Yu-Gi-Oh Deck

Yashua Correia

My deck was never good in Yu-Gi-Oh, but when I got better cards I changed my deck and made it better: Rose, Blue eyes (which by the way I only have 2 Blue Eyes White Dragons), effect cards, spell and traps, oh and Black Luster Soldier. This deck goes so well together even when I have Relinkuriboh  in my deck and the link card to, this deck has changed my life, tell me guys what is yours like?

Welcome to the forum. I honestly am surprised.... I wasn't aware that regular members had the ability to post in the "News" section of the forum.
I'm a jack of all trades. I could list you over 200 decks of different themes and archetypes I've used and even weird combinations of them.... I think I enjoy making decks more than actually playing, but I do like playing to test ideas out and tweak some ratios.

Thanks to a combination of fairly recent support and some pretty art quality, I've been recently using up SolFaChords to finally a functional degree without having to mix 5+ themes of Pendulums like the mess that was Dragon Link's deck a few years back.

Other than that I also like Live Twins as a non-Pendulum alternative. By themselves my key plays lose to Nibiru but I have a Brave Token engine lying around so I've been contemplating mixing them.

And umm... old timey decks, I have a DARK Machine deck for the Goat Format era of 2005. It uses Blowback Dragon and Jinzo and effects that return banished cards to make the most of it. It is fun and explosive while it can keep up the pace. It actually runs 3 copies of Dekoichi because even if my opponnet Nobleman of Crossouts all 3 copies, it means it setups my "Return from a Different Dimension" and potential Limiter Removals quicker for a sudden OTK. Fun stuffs.

On 8/1/2022 at 11:35 AM, Sleepy said:

Welcome to the forum. I honestly am surprised.... I wasn't aware that regular members had the ability to post in the "News" section of the forum.
I'm a jack of all trades. I could list you over 200 decks (yeah right) of different themes and archetypes I've used and even weird combinations of them.... I think I enjoy making decks more than actually playing, but I do like playing to test ideas out and tweak some ratios.

Thanks to a combination of fairly recent support and some pretty art quality, I've been recently using up SolFaChords to finally a functional degree without having to mix 5+ themes of Pendulums like the mess that was Dragon Link's deck a few years back.

Other than that I also like Live Twins as a non-Pendulum alternative. By themselves my key plays lose to Nibiru but I have a Brave Token engine lying around so I've been contemplating mixing them.

And umm... old timey decks, I have a DARK Machine deck for the Goat Format era of 2005. It uses Blowback Dragon and Jinzo (such a og card) and effects that return banished cards to make the most of it. It is fun and explosive while it can keep up the pace. It actually runs 3 copies of Dekoichi because even if my opponnet Nobleman of Crossouts all 3 copies, it means it setups my "Return from a Different Dimension" and potential Limiter Removals quicker for a sudden OTK. Fun stuffs.

Archived