Huge Revolution!!

Tinkerer

After posting in this thread, I decided to try rebuilding the strategy I'd described in the post.

As it turns out, a few modern tricks/strategies makes the deck quite a lot better than when I first saw it in action.

Screenshot_20211020-222411.thumb.png.d61928c66a665eb7824b36e3ca57f049.png

(sorry, can't tell the image quality. It's my own phone's screenshot so it looks perfect on my phone) :/

Deck list:

6 (2 of each Huge Revolution monster)

2 Tune Warrior

1 Brave Token Griffin

1 Brave Token Warrior

3 Dark Doriado

3 Brave Token Summoner Lady

3 Spellbook Blue Boy

1 Droll & Lock

3 Effect Veiler

3 Brave Token Summon Spell

2 Spellbook of Knowledge

3 Enchanting Fitting Room

3 Small World

3 Spellbook of Secrets

1 Brave Token Cont. Spell

2 Huge Revolution

(important Extra Deck stuff)

Saryuja

Draco Masters of the Tenyi

Crystron Halq

Cherubini

Link Spider

Deck Gimmick:

The goal of this deck is to combo Dark Doriado's stacking effect with Enchanting Fitting Room.

Doriado lets a player stack 1 each of FIRE, WATER, WIND, and EARTH monsters on top of the deck. Fitting room excavates the top 4 cards of the deck and summons all Level 3 or lower Normal monsters. The Huge Revolution series are all level 3 or lower Normal monsters (1 is WATER, 1 is FIRE, and 1 is WIND) and so you can stack them - alongside Tune Warrior - for a huge +3 with Fitting Room.

Deck Choices:

Obviously, the problem here is gathering 2 disparate combo pieces. That's where the modern twist came in.

Small World is the glue that sticks this together. I just needed to figure out an appropriate Level 1, 2, & 3 DARK or Spellcaster monster. Since DARK would've taken too long, I just chose some of the best Spellcaster engines I could find. Basically, once I decided to use Small World, the deck more/less built itself.

Brave Token Summoner Lady is the Level 3 representative and she enables me to access most of the Brave Token package if everything else goes wrong.

Blue Boy is the Level 2 Spellcaster. He's... Not the greatest, but the draws come in handy sometimes.

Veiler and Droll are the Level 1s. I went heavily with Veiler just because it's a Tuner. Halq access is huge since it gives quick access to the Tenyi Link.

Tuner status pretty much forced me to choose Tune Warrior as the level 3 or lower EARTH Normal representative. It isn't all bad though. Because it is Level 3, I can access Cherubini to mill the Brave Token Spellcaster (thereby enabling the Brave Token package).

Even after increasing the odds of getting the combo, actually going for Huge Revolution is difficult for 1 main reason: You can only activate it during YOUR Main Phase. You have to set HR the turn before you actually use the combo.

Archived