Normal Pendulum Exodia (Test)

cr47t

put this together on master duel, plan to build irl if you guys think it could work. all constructive feedback and criticism is welcome

3x Sea Dragoons // 3x Dragoons of Draconia // 3x Sky Dragoons // 3x Dragon Horn Hunter // 5x Exodia Set, one of each card // 1x Rescue Rabbit // 1x Legendary Exodia Incarnate // Total of 19

2x White Elephant's Gift // 3x Heat Wave // 1x One Day // 1x Pot of Riches // 2x Flawless Perfection of the Tenyi // 3x Igknight Reload // Total of 12

2x Common Charity //2x Imperm //2x Evenly // 1x Red Reboot // 1x Fists of the Unrivaled Tenyi // 1x Skill Drain // Total of 9

Extra Deck Undecided

basically, i wanted to build an exodia deck that's actually fun to play with or against, and relive some trolly DN memories (i played something like this a lot). the thing is, i'm having trouble deciding extra deck material (hence rescue rabbit), and/or ways to provide an alternate win condition (i.e. besides exodia) or increase the efficiency of the deck. i contemplated various things, including Future Fusion + First of the Dragons, or Mask Change II with Risebell & Divine Wind, or various XYZs, but they all seem rather slow in today's format, let alone the predictably near future of the game; and if there's any problems with the main deck please let me know.

Archived