tell me if my cards are good

To tell you the truth, these arn't good.

Try looking at real cards so you can tell how real cards are written. Also, spelling things right, using capitalization, and proper grammar are all important. Make sure if a monster card has an effect, it is an effect monster (Dragon King). And Fire Save is overpowered.

Overpowered cards' date=' way too overpowered. Not good.

[/quote']

Fire Save - a bit overpowered, if premature burial, which is the same effect and has a cost AND is limited to 1, this card is pretty cheap in comparison. I like the card :)

The other two - I'm sorry, these are... well, to start the "dragon sword" isint that good, besides snatch steal and premature burial, equip cards should only ever be in a warrior deck, and if you need more than 1 mage power 1 united we stand and 3 axe of despairs, (assuming you have room for dragon sword) then your deck needs help anyway.

Dragon king - first off, i noticed you didnt realize how to make the cards, so ill forgive the fact that it looks like a normal monster. Summoning cost. the card requires 2 dragon to be removed from play from your graveyard and 3 DRAGON FROM THE FIELD. A cost that high should be a win in 1-3 turns. Its not, it is immune to both spell and trap cards, its attack is, sure 2500 at least (1000 base +1500 from the tributes) but if your fighting a decent deck,trap jammers will not be enough to keep it alive. Cylinders could be a one turn win for your opponent and if the summon is countered by solemn, you lose your monsters, 5 of them. and your basically wrecked. I would say i liked the effort, but you made so many spelling mistakes that I can barely give you credit.

also, this:

http://www.ps-games.nl/images/content/dr1-en160.jpg (i posted the url again because i edited this in after i made this post)

i just got done working on to new cards. Here take a look

untitled34rr5.th.pnguntitled65lv5.th.png

Love the enthusiasm for your cards' date=' but again, allow me to give an elaborate review.

Slayer says it requires a tribute of 8 stars or more, and Dragon slayer has 7 stars. That makes no sense at all. Also, the ritual has 4000 defense and 3500 attack, honestly, it does not need the defense, its basically a demi god thats 10 fold easier to get out. In a ritual deck or a vanilla beatdown deck this card could be a turn around card, but is so situational because it would require manju/senjus/sonic birds to be decked and probably would be dead cards in a deck without those cards.

The card's effect makes it cheap, as it is immune to every card in the game that people [b']actually[/b] use with the exception of exiled force. (and for me as the oddball out, levia dragon)

again, no spelling mistakes so i can give you credit for effort, but the card would never be played even if it wasn't banned.

Archived