Jump to content

Pokémon Splice Splicer's Club: Second Biggest Active Club On YCM!


Sbamber

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Light-type, eh?

 

Edit:

 

Meet Bruvile,

 

20zckfb.png

Bruvile

Weavile+Scyther

Evolution of Weavile

Dark/Ice

 

Moves- Double Team / Tundra Slice / X-Scizzor / Night Slash

 

--------

 

Double Edit:

 

2nu1kk.png

Dustbat

Duskull+Golbat

Alternate Evolution of Duskull

Ghost/Dark

Idea Credit goes to: Avenged Sevenfold

 

Moves - Air Slash / Bone Club / Dark Pulse / Head Smash

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Hey.......... sorry we got off on the wrong foot. so I guess I can try this again........... Hi Im DarKraiPhantom and I want to try and be your friend will you accept?

 

 

Sure...if this was your first acount' date=' DarkPhantomThief, and you hadn't spamed in it. Sorry, but you had a second chance, so Bye-Bye. (Reported for Spaming & [s']Double[/s] Triple acounting

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Hey.......... sorry we got off on the wrong foot. so I guess I can try this again........... Hi Im DarKraiPhantom and I want to try and be your friend will you accept?

 

 

Sure...if this was your first acount' date=' DarkPhantomThief, and you hadn't spamed in it. Sorry, but you had a second chance, so Bye-Bye. (Reported for Spaming & [s']Double[/s] Triple acounting

 

 

Dude, I believe if that was the same person, then let them be. It's kinda cruel to get each and every account banned. The third was simply apologizing, if it was that person. Banning people for stupid stuff is stupid itself... Just let it be.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

sbamber, I found a loop hole in your contest rules to make it easier. You said to splice every pokemon. You did not say "Splice every Pokemon In Diamond & Pearl", so we could splice all the pokemon from Pokemon Yellow, for example, and it would still not be breaking any rules.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...