[DABL] Fur Hire support

FWPV2THUUAA6BpR.thumb.jpg.2fd8e788ef22302306743bb4b0633fdb.jpg

DABL-JP027 Kuugadan no Tsumini Rex (Rex, Cargo of the Skyfang Brigade) /Rex, Cargo Fur Hire

EARTH Dinosaur/Effect

Level 2 300/200

You can only use the 1st and 2nd effect of this card’s name each once per turn.

(1) If this card is Normal or Special Summoned: You can add 1 Spell/Trap Card “Fur Hire” from your Deck to your hand.

(2) During the Main Phase, if you control a monster “Fur Hire” (Quick Effect): You can banish this card from your GY, then target 1 card “Fur Hire” in your GY; add it to your hand, or, if it is a monster, you can Special Summon it instead.

DABL-JP049 Kuugadan no Kaiken Dona (Dona, Dagger of the Skyfang Brigade) / Dona, Dagger Fur Hire

EARTH Beast-Warrior/Link/Effect

1600/LINK-2

B BR

2 monsters with different Types

You can only use 1 of the 1st and 2nd effect of this card’s name per turn, and only once that turn.

(1) You can target 1 monster “Fur Hire” you control and 1 monster your opponent controls; destroy them.

(2) You can Tribute 1 monster; Special Summon 1 monster “Fur Hire” with a different original name from your hand or GY, then, if you Tributed a Link Monster, you can Special Summon a second such monster.

Source

OMG YAYYY I can't wait to like this when I get my reactions back.

1. WE FINNALY GOT A S/T SEARCHER!

2. The second effect of Rex is like a free version of monster reborn or get a card back to hand which does A LOT.

3. That stat line has me intrigued for some reason

4. Dona is a welcome addition. The first effect has a lot of utility (kind of wish it was a quick effect)

5. WE CAN REVIVE FOLGO!!! OMG this is so nice. Won't make us remotely relevant but makes me insanely happy. 

Will post an updated deck list soon!

Archived