RUSS Posted August 2, 2008 Report Share Posted August 2, 2008 i will try it to Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Sbamber Posted August 2, 2008 Author Report Share Posted August 2, 2008 light hound' date=' yellow spots blue spots or no spots? [img']http://i258.photobucket.com/albums/hh280/Spleko/ghosthound1.png[/img]new ghost hound, does it look btr w/cubone or duskull? I like the second one that has Duskull Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
superbull Posted August 2, 2008 Report Share Posted August 2, 2008 I am thing what sbamber is think right now The post abouve Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Spleko Posted August 3, 2008 Report Share Posted August 3, 2008 I have made an eeveelution for each type including my own type, Light type, tell me what you think, i wll be creating abillities and signature moves and such for them all but for now here they are. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Shrekstasy Posted August 3, 2008 Report Share Posted August 3, 2008 Light-type, eh? Edit: Meet Bruvile, BruvileWeavile+ScytherEvolution of WeavileDark/Ice Moves- Double Team / Tundra Slice / X-Scizzor / Night Slash -------- Double Edit: DustbatDuskull+GolbatAlternate Evolution of DuskullGhost/DarkIdea Credit goes to: Avenged Sevenfold Moves - Air Slash / Bone Club / Dark Pulse / Head Smash Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
El Beasto Perezoso Posted August 3, 2008 Report Share Posted August 3, 2008 here's and infected verion o' my favorite pokemon i got bored of workin on Team Twilit Darkness, but im still doin it Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Mikaeo Posted August 3, 2008 Report Share Posted August 3, 2008 10 numbers please Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
El Beasto Perezoso Posted August 3, 2008 Report Share Posted August 3, 2008 77, 345, 179, 267, 45, 3, 9, 234, 422, & 111 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
superbull Posted August 3, 2008 Report Share Posted August 3, 2008 Cool spleko Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
superbull Posted August 5, 2008 Report Share Posted August 5, 2008 Me? Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
superbull Posted August 5, 2008 Report Share Posted August 5, 2008 Sorry for the D.Post but here are my newest splices I had the first form but I did not save it on a accident Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Mew 101 Posted August 5, 2008 Report Share Posted August 5, 2008 Hey.......... sorry we got off on the wrong foot. so I guess I can try this again........... Hi Im DarKraiPhantom and I want to try and be your friend will you accept? Sure...if this was your first acount' date=' DarkPhantomThief, and you hadn't spamed in it. Sorry, but you had a second chance, so Bye-Bye. (Reported for Spaming & [s']Double[/s] Triple acounting Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Shrekstasy Posted August 5, 2008 Report Share Posted August 5, 2008 Hey.......... sorry we got off on the wrong foot. so I guess I can try this again........... Hi Im DarKraiPhantom and I want to try and be your friend will you accept? Sure...if this was your first acount' date=' DarkPhantomThief, and you hadn't spamed in it. Sorry, but you had a second chance, so Bye-Bye. (Reported for Spaming & [s']Double[/s] Triple acounting Dude, I believe if that was the same person, then let them be. It's kinda cruel to get each and every account banned. The third was simply apologizing, if it was that person. Banning people for stupid stuff is stupid itself... Just let it be. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Mew 101 Posted August 5, 2008 Report Share Posted August 5, 2008 Your saying banning people for trying to slip there origonal punishments is stupid and should not be punished? Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Shrekstasy Posted August 5, 2008 Report Share Posted August 5, 2008 Your saying banning people for trying to slip there origonal punishments is stupid and should not be punished? Nope, I'm saying that if the person wants to "play" here, he/she/whatever should have a chance. Just go with flow and let it go.. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
supershade Posted August 5, 2008 Report Share Posted August 5, 2008 I have made an eeveelution for each type including my own type' date=' Light type, tell me what you think, i wll be creating abillities and signature moves and such for them all but for now here they are. [img']http://i258.photobucket.com/albums/hh280/Spleko/Eevees/rongofeevees.png[/img]i have a normal evo yiou can use Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
DarkraiPhantom Posted August 5, 2008 Report Share Posted August 5, 2008 Hi...... I made splices that probably stink to you guys but here they are......... Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Sbamber Posted August 5, 2008 Author Report Share Posted August 5, 2008 Dude get out! Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
DarkraiPhantom Posted August 5, 2008 Report Share Posted August 5, 2008 fine................. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Sbamber Posted August 5, 2008 Author Report Share Posted August 5, 2008 Thanks! I appreciate you cooperation! Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
RUSS Posted August 6, 2008 Report Share Posted August 6, 2008 hi peolpe i am half way through the splice of all pokemon!!!!!!! Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Mew 101 Posted August 6, 2008 Report Share Posted August 6, 2008 sbamber, I found a loop hole in your contest rules to make it easier. You said to splice every pokemon. You did not say "Splice every Pokemon In Diamond & Pearl", so we could splice all the pokemon from Pokemon Yellow, for example, and it would still not be breaking any rules. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Shrekstasy Posted August 6, 2008 Report Share Posted August 6, 2008 That "All Pokemon" splice, I won't do it, too time consuming.... To Mew101, good for you :) Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
superbull Posted August 7, 2008 Report Share Posted August 7, 2008 Some mew splices I made today Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Mew 101 Posted August 7, 2008 Report Share Posted August 7, 2008 That "All Pokemon" splice' date=' I won't do it, too time consuming.... To Mew 101, good for you :)[/quote'] Fixed. Remember that theres a space between "W" and the first "1". Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.