Ya know wat sucks?

Good DEF, yeah, but I don't think it's worth all that shininess.

Like Crystal Beast Sapphire Pegasus is an example of a card that deserves that shininess. Treeborn Frog looks FREAKING AWESOME as an ultimate rare.

Good DEF' date=' yeah, but I don't think it's worth all that shininess.

Like Crystal Beast Sapphire Pegasus is an example of a card that deserves that shininess. Treeborn Frog looks FREAKING AWESOME as an ultimate rare.

[/quote']

I met a guy who traded the following:

Lava Golem

Jinzo

both secrets for a Treeborn Frog Ultimate.

Ripped off, right? WRONG.

The Treeborn Frog was so messed up it wasn't even funny. It was amazing. All it had was part of the B and part of the O in Treeborn written on top. That is the coolest misprint I've EVER seen.

Yeah, I have a Treeborn Frog, too, but not with the freaky, yet cool, misprint.

I also have a MIND ON AIR!! What a read. Probably the worst Ultimate Rare I have, but I have a Destiny Hero - Dogma, but an Elemental Hero - Bubbleman.

The Treeborn Frog was so messed up it wasn't even funny. It was amazing. All it had was part of the B and part of the O in Treeborn written on top. That is the coolest misprint I've EVER seen.

My friend has a Spirit Reaper that doesn't even have a name on it. At the time, my friend and I didn't even know what it was supposed to be :?

[/quote']

saphire pegasus is coming out as a tin card. frankly its not that good

[/quote']

I met a guy who traded the following:

Lava Golem

Jinzo

both secrets for a Treeborn Frog Ultimate.

Ripped off, right? WRONG.

even if it wasn't misprinted, treeborn ult is worth a lot more than lava golem and a little more than jinzo

My friend has a Spirit Reaper that doesn't even have a name on it. At the time' date=' my friend and I didn't even know what it was supposed to be :?

[/quote']

Wow lol nice. Was it rare? Or common?

Archived