Songs into Cards Game

Tinkerer

Hello, fine peoples! 

I think the game's title pretty much says it all:

Person 1 names a song and the next person creates 1 or more cards using the song as inspiration, then they post a new song for the next person.

~~~

The card can be based on the song name, lyrics, or it can be based around how you may feel while listening to it. The restrictions are pretty loose on the card.

After making a card, please post either:

1. The name with a link to the next song
  2. A YouTube video of the next song

~~~

Other rules:

While this is an English-speaking site, songs in other languages are acceptable.

You cannot use this game as a means of self-promotion. If you want to share a song you created, we have a separate subsection for music and other creative works.

If at least 1 week has gone by, the last poster may "bump" the thread by adding 1 additional song to choose from. If 2+ weeks have gone by, the last poster may do one of their own prompts to keep the game moving.

Have fun!

All other general rules and section rules apply.

Let's start off with a US folk/rock classic:

Tavern of the Ancient West

Continuous Spell

You can only control 1 "Tavern of the Ancient West". During your Battle Phase, when an EARTH/Warrior monster Special Summoned from the Extra you control battles an opponent's monster: You can reveal up to 3 EARTH/Warrior monsters from your hand with different names; that monster gains 300 ATK for each during that battle only. Once per turn, you can tribute 1 EARTH/Warrior monster you control; add 1 EARTH/Warrior monster with the same or lower Level but a different name from your GY to your hand. 

(I really want this thread to thrive btw)

Next:

All Alone on Christmas - Home Alone 2 OST

• 3 weeks later...

Lol, I guess this is coming a bit late. I didn't even notice anyone had replied to this game xD

Friendly Eznob

EARTH *

Fairy/Effect

Can only be Summoned while you control other monsters. If you control a Level 1 Fairy monster(s) you can Special Summon this card from your hand. Other monsters you control cannot be destroyed by card effects.

100/100

The song kinda reminded me of the card "Bonze Alone", so I wanted to make a counterpart to it as a kind of response to the song.

Next song:

"One Headlight"

Archived