Fur Hire Mishmash

Loleo

"Invokable" Striky Brigade (Sky BRigade + Tri Birgade)

Ghost Ogre x 3

Emergency Teleport

Alpha Master of Beasts

Melffy Puppy

Archnemeses Eschatos

Monster Reborn

Harpies Feather Duster

Raigeki

FULL TRI-BRIGADE ENGINE (2 copies of most of the monster 3 fractal 1 revolt no other spell traps)

Rookie for Hire x3

Mayhem Fur Hire x3

Filo x2

Beat x3

Seal x2

Donpa x3

Recon

Rafael

Dyna

Sage

ED:

Appolosa

Folgo x3

Crystron Halqifibrax

Salamangreat Almaraj

Relinkquished Anima

Knighmare (Phoenix, Cerberus, Unicorn)

(Tr-brigade links 1 of everything except 3 of  Shurag)

Side (+ a few):

Gamaciel Kaiju

Gandarla Kaiju

Sagita

ALL INVOKED ENGINE

There can be only 1

IP Masquerena

Boarlswoard dragon

Saryuja

Techs/wishes:

Archnemeses protos

the 2 about to come out

I did this kina lazy, hope the idea at least comes across.

I'll be honest.. I don't understand 😅

What's the through-line/what are you aiming to accomplish with the mix? Isn't Protos banned?? Wait, 4 Melffy Puppy???

Generally, the FH stuff doesn't really add much to the Tri-Bs. It gives the Tri-Bs a reason to go to Folgo, however, Folgo doesn't get its on-Summon effect which means the board will be pretty underdeveloped unless you draw an extender. At that point it'd almost be better to play Tri-B pure/with something else.

On the other hand, I can't tell how much the Tri-B stuff adds to the FH... It's ineffective using Folgo, but Dona might be really strong. If you can Summon Dona then turn the extra Tri-B monster into Clara & Rushka during the MP2, then a single Tri-B normal Summon can net you Dona + 2 Fur Hires. ...Of course, that only works from turn 2 and onward, but this look like a going-second build anyway.

I'd definitely recommend 3 Kerass. It really feels like the key to making this mix work since you really wanna keep your NS open. You'd probably also wanna get your hands on Offerings to the Doomed and/or some of the Runick cards for Folgo (Quick-Play destruction spells should give ya more versatility).

7 hours ago, Redro said:

I'll be honest.. I don't understand 😅

What's the through-line/what are you aiming to accomplish with the mix? Isn't Protos banned?? Wait, 4 Melffy Puppy???

As of the game plan, out grind. Literally just a deck to mess around and have fun. My best number of neagtes is 6 via app and 2 Fur Hire monsters. The draw engine is powerful and there are other forms of interaction typically some form of removal.

Generally, the FH stuff doesn't really add much to the Tri-Bs. It gives the Tri-Bs a reason to go to Folgo, however, Folgo doesn't get its on-Summon effect which means the board will be pretty underdeveloped unless you draw an extender. At that point it'd almost be better to play Tri-B pure/with something else.

Your right it doesn't! Pure tri-brigade is 100% better, but I just like the versatility of interaction. you can also banish some of the furs to make your Tri-Links if you need to.

On the other hand, I can't tell how much the Tri-B stuff adds to the FH... It's ineffective using Folgo, but Dona might be really strong. If you can Summon Dona then turn the extra Tri-B monster into Clara & Rushka during the MP2, then a single Tri-B normal Summon can net you Dona + 2 Fur Hires. ...Of course, that only works from turn 2 and onward, but this look like a going-second build anyway. Absolutely made for going second, can put up a fight going first but not much. Who is dona (Dyna? Donpa?)? I will say I opted for Almaraj instead of Clara & Rushka for the somewhat relevant effect, Invoked side deck, and type versatility.

I'd definitely recommend 3 Kerass. It really feels like the key to making this mix work since you really wanna keep your NS open. You'd probably also wanna get your hands on Offerings to the Doomed and/or some of the Runick cards for Folgo (Quick-Play destruction spells should give ya more versatility).

I'll check out Runick, and giving up a draw for offeings doesn't seem to bad, I already cut MST and I think the way I set this up I can almost always proct Donpa or Recon with Mayhem, Rookie, or Puppy. 

Long story short, your right! It kind of sucks! Its a fun build that dies to any response of the normal summon normally, but it feels like I get 3 types of games, I lose instanly, I win with 10 cards in hand and a lovely board with flood gates, or like 80% close fun matches. The deck is designed to try and get past turn 2, and then make the game fun!

Archived