Pigeons HOW I HATE YOU!

J-Max

This is truly humiliating. This is why I never stand under cable wires. Never know whats going to come down. Always look up.

Thats a smart idea.

Look up.

Some how i believe looking at the pidgeon will scare its colon into malfunctioning.

And... Looking up could lead to other areas being flooded into pigeon waste.

..Pigeons. xD.

More mindless then most old people..

... most.

And well, there could be some sort of pigeon conspiracy that leads to them targeting you with there stool.(Learned that stool means turd in science today. Oh what fun. Especially since our seats were actually stools.. anyway.)

I mean, from overhead, you aren't that wide. Compared to the average open surface area surrounding you at one point, your pretty small. Pigeon conspiracy? I think so =D.

2sick~

This is truly humiliating. This is why I never stand under cable wires. Never know whats going to come down. Always look up.

Thats a smart idea.

Look up.

Some how i believe looking at the pidgeon will scare its colon into malfunctioning.

And... Looking up could lead to other areas being flooded into pigeon waste.

..Pigeons. xD.

More mindless then most old people..

... most.

And well' date=' there could be some sort of pigeon conspiracy that leads to them targeting you with there stool.(Learned that stool means turd in science today. Oh what fun. Especially since our seats were actually stools.. anyway.)

I mean, from overhead, you aren't that wide. Compared to the average open surface area surrounding you at one point, your pretty small. Pigeon conspiracy? I think so =D.

2sick~

[/quote']

You my good sir have just won the internet

[spoiler=free internet]

1_free_internet.jpg

Ugh, that sucks.

However, pigeons are my friends. I remember when we went out with the family one time, we ate fries there and a pigeon took a dump on it. My brother then stole one of my fries and used the 'crap' as mayonnaise xD

Ugh' date=' that sucks.

However, pigeons are my friends. I remember when we went out with the family one time, we ate fries there and a pigeon took a dump on it. My brother then stole one of my fries [b']and used the 'crap' as mayonnaise[/b] xD

Um....eww. Did he know he could get sick from that?

Archived