest monster! They call me yo!

I don't care, I got my great confidence

Swords and maces, I shrug off impudence

Slush and splush, the Hero falls

Call me feeble, I stand proud and tall!

20 hours ago, Rayfield Lumina said:

Enlightened Supreme Sorceror of Eden

LIGHT     Level 11     Scales 0 / 0      Spellcaster / Synchro / Pendulum / Effect     ATK 3500 / DEF 3000

2 Tuners + 1 non-Tuner Pendulum Monster
PE - If an Spellcaster or Fairy monster you control attacks a DARK and/or Fiend monster, for that battle, double its ATK, also you take no battle damage. At the end of the Damage Step, if an Spellcaster or Fairy monster attacked: You can target 1 DARK and/or Fiend monster your opponent controls; banish it, as well as any copies in your opponent's possession.
ME - For this card's Synchro Summon, you can treat 1 Synchro Monster you control as two Tuners. If this card was Synchro Summoned using both Spellcaster and Fairy monsters: You can activate 1 "The Sanctuary in the Sky" directly from your Deck, then destroy any non-Spellcaster or Fairy monsters on the field. If this card in the Monster Zone is destroyed by battle or card effect: You can place this card in your Pendulum Zone, then gain LP equal to the combined Level of all Spellcaster and Fairy monsters you control x 200.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Next:

Blob and plop, through the ground I go

Weakest monster! They call me yo!

I don't care, I got my great confidence

Swords and maces, I shrug off impudence

Slush and splush, the Hero falls

Call me feeble, I stand proud and tall!

Big Ego Slime

WATER / Aqua / Level 1 / Flip / Effect

When this card is Special Summoned: You can Special Summon up to 2 "Big Ego Slime" from your Deck in face-down Defense Position. Once per turn, if this Defense Positioned card would be destroyed by battle; It is not destroyed. When this Defense Positioned card is destroyed by battle: You can Special Summon Slime Tokens equal to the Level of the opposing monster -1. You can only use this effect of "Big Ego Slime" once per turn.

Oh brave knight, you look so beaten up

You came this far, just to save me from the Dark Queen's touch

You deserve a Rest, I'll tend to your wounds.

Just please don't Wake Up, It's better not to witness when a Succubus is not Covered Up.

Don't worry about anything I promise you, your Soul is fair trade for the Pleasure I give you.

Uhhhhhhhhh my brain is a nasty place to be at any moment in time. This doesn't appear to be beyond your average Succubus. Actually...

Valiant Succubus LIGHT LVL/ 4

ATK/ 300 DEF/ 300

if an opponent's monster loses ATK or DEF restore it's ATK/DEF and change it to face down defense position. If a monster that has had it's position changed by this effect changes it's position destroy it. if this card attacks a monster that had it's position changed by this cards effect the card is banished until the end phase and the attack is negated.

I was going for a succubus that is shy and doesn't like it's job because it wants to help others sorry if my interpretation is annoying.

I glide peacefully and gracefully

but beware any invader

on my air 

i will strike with blinding speed 

i will destroy you before you destroy me

and in my crimson sky only my power

exists.

3 hours ago, Nerdling Wagonwheel said:

Uhhhhhhhhh my brain is a nasty place to be at any moment in time. This doesn't appear to be beyond your average Succubus. Actually...

Valiant Succubus LIGHT LVL/ 4

ATK/ 300 DEF/ 300

if an opponent's monster loses ATK or DEF restore it's ATK/DEF and change it to face down defense position. If a monster that has had it's position changed by this effect changes it's position destroy it. if this card attacks a monster that had it's position changed by this cards effect the card is banished until the end phase and the attack is negated.

I was going for a succubus that is shy and doesn't like it's job because it wants to help others sorry if my interpretation is annoying.

I glide peacefully and gracefully

but beware any invader

on my air 

i will strike with blinding speed 

i will destroy you before you destroy me

and in my crimson sky only my power

exists.

(It was meant to be more darker, but I'll take it)

Falcon of the Crimson Wing

WIND / Winged-Beast / Rank 4 / Xyz / Effect

ATK 2400 / DEF 1600

Materials: 2 Level 4 Winged-Beast monsters.

During the Battle Phase, when this card battles a monster whose ATK is higher than this card's original ATK: You can detach 1 material from this card; this card gains ATK equal to half the ATK of the opposing monster during Damage Calculation only. When this card destroys an opponent's monster by battle: This card gains 200 ATK. 

Next:

Its too much... its too much!!!

I'm not Fit to bear such a Burden!

I know how important defeating the Demon King is, but I can't!

So what if I'm the reincarnation of some Powerful Ancient Warrior!

You all know that I can't bear this Responsibilty and Power!

Okay then

I just realized that when you wanted innocent we went dark and when you wanted dark we went innocent.

Cowardly SuperSoldier

LVL 12 LIGHT

Warrior/Effect

ATK 5000 DEF 4300

This monster cannot attack, be targeted by card effects, be attacked, or change it's battle position. This card is affected by a card effect that does not target destroy all cards your opponent controls and negate all of your cards effects.

BURN BURN

Don't worry you'll get an urn

BURN BURN 

I don't care what you are 

I don't care what you or your friends can do

YOU WILL BURN FOR MY ENTERTAINMENT

He he he he he burn burn

• 1 month later...

Iron Mace Master

LVL 6 DARK

Magical-Beast/Effect

ATK/2600 DEF/2000

Once per turn, if a monster except "Iron Mace Master" you control would be destroyed by battle or card effect; you can decrease this card by two levels; negate the effect, and destroy the card targeting the monster you control. This monster cannot be destroyed by battle or Card Effect while you control other monsters on the field. Destroy this monster if it's level ever falls below Level 2.

Next:

Watching, Searching

Through The Lands

Linking Through Dimensions

Into The Hand.

Archived