Please...please help me...

Yankee

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dude, I can totally understand the thinking about her all the time, I do that about this one girl, but why did your grades fall?

Were you seriously thinking about her that much, to the point were you can't do anything else but focus on her?

I'm super sorry, but I can't help. You can talk to me for comfort, and if you just want to talk. I'm a peppy guy, so if you need to be a little more happy or need a laugh I could make an attempt.

Well, best of luck Yankee. I hope your life takes a turn for the better.

That's a whole lot to take in, my friend....

I really had no idea....

Fate truly worked you in deeeeeep sheet...

I know no painless solutions that will solve the whole issue. It is clear that having love problems, school problems, and family problems at the same time is a time of great depression. DO NOT THINK NOBODY CARES. That pad ends not in this world...

You must wind it back, as soon as possible. Oh, believe me, I tasted the flavour of rejection and family problems. Though one thing I cannot understand. How could your own father cause you a bleeding for getting bad marks? And how could your family stand up your father's side? If it is all about marks, can't they remember getting bad marks or getting in love problems in their time? Ask him. Yeah, about that love problems part, too. When they ask, explain your situation. Do not hide anythig from your parents, do not lie. Such acts of honesty really do help. And, it's better if you tell someone about it.

After this, or better said, simultaneously with this, get your marks up. If those two points do not melt your parents (an honestly apologise from the deepest of your heart will do well as well), then... there are not your parents.

Your third problem is the hardest one. The only true solution is : forget about it. You cannot do elsewhile, if you don' stop thinking about her, you'll be still getting bad marks and being a jerk at home! I know it can be really hard, but a broken mind is worse than a broken heart. Just make yourself think that you don't like her anymore, or try concentrating on other girls...

This is my gift to you, my friend. Use it wisely.

Well, I know somebody who was really REALLY in love with a girl and just stared at her all the time. Nobody understood him. The girl didn't like him at all and didn't talk to him, so all he could do was stare. All the time.

He got professional help and now he sometimes asks me how she's doing. He just wants her to be fine, even without him.

If you love her, then you can't help it. But try to think of it this way:

If she's fine without you, and you want her to be fine, just imagine that she is already fine. Just continue with your life, and only talk to her when she is in problems. You are the one in problems right now. She doesn't need you right now, and you have other more important things on your mind. If you can't forget her, just make her a lower priority in your mind.

Hm, I do recommend you to get professional help, that's normal in a situation like this. Ask the parent of a friend (I know that sounds hard for you), or a teacher who you like if he wants to help you getting professional help (no counsellor is bad man), but don't go to your mother directly, since it may get her in too much panic.

Only if there's really nobody you can think of who could help you, go to your mother.

My last advise: Don't bother thinking of how other people think of you. Don't panic because you think that everybody thinks you are crazy, that does not matter right now. There are more important things on your mind than 'what other people think of you'.

Good luck with... getting out of this mess :)

Ummm' date='

I am Yankeefan. I am a fun loving guy that loves to have a laugh, and help others.

That is me...on ycm...

In real life, i'm just seemingly dead...[/quote']

Same here. However, I won't post anything I have to say about that here in front of everyone's eyes, but I will talk to you on MSN or somewhere.

Yeah, it did.

It was all normal and all.

Did anybody notice at all that in febuary I just pretty much stopped posting 50 + times a day?

Everything just changed in just 4 days or so.

To oldmaster: My dad didn't really hit me for having bad marks, it was for supposedly going after my mom, like, in a fight, but I know that I did not do that...

The reason my family is on his side is because they think that I sent him to jail, so they think that i'll do it again, wich pretty much leaves me in the cold alone. My dad is kind of afraid of me now, and my mom doesn't exactly care much anymore. My own brother doesn't even wanna have 1 word with me >_<

I have tried to stop thinking of bekah, but for some reason, I just can't. I just can't really forget about her, as obviouse by having 2 relationships ruiend by her >_<

To Exiro:

1. I love her, and I want her to be fine and all, but she isn't...Just a few days ago, she showed me some cuts that she had done to herself. Ok, not really just 1 or 2, more like 15 or 16 on the leg. >_<

She is going through a tough time to, and with the way I am, I try to help everybody, and that adds pressure to me to find words to help her >_<

2. I have worked hard to have a reputation on ycm, and everywhere else to be level headed and yet still be comical. I don't think I can just ruin it like that. I care so much about this repuation because nobody really listens to me in real life, i'm just kind of silent. But when I'm around bekah, I am actually listend to. When I am on ycm, I am listend to, but I had to work to get to have an opinion here...So, idk, I care for what people think of me...

But, yeah, this sucks, and lets say I get past this whole girl thing, it's only one peice of a 1000 + peice puzzle that is just killing me bit by bit, day by day...I know by saying that all this pressure is doing this to is going to kill my mod chances, I just know it will, but, I just really gotta say this stuff...

I understand...

oh, how do I understand you.... :\

About that whole listening stuff.... I sat with the same problem.

Don't you have friends other then Bekah? Surround you with people who care, make new friends with other people. Get a job. Do good deeds everyday.

If you're just sitting in a corner being sad, you won't help yourself.

Also: believe in yourself, seriously! You're a great person as I know you. And I bet you are exactly the same in real life! Your mood may not change your nature!

By the way, when I asked someone I though I loved, well... she never talked to me after that :|

Maybe I'm just that unattractive, maybe she was just jerky, maybe both...

Though it looks like your rejection was less painful, it isn't because you propably loved her more then I loved the other one...

I mean, she rejected you, but you did not give up, you're still by her side, no matter anything...

Maybe you must forget, just because you love her...

Find a way of thinking that will keep you alive and get used to it.

You're right about the puzzle. It's one single part of something bigger. Though note that this is not a corner of the puzzle, and therefore connects with many other pieces. With this, I did not say anything: I have already explained this in my previous post.

First off, these suggestions of venting to people and loading problems and being a jerk aren't useful at all. It's going to make you comfortable for an hour, two if you insist, but it's going to fade away and no problem's gonna be solved. I know you're clever enough to know that these guys are bored and are trying to make jerks out of themselves.

Now, now, I didn't say that so you can load one more problem on yourself. I am going to try my hardest to help you, since I am so-called "talented" by some friends in this stuff.

So, after what happened, it seems that your relational reunion with her is a very weak chance. Now, I am not saying that to make you even more depressed and suicidal-wishing. But you should know that this fact could not be easily changed, and instead of damaging yourself and damaging everyone in the same atmosphere as yours, try to get over it. I know it is very hard to get over it, especially after all what has happened. But, let's both think ahead. Is this going to really bring you any use? IF you reunited with that girl, and IF you even became boyfriend and girlfriend... I'm sure that's going to satisfy you a tad, but is this what's really going to make you achieve your goals? Your future? Is it really going to make you gain decent jobs, decent salary, decent income, parental contentment, good education, happy life, friends, popularity... etc? If you thought so, I'm sorry to disappoint you with news that it will only satisfy you a bit and later it would become a pain you will be sorry for. It will be a nice relationship, but eventually, with an age as young as yours, you two will break up. No boyfriend or girlfriend are going to stay together hooked for more than 6-7 years... especially that you two are still teens and the atmosphere does affect.

Think about it, why humiliate yourself for affection or 'teen love' that's going to be less than what you expected, and that it could turn into even bigger pain? I think a good idea would be starting to do good at school and try to study as hard as you can, forget about this trouble and maybe one day the relationship you really desire will come to you. About your father, it's certainly not your fault, but I'd slap my son and ground him if he brings such a bad mark, not beat the hell out of him. This is not humane and you should secretly contact a social worker that could help you get rid off this injustice, but still, it isn't acceptable AT ALL for you to leave studying and social life for such a small problem, in fact, you have to get used to that, I broke-up really hard break-ups like 3 times, all I did was feeling sad and I kept it to myself, no one really knew about it except ones I tell. So, seriously, Yankeefan, you need to think back and see that even if you achieve this goal you're humiliating yourself for, it's not worth it.

'Ciao, Mr. Mare out.

a puzzle you say well i'm good at puzzles I guess I can help somehow okay lets see the girl you might possibley love is not fine you want her to be fine but shes not fine and you have faimly truobles plus you keep trying to help people your grades are dropping like a rock (did I leave anything out) okay lets see time to put the peices together now i think the theres one peice that just dosen't macth this puzzle figure out witch peice and your life should be just fine

Edit: ooh it's a riddle in a puzzle sounds complicated dosen't it?

1.Do you have any hobbies? If do try doing thoses to try to keep your mind off her.

2. If that doesn't work try talking telling her how you really feel about her.

3. Try to find stuff you guys have in common and try does stuff she likes so you can get to know her better.

I hope this helps you. ^_^

P.S. Try to work on your grades it will help with family problems. Maybe help with your selfesteem or get your mind off her.

Im in that same love situation, except the girl i love has never had a date. Seeing my counseler always helped. They dont care about what you think, they just want to help and make you feel better. I used to be a miserable piece of crap. Now look at me. Im as happy as ever. I have many suggestions:

1-If the girl doesnt like you that way, just stay regular friends.

2-If you are failing, try to talk with your teachers for help. If its the emotion, the principal or counselor is the best solution.

3-Get somtin to eat. Whenever im down, i have mac and cheese. Something to drink too.

4-Talk to your dad about what happened. Both could say sorry, and you could both forgive each other. This usually worx.

5-If youre families mad at you, have a talk with them as well.

6-Hang out with yo buddies. Talk about your problems to them, as friends are trustworthy. Also, playing videogames keeps your mind off problems.

7-Take a nap. Always helps.

8-Last but not least- Read a book. Try a book like white fang or something funny. like comics.

And remember, you can pm anybody on this site 4 help. Im online for quite a while, so feel free to drop a message.

-Lazerman

Archived