Cuphead card

Tr4gic

If you could post the effects under the cards they would be easier to review, but that is not required.

1. You need to put a cost on King dice to reveal himself to activate his effect or if you meant for him to be tributed, destroyed or sent to the GY change that wording.

2. Dealing 10 damage for the 5/6 effect is strange did you mean 100 or 1000?

3. You can only activate this effect of "King Dice" once per turn.

4. Tokens don't go to the GY or place themselves on cards counters would work a little better but they still don't go to the GY.

5. The effect for the mug men should be: "During your end phase: you can Special summon one "Finger Gun" Token (LIGHT Level 1 power-up 0/0)"

6. Even if tokens could go to the GY they shouldn't need an extra card to send them their they should jut be put their by the bros.

7. is Dynamic Duo a fusion? If so, why is it in your deck? I would actually recommend contact fusion here.

8. If Dynamic Duo's ATK was equal to the number of finger guns in your GY you would be lucky for him to have 10ATK.

Rework: I don't think you should have those 2 spells for effects that should be on the monsters

1. Get rid of the spells for now

2.make the finger gun tokens counters that are placed on Duo at the end of your turn by the cuphead/mugman in your GY.

3. Contact fusion probably start the fusion with 4 counters that give 400ATK and DEF and the cup/mug brothers place a counter on him if they are on your field or in your GY ant the start and end of each turn.

4. Maybe allow the brothers a little survivability on their own or make you goal to get them to the GY and one searches the other?

5. Make the fusion do something special by removing the counters or have additional ways of gaining them or even using the cup/mug in GY?

Overall cool concept and can't wait to see more!

Thoughts?

6 hours ago, Loleo said:

Contact fusion probably start the fusion with 4 counters that give 400ATK and DEF and the cup/mug brothers place a counter on him if they are on your field or in your GY ant the start and end of each turn

should i make it a spell card or a card effect for the summon

8 hours ago, Sloan Gartenberg said:

should i make it a spell card or a card effect for the summon

I think you should make a spell that can fusion summon using those 2 from the deck.

additionally I think each brother should have the effect if you control the other brother you can fusion summon using itself and the other brother.

Maybe the brothers having an effect that adds the other to your hand when one is destroyed and/or the ability to special summon themselves from your hand once per turn (HOPT-Hard once per turn) and maybe GY once per duel if you control no monsters or only the other brother. 

Archived