How do you clean the inside of card sleeves or cards themselves? Has anyone vacuumed?

DifferentDimensionVanessa

My concern is dust/debris that has gotten inside of sleeves, getting further in, or even getting stuck to the cards themselves. I'm not referring to finger smudges.

Has anyone vacuumed it? What kind of small vacuum - if it's even small to begin with?

No I will not suck the debris or dust out myself because I seem to be having a strained throat and tongue lately.

UPDATE: Several days after this post, I have indeed used large (but portable) vacuum. It did not clean the insides of the sleeves. It only cleaned the exterior portions and the outsides of the sleeves, which you could have done yourself anyway. In order to have a good experience with a vacuum, you need a really small one that can go deep inside the sleeves themselves -- though perhaps at the risk of stretching or warping the sleeve.

3 hours ago, Kollin Odneal said:

i trust you horu

I'm honestly not 100% sure if it works that well. But it could depend on the type of sleeves you use too. I'd recommend just laminating the cards while they're still mint.

Archived