Angelhand Creator - The Hand of God

Atypical-Abbie

So wanted a Level 8 Synchro that could be a Tuner and also not a Tuner for my archetype, so here it is. It produces Tokens, and supports Tokens and Trap monsters with effect that protects itself and make it a Tuner.

image.thumb.png.f5e91e8b09835410b999df33efcf9f6f.png

1 Tuner + 1+ non-Tuner monsters
(Quick Effect): You can Tribute this card; Special Summon 2 "Angelhand Tokens (Fairy/LIGHT/Level 4/ATK 1500/DEF 1500). While you control another monster that wasn't Summoned from the hand, Deck or GY, this card is a Tuner and cannot be destroyed by effects. If this card is in your GY, except the turn it was sent there: You can banish this card; Special Summon 2 "Angelhand Tokens". You can only use each effect of "Angelhand Creator" once per turn.

Besides trap monsters, the continuous effect also works with Unions.  I'm curious if that effect works with Geminis too, since they Normal Summon themselves while they are on the field... I doubt it, but I'm not certain. What do you think?

I'm the tiniest bit disappointed that this isn't related to the Hand archetype or The Creator but w/e :p

8 hours ago, Abigail Sunblade said:

So wanted a Level 8 Synchro that could be a Tuner and also not a Tuner for my archetype, so here it is. It produces Tokens, and supports Tokens and Trap monsters with effect that protects itself and make it a Tuner.

image.thumb.png.f5e91e8b09835410b999df33efcf9f6f.png

Like the card and merges really well with trap/token decks, but that ATK is fucking with my OCD SO BADLY! It’s not a problem but every monster with a number other than 0 in the tenths place screws with me.

7 hours ago, Redro said:

Besides trap monsters, the continuous effect also works with Unions.  I'm curious if that effect works with Geminis too, since they Normal Summon themselves while they are on the field... I doubt it, but I'm not certain. What do you think?

I'm the tiniest bit disappointed that this isn't related to the Hand archetype or The Creator but w/e :p

Hmmm not sure? I would think Gemini monsters are still treated as being Summoned from wherever they were first Summoned, I wonder if there's a ruling on that.

I didn't really take those into account hehe.

1 hour ago, Abigail Sunblade said:

Hmmm not sure? I would think Gemini monsters are still treated as being Summoned from wherever they were first Summoned, I wonder if there's a ruling on that.

I didn't really take those into account hehe.

Koa'ki Meiru Tornado: After a Gemini monster is Special Summoned by an effect like "Monster Reborn" and then is Normal Summoned a second time, the Gemini monster is still considered to have been Special Summoned. Thus, the effect of "Koa'ki Meiru Tornado" will still destroy the Gemini monster.

Closet ruling I could find, it implies it remembers being Special Summoned, so if it does that, that probably means it would know it was Normal Summoned from your hand or Special Summoned from your GY etc.

Archived