Name's Dao. Nice to Meetcha!

Daothmir Anorak

Yo! I'm Dao, an expert in all things HERO, Six Samurai, or even Ice Barrier. I was born into playing Destiny Heroes, so that's why I  love me a good Fusion archetype! not long after, i picked up Synchro, and I'm still struggling to understand Pendulum. I'll be working on multiple archetype Ideas that I had, the biggest of which would be my Errobyte synchro mosters! I hope I can get to meet you guys and know this community!

*pokes head in*

Did someone say I c e  B a r r i e r?? You have fine taste, my friend!

We're a fairly quiet community (as you've probably noticed xD), but if you need help with anything or just want someone to chat with, feel free to give me a shout!

11 hours ago, Redro said:

*pokes head in*

Did someone say I c e  B a r r i e r?? You have fine taste, my friend!

We're a fairly quiet community (as you've probably noticed xD), but if you need help with anything or just want someone to chat with, feel free to give me a shout!

A man of fine taste, I see. I'll keep it in mind!

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/9/2022 at 8:14 AM, Daothmir Anorak said:

Yo! I'm Dao, an expert in all things HERO, Six Samurai, or even Ice Barrier. I was born into playing Destiny Heroes, so that's why I  love me a good Fusion archetype!

Belated Hello. You might be glad to know of how I like to shoehorn D-HERO Bloo-D into various Decks when I play Tag Force as a bit of a utility card. Got to say though, back in 5D's era, none of the archetypes you mentioned were my favorites at all -- today an Ice Barrier deck looks more classy imo xd

Archived