Hi there Everyone

Yusandra jetesa

I have been a fan of yugioh since the beginning and have been making custom cards and archtypes for years. I may not be great at problem solving card text but im hoping to perfect it. So far i have 3 custom archetypes i use in duelingbook and perfecting 3 more. Other then that i make new custom cards for older archetypes. I have about 7 new archtypes in mind and am thinking about new mechanics, as well as ocs for an anime season series. I go by her. I have a gigantic love and fascination with all things pink, sweet and girly even creating a full Archtype about that which is arguably my strongest one. 

my favorite official summoning mechanics in order are:

pendulum, synchro, link, xyz, ritual, tribute, fusion, normal.

On 10/3/2022 at 7:04 PM, Mlpandwinx Fan said:

I have been a fan of yugioh since the beginning and have been making custom cards and archtypes for years. I may not be great at problem solving card text but im hoping to perfect it. So far i have 3 custom archetypes i use in duelingbook and perfecting 3 more. Other then that i make new custom cards for older archetypes. I have about 7 new archtypes in mind and am thinking about new mechanics, as well as ocs for an anime season series. I go by her. I have a gigantic love and fascination with all things pink, sweet and girly even creating a full Archtype about that which is arguably my strongest one. 

Most of us arrive here with PSCT that leaves a lot to be desired, but yeah, it gets perfected over time. I mean, I myself was lousy and while I still have mistakes and have much to learn, I'm relatively dependable in that regard, so if you happen to need help in that department feel free to tag me.

I also like cute things, so I'd imagine you'd be into Madolches, Melffys and the like? I am, so I'd  understand you lol

It's also cool that you have OCs and fanfic :)

On 10/3/2022 at 7:04 PM, Mlpandwinx Fan said:

pendulum, synchro, link, xyz, ritual, tribute, fusion, normal.

omg, why pendulum T_T   Lol, well, it's fine, to each their own.

Welcome to YCM!

1 hour ago, Rayfield Lumina said:

Most of us arrive here with PSCT that leaves a lot to be desired, but yeah, it gets perfected over time. I mean, I myself was lousy and while I still have mistakes and have much to learn, I'm relatively dependable in that regard, so if you happen to need help in that department feel free to tag me.

I also like cute things, so I'd imagine you'd be into Madolches, Melffys and the like? I am, so I'd  understand you lol

It's also cool that you have OCs and fanfic :)

omg, why pendulum T_T   Lol, well, it's fine, to each their own.

Welcome to YCM!

I do like madolches and melfies, but i also like odd-eyes, stardust synchrons and endymion

5 hours ago, Kokoroshi said:

Finally, someone else who likes pendulum! Turns out I’m not the only one lol

you guys are out of your mind xD. Though with Master Rule... was it 5? Whatevs, they became more decent once nerfed. Anyway, Mlpandwinx's second choice is Synchro, and I can bet behind those

• 4 weeks later...
11 hours ago, Kefka dirge said:

Welcome here some art for ya to use at any time also message me if want any cute pink things for card art currently working on Ebon Magician Curran deck after that i plan on makeing White Magician Pikeru  deck witch includes her Princess Form

Please do not use people's Introductions or Custom Card threads to plug yourself or advertise

Archived