Card Makers~Okay I've returned. I told Deity Mitsu he didn't have to ask to join...

Soul Immortal

• Replies 554
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey everyone. It's time for more Colosseum voting.

Match 1: The goal of this match was to make a card based around an ice cream flavour. You have 2 votes.

i18056_untitled.bmpsupermanicecreambf1.png

procpi101jpgset1cctset2fk1.jpg5zh1gnp.jpg

Match 2: Those entering were told to create a Fusion that could be made using "Uraby" and "Rouge Dol." You have 1 vote.

AryokTheDestroyer.jpgw.jpg

Match 3: The challenge was to make a card that could be used to the fullest when you have 3 copies in your deck. You have 1 vote.

Eversearching.jpgcellscape-1.jpg

Remember to pm the votes to me, do not post them.

Godkaze may I take the exam?

Exam pm'd to you.

I've returned... but I get the feeling I wan't missed much? Well anyways, Mike is going to be a part of the CMA. As I recall I spoke to El about him awhile back but guess El forgot.

Oh, you were missed. The threads seemed so dead without you. Deity Mitsu and KoLoBoS have joined since you left.

I've kind of lost the whole teamwork togetherness buzz aswel. I hope you guys and girls have been keeping up with the Academy work. I kind of want to go solo for awhile. Don't know how you all will feel about it. Just feel like a change. Don't think things can get any worse so yeah good luck.

So...You're quitting the Academy?

I would like to join, im fairly new. After i take the exam if i pass am i able to get one of thos signature things. Also how cna i get the color sig?

I sent you the exam. If you pass, go to the Banner Request Shop and ask for one from SushiTheLegend. If you need a link, there's one in my Card Archive in my sig.

Archived