Pigeons HOW I HATE YOU!

J-Max

2iqy3k8.jpg

I had the most humiliating thing happen to me today. A Typical London Pigeon decided to have a crap on my head.... Seriously! It has never happened to me before. I then proceeded to grab the nearest heavy object and throw it at the Hapless Bird, It missed unfortunatly... I had to wash my hair 3 times just to get it out!

Oh crap....:( That sounds really annoying.

Actually I like pigeons quite a lot, as well as many other birds, but I can understand people who claim that they're just annoying. It reminds me of something which happened when I was in 6th grade. We went to an animal park in Alsace and a bird (I don't remember what it exactly was) had nothing to do but to drop his crap onto a girl's neck. Of course she didn't appreciate it either, to say the least...

Well Most Londoners class them as Flying Rats. Nearby my house there is a Railway bridge and there must be at least 300 of them nesting under there. The worst thing is when you are eating a Sandwich or something. A Whole flock of them come to sniffle around your feet for scraps.

Guest JoshIcy

its happened to me 2ce in the same day... but they arent so bad, because when you see a flock on the ground and stomp. you feel like a KING!!! -snickers-

Um... I shouldn't blame the pigeons. They don't really aim their crap at you purposefully. They can't really `hold it in'. Sheesh' date=' what have you guys got against pigeons? For doing what everyone else does, poop?

[/quote']

Same as above ^_^

They are mindless beings..

Archived