1 Amazement Ambassador Bufo

3 D.D. Crow

2 Raigeki

1 Lightning Storm

1 Harpie's Feather Duster

3 Prohibition

1 Amaze Attraction Rapid Racing

Basic rundown of Amaze/Attraction archetypes:

The Attractions are a group of Traps that can either equip themselves to your Amazement monsters, or to any 1 monster your opponent controls.  Depending on who controls the monster it's equipped to, it gains different effects.  For example, Cyclo-Coaster can send itself + 1 other Spell/Trap on the field to the GY if it is equipped to your monster, but it can send itself to the GY to search an Amazement monster if equipped to an opponent's monster.  While you can activate as many Attraction traps as you want per turn, you can only activate the effects of said traps as a hard OPT.

The Amazement monsters generally just support things.  Comica & Bufo Set and recycles the traps (respectively) on NS and can quick effect re-equip the traps to new monsters. Arlekino summons himself after a trap is activated + pops cards + can equip traps from deck.  Delia... exists.  While I am mostly playing the deck pure, the somewhat generic nature of Arlekino and the Attraction traps means that they can be splashed in more trap-heavy strategies.  Arlekino is particularly fun since he can summon himself off Imperm to give you disruption on turn 0.

In terms of this deck in particular, it is pretty strongly tailored to my locals, where Branded runs rampant.  Between DBarrier and Ghost Reaper, I think the deck has a few solid options to cut an opponent's play short while my grind game whittles down the opponent.  Most of the ED cards are locals' Reaper targets while N'tss, Titaniklad and the Ignister are payoffs for Dogmatika Punishment.  Heavenly Prison & Solemn Judgment are almost purely there to stop my backrow from being nuked while the rest of the deck is more/less archetypal or self-explanatory.

The side is absolutely a work in progress.  I am a fan of the nukes, though I think Evenly Matched could work wonders (depending on the matchup).  The extra copies of Heavenly Prison, Bufo, and Rapid Racing probably could be taken out; I think my main deck is pretty solid at its current ratios.  The Honests are silly and I hoped to try them out, but they're definitely coming out once I can think of/find better cards.  My thought with Prohibition was "what if I don't have an appropriate Cherries target?".  Either way, I haven't tried 'em out yet, but they could be either an amazing or an awful game 2 option.

Archived