Red-Eyes Black Skull Meteor Dragon [Written]

Thomas★Zero

Red-Eyes Black Skull Meteor Dragon
lv 12 DARK
Dragon/Fusion/Effect
1 "Red-Eyes" monster + 1 Level 6 Fiend monster + 1 Level 6 Dragon monster
Must be Fusion Summoned. At the start of the damage step, if this card battles an opponents monster: Inflict damage to your opponent equal to the number of cards they control x 400. You can only use the following effects of "Red-Eyes Black Skull Meteor Dragon" once per turn.
* (Quick Effect): You can banish 1 "Red-Eyes" monster from your GY and target 1 face-up card your opponent controls; negate the targeted cards effects and destroy it, and if you do, inflict 800 points of damage to your opponent.
* If this card is destroyed by an opponents card: Destroy all cards on the field, then, Special Summon 1 "Red-Eyes Black Dragon" from your hand, Deck or GY.
ATK/4000 DEF/3400

I like everything on this card. My only input is that this card's last effect is a little too powerful to not have another, small cost. I'd recommend having the Special Summoned "Red-Eyes Black Dragon" not be able to attack for a turn, or something. Then again, the special Summon could be negated by a Spell/Trap card. I'll leave it up to you!

Archived