Cyberse and Cynet Support

c3bebbf1747e.jpg

Madam Administrator
Level 8 DARK Cyberse Xyz Effect Monster
ATK 2600
DEF 3000
Materials: 2 Level 8 monsters
You can only use this card name’s 1st effect once per turn.
You can only Special Summon "Madam Administrator(s)" once per turn. 
You can also Xyz Summon this card by using an Link-2 or Link-4 Cyberse Link Monster you control as material. 
(1) (Quick Effect): You can detach 1 material from this card, then target 1 monster your opponent controls and 1 Link Monster you control; change the ATK of this card and the first target to 0, and if you do, that second target gains combined original ATK of this card and the first target's ATK, then if you targeted a Link -4 or higher Link Monster you control, you can banish that opponent's monster, also other monsters you control cannot attack for the rest of this turn.

976fc253b20b.jpg

Cyphethic Blaster
Link 2 DARK Cyberse Link Effect Monster
ATK 1900
Links: Bottom Left, Bottom Right
Materials: 2 monsters, including a Cyberse monster
You can only use the 1st and 2nd effect of this card’s name once per turn each.
(1) During your Main Phase: You can banish 1 Cyberse monster or "Cynet" Spell/Trap from your GY; Special Summon 2 "Cynet Tokens" (Cyberse/LIGHT/Level 4/ATK 0/DEF 0) in Defense Position, also, you cannot Special Summon monsters for the rest of this turn, except Cyberse monsters. 
(2) If this card is sent to the GY as Link material for the Link Summon of a Cyberese Link Monster: You can banish 1 Cyberse monster or "Cynet" Spell/Trap from your GY; Special Summon this card from your GY, but banish it when it leaves the field.

8262d4d60f75.jpg

Subnet Princess
Link 3 DARK Cyberse Link Effect Monster
ATK 2500
Links: Top, Bottom Left, Bottom Right
Materials: 2+ Link Monsters
You can only use the 1st, 2nd, and 3rd effect of this card’s name once per turn each.
(1) If this card is Link Summoned: You can banish 1 Link Monster from your GY; draw cards equal to its Link Rating, then place the same number of cards from your hand on the bottom of your Deck -1. 
(2) When another monster's effect is activated (Quick Effect): You can banish 1 Link Monster in your GY; negate the activation, and if you do, destroy it. 
(3) You can target 1 other Link Monster you control; this turn, it can make additional attacks equal to its own Link Rating, but other monsters you control cannot attack.

75023ed32b35.jpg

Cynet Barsacode of Transinternet
ATK 2500
Links: Left, Right, Bottom
Materials: 2+ Effect Monsters
(1) (Quick Effect): You can pay 1000 LP and send 1 "Cynet" Spell/Trap from your Deck to the GY, except Continuous and Field Spells; this effect becomes that Spell's/Trap's effect when that card is activated, also, you cannot Special Summon monsters for the rest of this turn, except Cyberse monsters. 
(2) Your Linked Link Monsters are unaffected activated your opponent's monster effects.
(3) Co-linked monsters you control cannot be targeted by your opponent's card effects.

1740b681499c.jpg

Milska of the Cynet Barrier
Link 3 LIGHT Cyberse Link Effect Monster
ATK 2400
Links: Left, Top, Right
Materials: 2+ Cyberse monsters
You can only use the 1st and 2nd effects of this card’s name once per turn each.
(1) If this card is Link Summoned: You can Set 1 "Cynet" Spell/Trap directly from your Deck. 
(2) If this Link Summoned in its owner's control leaves the field by your opponent or by an "Cynet" Spell/Trap: You can activate this effect; Special Summon 1 Link Monster from your GY, except "Milska of the Cynet Barrier". 
(3) Your Linked Link Monsters effects cannot be negated by your opponent's card effect, also you take no battle damage from attacks involving those cards. 
(4) Co-linked monsters you control cannot be destroyed by card effects.

9fe04e6a27c6.jpg

Berserk Translasher
ATK 2000
Links: Left, Right, Bottom Right
Materials: 2+ Effect Monsters, including a Cyberse Link Monster
You can use only 1 of the 2nd and 3rd effects of this card’s name per turn, and only once that turn.
(1) Negate the effects of your opponent's cards in the same column as your Cyberse Link Monsters. 
(2) If this card is Link Summoned: You can target monsters in your GY, up to the number number of cards used as this card's Link material; Special Summon them, also you cannot Special Summon monsters from the Extra Deck for the rest of this turn, except Cyberse monsters. 
(3) When your opponent activates a card or effect (Quick Effect): You can move 1 other Link Monster you control to the same column as the activated card or effect, and if you do, send all cards in its adjacent columns to the GY that your opponent controls.

46b57fa22086.jpg

Subnet Mask Cyberse Gateway
ATK 2300
Links: Bottom Left, Bottom, Bottom Right
Materials: 2+ Cyberse monsters, including a Link Monster
(1) If a Link Monster(s) is Link Summoned to a Zone this card points to (except during the Damage Step): You can activate 1 of these effects;
● Move 1 other Link monster you control to another of your Main Monster Zones, then you can target 1 Cyberse monster in your GY Special Summon it to a Zone this card points to, but negate its effects. 
● This turn, the next time you would Link Summon exactly 1 Link Monster you can use 1 monster your opponent controls as 1 of the Link Materials. 
● Banish this monster and 1 Link Monster you control this card points to and Special Summon 1 Link Monster from your Extra Deck whose Link Rating is less than or equal to the original combined Link Ratings of the Link Monsters banished. (This is treated as a Link Summon.)

b1b25f7f6891.jpg

Cybemon the Cynet Bully
Link 4 DARK Cyberse Link Effect Monster
ATK 3000
Links: Left, Bottom Left, Bottom Right, Right
Materials: 2+ Cyberse monsters
(1) Cannot be destroyed by battle or card effects. 
(2) Once per Chain, when your opponent activates a card or effect, while this card is Co-linked to a Cyberse Link Monster (Quick Effect): You can destroy 1 card your opponent controls. 
(3) Once per turn, at the start of the Damage Step, if this card battles a monster: Change that monster's ATK to 0, also negate its effects, then inflict damage to your opponent equal to half that monster's original ATK.

Cards/Decks that Synergize with the strategy or are supported by these cards

AccesscodeTalker-MGED-EN-PGR-1E.png DecodeTalkerHeatsoul-LGB1-JP-UR.png FirewallDragon-COTD-EN-ScR-1E.png TriGateWizard-SDCL-EN-UR-1E.png SalamangreatHeatleo-SDSB-EN-UR-1E.png

(Pre-Errataed)                                                               (The Deck)

Madam Administrator - Pretty cool balanced effect, interesting that it can be Summoned using Link as material

Cyphethic Blaster - Banishing a single Spell from GY to immediately revive the card after being used as material is OP, I'd make it so you need to banish 2 or 3 cards, or 1 Cyberse monster and Cynet 1 Spell/Trap

Subnet Princess - Cuuuute, I want the artwork. Anywho, effect 3 is a bit scary but I guess it makes sense with the clause that prevents other monsters from attacking. IDK, I guess it's fine. And with every card reviewed, the number of effects increase, omg xD

Cynet Barsacode of Transinternet - Effect 1 is very dangerous, again, being Quick effect makes it being able to use it every turn including opponent's. You activate the Spell/Trap AND give resources to your GY to pay for other effects or recycle to hand. Not too thrilled about the double protection effect, even if the second only applies if co-linked. A bit worried about this card tbh.

Milska of the Cynet Barrier - What I feared, finally 4 effects xD All in all, though, it's not that broken, but I don't like that it nullifies battle damage for linked mobs, and yet another general protection for your Links it's a lot.

Berserk Translasher - Now, some of the previous cards are pretty dangerous, but this one is truly OP, specially effect 2. For starters, you use 3 materials, you Special Summon the 3 materials, gg ez. The effect doesn't even include a restriction so you can't use the mobs you just used as materials. Now, spamming a clause like "but you can only Summon Cyberse" is very... cheap. Most likely, 90% of your monsters in deck/extra Deck are cyberse, it's like saying, "whatevs, I can still Special Summon anything I want". It's like a subtle lie, if you get what I'm saying, a clause that supposedly is there to limit you and balance but in truth doesn't affect you.

Subnet Mask Cyberse Gateway - Pretty cool card that makes a lot more sense than the previous, a single effect with many strong but balanced possibilities. The girl is also cute, but where's her left shoe xD

Cybemon the Cynet Bully - Effect 2 absolutely x500 must die, once per chain Quick effect destruction? HOLY CRAP. Then the classic super immunities that make it very difficult to beat. I mentioned somewhere that I like Immunities, but giving a single mob dual immunity to battle and card destruction, ooof. Effect 3 is scary but I suppose it's the most passable, I can imagine real cards having effects with a power similar to this.

Overall a nice set, but has a couple of serious power issues that need to be balanced.

12 minutes ago, Rayfield Lumina said:

Madam Administrator - Pretty cool balanced effect, interesting that it can be Summoned using Link as material

Cyphethic Blaster - Banishing a single Spell from GY to immediately revive the card after being used as material is OP, I'd make it so you need to banish 2 or 3 cards, or 1 Cyberse monster and Cynet 1 Spell/Trap

Subnet Princess - Cuuuute, I want the artwork. Anywho, effect 3 is a bit scary but I guess it makes sense with the clause that prevents other monsters from attacking. IDK, I guess it's fine. And with every card reviewed, the number of effects increase, omg xD

Cynet Barsacode of Transinternet - Effect 1 is very dangerous, again, being Quick effect makes it being able to use it every turn including opponent's. You activate the Spell/Trap AND give resources to your GY to pay for other effects or recycle to hand. Not too thrilled about the double protection effect, even if the second only applies if co-linked. A bit worried about this card tbh.

Milska of the Cynet Barrier - What I feared, finally 4 effects xD All in all, though, it's not that broken, but I don't like that it nullifies battle damage for linked mobs, and yet another general protection for your Links it's a lot.

Berserk Translasher - Now, some of the previous cards are pretty dangerous, but this one is truly OP, specially effect 2. For starters, you use 3 materials, you Special Summon the 3 materials, gg ez. The effect doesn't even include a restriction so you can't use the mobs you just used as materials. Now, spamming a clause like "but you can only Summon Cyberse" is very... cheap. Most likely, 90% of your monsters in deck/extra Deck are cyberse, it's like saying, "whatevs, I can still Special Summon anything I want". It's like a subtle lie, if you get what I'm saying, a clause that supposedly is there to limit you and balance but in truth doesn't affect you.

Subnet Mask Cyberse Gateway - Pretty cool card that makes a lot more sense than the previous, a single effect with many strong but balanced possibilities. The girl is also cute, but where's her left shoe xD

Cybemon the Cynet Bully - Effect 2 absolutely x500 must die, once per chain Quick effect destruction? HOLY CRAP. Then the classic super immunities that make it very difficult to beat. I mentioned somewhere that I like Immunities, but giving a single mob dual immunity to battle and card destruction, ooof. Effect 3 is scary but I suppose it's the most passable, I can imagine real cards having effects with a power similar to this.

Overall a nice set, but has a couple of serious power issues that need to be balanced.

Mamdame is similar to an Orcust XYZ monster https://yugioh.fandom.com/wiki/Dingirsu,_the_Orcust_of_the_Evening_Star

Also I got most of the art from deviantart

Again... I'm sorry these cards are kinda strong

Archived