PAJ's Custom Card Template #1 (Version 1.0.0)

rYeIcv9.png

Examples:

dJZEWs0.png

pu8OBCS.png

nBKkqPl.png

6Iry0SA.png

cNE485d.png

8PHkV9L.png

So this is just something I've worked on for a little. It was meant to kind of fix some of the problems that the current card frame has like making the art frame+effect box bigger.
The template is really customizable. There are different options/versions of layers inside the .psd file that you can toy around with to achieve something you like. So you might have to take your time going through the layer folders to see all the different options there are. 
I took inspirations from the Rush Duel Frame and the 4Kids Frame when making this. 
You can check out examples here.

- Credits are not necessary, but very much appreciated -

LINK TO THE MEGA DOWNLOAD PAGE: https://mega.nz/file/cNVAVRxY#2bb3KwuNFowOOgfI4QtR8ixDc5go0RCvfHwADiLtdzM  

(This is a .psd file and will only work with photoshop).
For the Fonts, it is broken down into 3 categories: 1) Required Fonts (MUST have/download), Optional Fonts (different options for required fonts), and Extra Fonts (Not totally necessary, but if you want to toy with things around more in the file it will help you out).

1) Required Fonts:
> MatrixRegularSmallCaps
> Yugioh ITC Stone Serif
> Stone Serif ITC Medium - Italic
> YugiohRushDuelNumbersV4
    -
Optional: MatrixBoldSmallCaps
    -
Optional: EurostyleCandyW01-Semi-Bold
    -
Optional: Archive
2) Extra Fonts:
> Aero
Keep in mind that this template is still very early in design and is practically in its beta form. Please expect changes to come in the future. I will denote changes to the template by updating this post.

Currently in this version:
Frames:
- (Official) Effect, Normal, Ritual, Fusion, Synchro, Xyz, Pendulum, Link, Token, Obelisk, Ra, Slifer, Spell, Trap
- (Unofficial) Half-Trap Frame, Green/Purple Frame, Green/Blue Frame

I really want to thank 9558able, GraysonGoodwin, and Youssef-Mamdouh. Without their resources, this template would've been much harder to make.

CREDITS/ELEMENTS GATHERED:
Konami, Google Images
Template Inspirations: 9558able
Card Frame Textures: GraysonGoodwin
Link Frame Texture: Youssef-Mamdouh

Archived