Card Makers~Okay I've returned. I told Deity Mitsu he didn't have to ask to join...

Soul Immortal

• Replies 554
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hey. if yu stil lookin 4 members, imm willin 2 try out 4 it.

Ill b a formatter. In other words, ill maake sure the cards effect(s) are written in proper format.

If u need, just send me a private message. If a formatter, or whatever u call it, already exists but is a bit different, let me know what the actual thing does.

my only small problem: im not able to actually post the card images themselves. To solve this, send me the current card's text only, i will edit it to proper format, and send it back.

In addition, im makin my own set (though i'd rather have that 1 as my own, i hope

u dont mind).

If im taken, just know at the moment im only ryin out, so i cant guarentee i will bcome a member.

so i hope to hear a reply

NeoShinryu

I want everyone to welcome out two new members: 02Jaden and Derekwhale2007.

hey. if yu stil lookin 4 members, imm willin 2 try out 4 it.

Ill b a formatter. In other words, ill maake sure the cards effect(s) are written in proper format.

If u need, just send me a private message. If a formatter, or whatever u call it, already exists but is a bit different, let me know what the actual thing does.

my only small problem: im not able to actually post the card images themselves. To solve this, send me the current card's text only, i will edit it to proper format, and send it back.

In addition, im makin my own set (though i'd rather have that 1 as my own, i hope

u dont mind).

If im taken, just know at the moment im only ryin out, so i cant guarentee i will bcome a member.

so i hope to hear a reply

NeoShinryu

I'm pm you the exam to take. However, I would suggest improving your spelling/grammar, it's an important part of the exam.

It's Colosseum voting time! Here are the matches. Remember, you can't vote for a match that you are in.

"Each of you will create a Monster Card that invovles rolling a die when summoned". You have 2 votes.

foresttricksteroo2.pngwowmageguidejpgset1cctsac6.jpg

DriftingMagicianoftheBlueAura.jpg[

"Each of you will create a Level 1 Ritual Monster." You have 1 Vote.

4r7u16v.jpgIIF.jpg

"Each of you will create a Continuous Trap that becomes a monster (Like Embodiment of Apothys or Moving Fortress of Stronghold.)" You have 2 votes.

contest.jpgLastDeffends-CARD.jpgFlightOfTheBirdians.jpg

Remember, PM me yout votes, do not post them here.

[align=center]Wait sorry for posting here' date=' I will delete this after one of you has replied and please quote this if you reply so the message will stay up, but shouldn't you post the CMC cards in the 'Card Review' thread?

Because 'The Card Makers' are reviewing the cards and then voting on which one they think is the best?

Again, sorry for posting here, just thought that I would give that little suggestion![/align']

The Card Review thread is used for members of CMA to evaluate each others' work. This is just voting for which card is the best, not giving constructive critisism. Thanks for your concern.

Tomorrow if we get enough votes.

Hey everyone, we need to choose a design for the Card Maker Academy banner to be posted in the advertisement thread in general. I've asked NSB to make one, but I still need to know what you all want it to look like. All suggestions are appreciated.

GK' date='in advance,what would you like for the description?I could just put in a URL for now and when you get the banner made I'll update the ad.

[/quote']

Hm...Not sure. I'll come up with something later.

We could have a collage of custon cards.

Good idea. *adds to a list* But do you think the cards should consist of 1 card frome each member, or the cards we've created in Academy together?

Hey, can I get an entry exam?

There's no need for you to take the exam, you're auto-accepted. Welcome to the Academy! If you need to know where anything is, please check my Card Archive for a directory with links to all the threads.

Well,if were entering them on here,GK you can guess what my entries going to be

lol, yup. Definately Duel Hare, lol. I guess that's what we're going to do for the banner. However, don't everyone submit their cards to me now. I have to wait for NSB to respond.

Archived