Really Strange Old YUGIOH cards with strange names and Description NOTHING ON THE INTERNET ABOUT THEM.

Animaknight

Question

IMG_0920.HEICIMG_0921.HEICIMG_0917.HEICIMG_0918.HEICIMG_0919.HEICHello everyone , i  have some really old yugioh  cards i won  from tournaments around 10 years ago , and the really strange thing is that i searched the  web every possible corner and place ,  and there are nearly no such cards, i mean the cards are original and from a long time ago , but the magician of black chaos is called black carousi's magician , his description is like different from the one i  see everywhere else , the  XY dragon cannon is  called YZ dragon cannon and his  text is also different , and super strange also is  that  the mystic horseman is Rare , and its even  older , and says SDK , kaiba deck , all commom except  blue eyes, and Mystic horseman is rare , and Gilford is called Gifa , Devil of Devil tribe.. I am  getting crazy or something ?? are those cards from some kind of parallel universe haha . i would love someone to  help me solve whats going on because i cant  be that lucky  and posses the rareest copies of first edition cards replica with similar but different names , there is none of these  cards in the wweb ., and the fact that XY is called YZ blew me away. Please someone help if you have any idea of what is going on haha :D and if  they are really good faked cards, or either there is a really good explanation. THANKS a lot ! Cheers.

7 answers to this question

Hello, fine person!

I can't see the cards from the files on here, but from that description, it sounds like they are fakes.

A lot of fake cards have different names from their real counterparts (even if they are off by 1-2 letters), and weirdly shaped text is a huge giveaway. There's usually also some miscoloration and a lot of fakes (especially really old ones) don't have the holographic eye in the bottom right.

Sorry to burst the bubble..

Yeah, unfortunately all those are fake.  The Mystic Horseman one was really good; I had to look it up to be sure. Horseman was a Common card in that particular structure deck, so the name text should be black.

The rest are more obvious fakes: incorrect names, fake types, no discernable set IDs, etc.

Doesnt make sense to open a new topic, when we already helped you in the old topic before. We said in the old topic already the same like in this topic too. 

1 hour ago, Ankh_Dev said:

As @Lazarus IV already said, sadly all of these are fakes. They all have either a spelling mistake, wrong rarity miscolouration, and even completley different names.

well, like he said, these cards are sadly fake

19 hours ago, Animaknight said:

Can you help me identify the names and if they are  some kind of fakes , nothing on the internet with this name

IMG_0917.jpg

IMG_0918.jpg

IMG_0919.jpg

IMG_0920.jpg

IMG_0921_(1).jpg

The real versions of the cards are: "XY-Dragon Cannon", "Magician of Black Chaos", and "Archfiend of Gilfer".

"Mystic Horseman" is the correct name of the first card.

Archived