Spider-Man: No Way Home

DLionHeart

I had only watched a little over half of the previous spiderman movies so no expert but still had a fair amount of spidey in my head prior. Loved the movie. It does have a lot of winks to those movies but it doesn't ruin the movie to not know of them.

A couple things Tobey and Andrew lived they briefly mention in the movie, and fans will remember them from their respective movies, but you don't NEED to see the details for it to still work, after all, newcomers have a bit of an aid in the form of, well.... the fact they are parallel versions of each other so you sorta can relate them to each other and still get some weight off of things.

I'm trying to not get spoilery here but yah.

One more thing, if you follow the MCU, there are 2 different post-credit scenes.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

This movie is by far the best superhero movie ever and also it's a great spider-man movie ever as well. When i first heard about this movie and what it will contain such as the multiverse and past characters we knew from past franchises, i thought it will be a flop and a disappointing entry. No, i was so wrong they handled it all perfectly and i thank marvel studios and sony for figuring out how to make a great mcu Spider-Man movie that includes a lot of characters but have a simple storyline and they finally did it they pulled it off. It is up there with endgame and infinity war.

See: https://subdl.live/spider-man-no-way-home-subtitles/

Archived