Decode Talker eXcel [Written]

Decode Talker eXcel
DARK Rank 3
Cyberse/Xyz/Effect
2 Link 3 monsters
If this card was Xyz Summoned using a Cyberse monster as Link material, this card cannot be targeted or destroyed by your opponents card effects. Gains 500 ATK and DEF for every other monster you control. You can only use the following effects of "Decode Talker eXcel" once per turn.
* You can detach 2 Xyz material from this card: Special Summon 1 Link 3 or lower "code Talker" Link monster from your Extra Deck, also, for the rest of this turn you cannot Special Summon monsters from your Extra Deck except Cyberse monsters. (This Special Summon is treated as a Link Summon.)
* If your opponent activates a card or effect while this card is in a zone a Link monster points to (Quick Effect): You can tribute 1 other monster you control; negate the activation and destroy it, then, if the tributed card was a Link monster, inflict damage to your opponent equal to the tributed monsters Link Rating x 500.
ATK/2300 DEF/1800

I'm a little confused, this is an Xyz monster that has an effect when it's link summoned and uses 2 level 3 links as material without an alternate summoning condition. It still talks about having Xyz materials.

If I'm reading this correctly, this should be an Xyz monster, and the effect should just say "Xyz summoned" 

18 hours ago, Loleo said:

I'm a little confused, this is an Xyz monster that has an effect when it's link summoned and uses 2 level 3 links as material without an alternate summoning condition. It still talks about having Xyz materials.

If I'm reading this correctly, this should be an Xyz monster, and the effect should just say "Xyz summoned" 

Fixed that error.

Archived