Number 139

BobasasStrong

1550898136_Number139_MoonLightFairyMagicianGirl(1).thumb.jpeg.4d6a14118a902fc3342005f87d66dab9.jpeg969141740_NumberC139_RedMoonDarkFairyMagicianGirl.thumb.jpeg.eb58a5b660a77e5279d2ec2042436a7e.jpeg

"Number 139: MoonLight Fairy Magician Girl"                                                               

2 level 4 monsters 

Once per turn when your opponent attacks to 1 Dark monster you can

detach 1 Xyz Material and if you do, negate the attack and then gain 500 LP.

ATK 2400

DEF 1800

"Number C139: RedMoon Dark Fairy Magician Girl"

3 level 4 DARK monsters

You can also Xyz Summon this card by using a "Number 139: MoonLight Fairy Magician Girl" you control as the Xyz Material. (Xyz Materials attached to that monster also become Xyz Materials on this card.) You can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card and then, 1 monster your opponent controls loses 500 ATK until the End Phase and if you do gain 500 LP. You must have 3000 or more LP to activate and resolve this effect.

ATK 2400

DEF 1800

32 minutes ago, Anastasis Karaoglanidis said:

where imust post it so?

Casual Cards.

The subforum named Card Game Workshop is reserved for games based on cards. Like "Make the above card!" game or "Archetype game". You can look at their threads to get a better idea of what threads are meant for that subforum. But here in the main part of Casual Cards, you can post your own archetypes or singles.

image.png.96a5fe95e8f967dc1b80a02aa4667159.png

On 11/29/2021 at 5:27 PM, The Nyx Avatar said:

Casual Cards.

The subforum named Card Game Workshop is reserved for games based on cards. Like "Make the above card!" game or "Archetype game". You can look at their threads to get a better idea of what threads are meant for that subforum. But here in the main part of Casual Cards, you can post your own archetypes or singles.

image.png.96a5fe95e8f967dc1b80a02aa4667159.png

thanks

Hey Anastasis

Really pretty artworks for the cards you got there.

Both cards are a bit on the under-powered side considering the power of nowadays's Xyz Monsters. Consider, for instance, Exorcister Mikhaelise, generic material requirements and similar stats, but she has a good immunity effect and two solid strong effects.

Moonlight has a single effect that is not particularly powerful and is limited to protecting DARK monsters only, so I'm pretty sure the lady warrants a second effect, probably one that supports DARKs since you took that way for both cards. Perhaps something like "While you control another DARK monster, this card cannot be destroyed by card effects" or "If this card is Xyz Summoned: You can excavate the top 3 cards of your Deck, and if you do, you can add 1 excavated DARK monster to your hand, also shuffle the rest into your Deck.

RedMoon is unfortunately more under-powered even. Requiring 3 materials with a particular Attribute, she has the same stats as her counterpart, while I'd go as far as saying she warrants BEWD stats, 3000/2500 (heck, Borreload eXcharge Dragon has BEWD stats and is 2 materials only). Then the sole effect is again pretty weak and is not even (Quick Effect), which at least would allow you to activate it in either player's Battle Phase. My suggestion would be that, make the effect Quick Effect and probably -1000 ATK + 1000 LP, while adding a second effect that somehow supports DARK monsters.

I hope these suggestions are of help, and while I'm saying that I feel it's ok to buff the cards a bit, it's better to not go overboard xD.

See ya around n.n

3 hours ago, Rayfield Lumina said:

Hey Anastasis

Really pretty artworks for the cards you got there.

Both cards are a bit on the under-powered side considering the power of nowadays's Xyz Monsters. Consider, for instance, Exorcister Mikhaelise, generic material requirements and similar stats, but she has a good immunity effect and two solid strong effects.

Moonlight has a single effect that is not particularly powerful and is limited to protecting DARK monsters only, so I'm pretty sure the lady warrants a second effect, probably one that supports DARKs since you took that way for both cards. Perhaps something like "While you control another DARK monster, this card cannot be destroyed by card effects" or "If this card is Xyz Summoned: You can excavate the top 3 cards of your Deck, and if you do, you can add 1 excavated DARK monster to your hand, also shuffle the rest into your Deck.

RedMoon is unfortunately more under-powered even. Requiring 3 materials with a particular Attribute, she has the same stats as her counterpart, while I'd go as far as saying she warrants BEWD stats, 3000/2500 (heck, Borreload eXcharge Dragon has BEWD stats and is 2 materials only). Then the sole effect is again pretty weak and is not even (Quick Effect), which at least would allow you to activate it in either player's Battle Phase. My suggestion would be that, make the effect Quick Effect and probably -1000 ATK + 1000 LP, while adding a second effect that somehow supports DARK monsters.

I hope these suggestions are of help, and while I'm saying that I feel it's ok to buff the cards a bit, it's better to not go overboard xD.

See ya around n.n

Thanks, but RedMoon can dicrease monster's attack points not only once per turn, like many other Chaos Numbers. And also then you gain life points, so it is not as but as you say. And of course I make other cards whose combination with this card will be very perfect like: " Your monster loses 500 ATK and then I gain 500 life points. Then with my Continuous Spell, you take the amount of life points I gained as damage, but the damage is doubled due to the other continuous spell" I hope that you are getting what I am saying. Also THANKS again for your suggestions!

1 hour ago, Anastasis Karaoglanidis said:

Thanks, but RedMoon can dicrease monster's attack points not only once per turn, like many other Chaos Numbers. And also then you gain life points, so it is not as but as you say. And of course I make other cards whose combination with this card will be very perfect like: " Your monster loses 500 ATK and then I gain 500 life points. Then with my Continuous Spell, you take the amount of life points I gained as damage, but the damage is doubled due to the other continuous spell" I hope that you are getting what I am saying. Also THANKS again for your suggestions!

Have it your way, but I can assure you that gaining 1000 or 1500 LP is 100% negligible in today's meta, and once RedMoon has used up her materials she's just a vanilla monster with average ATK. Also, I'm not a diviner to know that you have a Spell that combo with this effect, unless it's posted in the thread, you can't expect people to know what's your intention and give you feedback according. I hope that you are getting what I'm saying.

1 hour ago, Rayfield Lumina said:

Have it your way, but I can assure you that gaining 1000 or 1500 LP is 100% negligible in today's meta

The Gimmick of this deck is to turn LP gain into burn like Fire princess, but harsher. Which makes the effect much more relevant?

and once RedMoon has used up her materials she's just a vanilla monster with average ATK. 

I do think it should be a quick effect and maybe float into reviving moonlight attaching itself as material?

Also, I'm not a diviner to know that you have a Spell that combo with this effect, unless it's posted in the thread, you can't expect people to know what's your intention and give you feedback according. I hope that you are getting what I'm saying.

Very fair this seems to be an extension of an old archetype Anastasis worked on?

I will say a card that generically turns all LP you gain into damage is extremely OP and an easy FTK

1 hour ago, Loleo said:

The Gimmick of this deck is to turn LP gain into burn like Fire princess, but harsher. Which makes the effect much more relevant?

As I said before, as long as the famous "Spell that do X" appears here, my duty is to give feedback based on what's present, not hypothetical cards that might or might not exist in someone else's mind lol.

894725551061884938.gif?size=96

1 hour ago, Loleo said:

I do think it should be a quick effect and maybe float into reviving moonlight attaching itself as material?

I'd be behind this as long as that effect has a condition. Either a particular way of leaving the field (e.g., destroyed by battle) so the opponent has ways around it, OR an additional cost like banishing DARK stuff from GY OR controlling specific things during the "leave the field" moment. Auto-revive with self attaching is going to the other side of the spectrum, imo, too stronk.

1 hour ago, Loleo said:

Very fair this seems to be an extension of an old archetype Anastasis worked on?

I dunno xD. But if that's the case, either some of those old cards should be reposted here OR an annotation mentioning this fact and a link to that other thread is in order.

BTW, thanks for reacting to my feedback, Loleo,  it's funny how often it's you the one reacting to my attempts of helping people instead of the people I'm helping themselves. Mysteries of life.

Archived