Mew 101 Posted August 9, 2008 Report Share Posted August 9, 2008 Won't someone please give me some numbers Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Mikaeo Posted August 9, 2008 Report Share Posted August 9, 2008 Alright. Do you have any specific text you want? Or no text? EDIT: Im only doing the last 2 DOUBLE EDIT: 15, 39, 278, 220, 123, and 179 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ropp Posted August 9, 2008 Report Share Posted August 9, 2008 Jak199... Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Mikaeo Posted August 9, 2008 Report Share Posted August 9, 2008 ok ill be on it. dont expect them for like another 2 hours maybe. or maybe longer or sooner, i dunno, all i know is that itll be at least an hour. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Shrekstasy Posted August 9, 2008 Report Share Posted August 9, 2008 Names needed. Jagslug (Jaguar+Slug) - Kitslime (Kitten+Slime)Peechret (Peach+Ferret) - Bloumgouse (Bloom+Mongoose) Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ropp Posted August 9, 2008 Report Share Posted August 9, 2008 kk bud at least i get it done. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Neiko Posted August 9, 2008 Report Share Posted August 9, 2008 Hey guys..I tried Splicing once more i like the outcome a little but i want to change it any ideas? Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Mikaeo Posted August 10, 2008 Report Share Posted August 10, 2008 I suggest either making the stuff around the eyes the same color as the spikes on legs or vice-versa. ALso we get points for making banners/ sigs with splices in them right? well here ya go. This is for Jak199 or the only difference is the text. EDIT: OK BORDERS ARE ON Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
superbull Posted August 10, 2008 Report Share Posted August 10, 2008 Jakk99 post ur best splices and I will make the banner I would have asked earler but I was gone Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
superbull Posted August 10, 2008 Report Share Posted August 10, 2008 I will make it but I need ur best five ok Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
pinutk Posted August 12, 2008 Report Share Posted August 12, 2008 this is cool Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Mew 101 Posted August 12, 2008 Report Share Posted August 12, 2008 Get out if your not a member, and with 1 post, I highly doubt you're a member of the club! Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Shrekstasy Posted August 12, 2008 Report Share Posted August 12, 2008 A recolor of one of my favorites: Sandslash - Beta SpeciesSandslash+WeavileType - Ground/Dark I know the "Belly" looks awkward, and ideas on improvement? Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Sbamber Posted August 13, 2008 Author Report Share Posted August 13, 2008 I'm sorry I haven't been around guys, I have just been super busy. I hope you keeped everything in order while I was gone. Nicee job handling the nooby Mew! ;) Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
D-lock Posted August 13, 2008 Report Share Posted August 13, 2008 Machamp, Giratina and Mesprit. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
RUSS Posted August 13, 2008 Report Share Posted August 13, 2008 nice splice Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Sbamber Posted August 14, 2008 Author Report Share Posted August 14, 2008 Is that splice saved as .PNG? Cause it really doesn't look like it... Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
D-lock Posted August 14, 2008 Report Share Posted August 14, 2008 Mine? I don't know how to... Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
BlueFlame Posted August 16, 2008 Report Share Posted August 16, 2008 Hey guys, sorry I haven't been on that much anymore my school started and Algebra and Physical Science are really draining out of me... Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Mew 101 Posted August 16, 2008 Report Share Posted August 16, 2008 sbamber, you've been a bit un-active with the club lately. Why? Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
D-lock Posted August 16, 2008 Report Share Posted August 16, 2008 I'm gonna mix Pikachu with 3rd Generation Pokemon now. Look out for them. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
superbull Posted August 16, 2008 Report Share Posted August 16, 2008 Whem will the region be through Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Sbamber Posted August 16, 2008 Author Report Share Posted August 16, 2008 Not sure, and Mew I sent you a PM :) Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Mew 101 Posted August 16, 2008 Report Share Posted August 16, 2008 I need some Ideas of Pokemon to splice to make an Electric family. (It must include the Pichu Family!!!) Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Mikaeo Posted August 17, 2008 Report Share Posted August 17, 2008 Splice the Pikachu family with one of the other starter families from any generation. I hope that helps. Also though I'm not the best I have some free time, so if anybody in this club wants an avi or sig made PM me with all the details. Be as specific or as unspecific as you want. I can make sigs with sprites, but it is not my forte. you must also provide the sprite for me if it is not a real pokemon. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.