Please...please help me...

Yankee

Ummm,

I am Yankeefan. I am a fun loving guy that loves to have a laugh, and help others.

That is me...on ycm...

In real life, i'm just seemingly dead...

People know that I love this girl...

If you do not know, there is a spoiler at the end of this describing the original situation...

Anyway,

As people know, I like this girl, well, sense then, I have been with 2 people. I felt good, and ejoyed being with them, I really did. But, I just couldent get over the original girl. So, i'm again, in a position I should be used to, again, i'm single...

The part the kills this is that the girl I like does not like me in the way I like her. She knows I like her too. She has told me that she doesn't like me that way.

I have told her that I love her. I never really say that. When I say it, I mean it. And, I have told her this...

And, this is really starting to affect me...

I think about her literally all the time. She is just always there. I stare at the cealing just thinking of what it would be like to be with her...

And, it's starting to hurt my grades as well...

I was an A and B student. I was one of the best in the state of oregon.

And now, I have D's and F's...

It has what started my dad thing.

I had a attitude and was being a jurk for a while, because I was thinking of her again, and, well, my dad hit me and got me bleeding and all. He was sent to jail, and, he is back now. All the rest of the family is blaming me for sending him to jail, and i did not even call the cops...My own brother doesn't even wanna talk to me anymore... I'm having all these things pile up on me...And at the center is this stupid funking girl.

I really don't know what to do anymore. I'm just falling apart here. Every day, i'm just being torn apart peice by funking peice.

Pleas exuse my language, i'm just really having a hard time today...

Today, I lose my 2nd girl to this girl. I just can't take this anymore...

Please, just, PLEASE, can sombody, anybody help me!? I know I laugh alot here on ycm, but that is always a lie. I'm never right. I am just doing that stuff to cheer me up a lil, get me not in such a bad mood...and it works only for a min or two...

I know I have posted somthing like this before, and I am very sorry if I am at all annoying with this. I just really need help...

So, as a promiced, here is the spoiler...

[spoiler=Bekah...]Ok, I met this girl, bekah, and I seemingly fell in love with her right away. So, eventually, I found out that she was dating a person that she had known for 2 weeks. BTW, the person was a girl...It really got wierd for a while. And it still hasent stopped me from liking her. It's just a wierd situation, that just is killing me...

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest JoshIcy

I sadly lack experience in this area, but I can say that should I encounter such a situation I would weigh out which one would mean more, the finalization of my emotions or the resolution that it is better to have cared than not at all.

So I leave you with that advice. Sadly the first of 2 poisons can be devastating but the result may be all the better.... I cannot force but I can tell you that either route will make you happier knowing it is off your chest/shoulders.

hey maybe you should write a cheesy peom and vent

Yes' date=' but writing isn't the wisest way to go when venting about a difficult situation in your life. The best way is to speak with a person, face-to-face, a person that you can trust, and a person that can truly help you.

-Glasstin[img']http://i230.photobucket.com/albums/ee204/glasstin10/emo-fish.gif[/img]

1. no, i havent looked in a realgeouse standpoit, mostly because, I kind of don't belive in god all that much...

2. poem, meh...

3. umm, meh, not the kind of person for that, I just always lay low...and, finally, you start to use a exit thing, took you long enough.

Cheers,

Yankeefan...

hey maybe you should write a cheesy peom and vent

-.-" cheesy poem? wow... mean...

venting? yeah sounds good XD' date=' just scream yankee... scream LOUD!

usually makes you feel better ;)

-Icy out! [img']http://i242.photobucket.com/albums/ff317/masterblue20xx/megaman32.gif[/img]

~yeah thats right, i wanna try a exit thing lol

yea i know I just felt like someone had to say it and I took the opertunity besides humur is funny and i felt like when I can use my emotions (witch you should know why most of the time I'm emotionless)I should use them

well, no...

The 1 person that I trust is no help at all, just, doesn't know anything of what to do...

otherwise, no, I tend to not get into a close friendship with people...Cus, i tend to have problems such as this, and I don't wanna hurt or be a jurk to a good friend...

well, I pretty much posted the stuff that are my issues.

But, aslo

I am behind on my classes in school, with just a little time left to finish them.

My mom is putting some immense pressure of me to do them, and, my mind always goes to the girl, not a good combo...

There is the pressure of having to still be the nice fun person here, cus i don't wanna be a jurk to people...

There is the pressure of possible being a mod here, that may not sound like much, but, I wanna be 1, but it's taking forever for ycmaker to choose.

idk, I am just inder alot of pressure to get things done, not screw up, and then this whole girl thing, idk, it's starting to really get to me...

Guest JoshIcy

if you have known me ever for a secound' date=' thats not like me. I am a nice person to people. I don't wanna be mean to people. I am just trying to find help, and not be a jurk...

[/quote']

then just find a random person and ask them if you can vent, and let something out. Ive done it and never seen that person again, knowing that i felt better and got to talk to a person that i know cared.

Archived