Please...please help me...

Yankee

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks to you all for the help.

Pretty much, everybody agrees that I should give up on her, and try somthing new.

I just don't know though, but, meh, i'll do my best for that.

As for telling my parents, they pretty much know whats going on besides the girl...

And mac an chees doesn't work ;) xD

But, well, you all are helping. I'm glad to see that people do care. Thanks.

i just am totally unsure of what exactly to do. But at least by looking at your posts, I have a idea of what to do. I concider you all my friends. Thanks.

If I seem happy or at least less sad now, it's because I have a headache, and idk, just can't think of much to say right now.

I just love this girl and idk if i'm gonna be able to get over her easily and all...

Remember, trust us the key to life, but cruelty and not having self esteem is the key to a suckish world(im not too much of a poet). And yankee, dont give up on the girl. I have learned the hard way. Just keep your love to her until you are SURE that you like someone else, or if she becomes harsh.

Well, it he become apparent to me that she really just does not have the feelings I have for her. I have told her how I feel...

I really don't know what I wouldent give up to be with her. I really just would even love it if it was just 1 day, but, meh, it's apparent that it's never gonna happen...

And, the last peice of the puzzle? Truth is, I havent even barley thought about what it is...lol

Ummm, so, idk what it is...lol

Well' date=' it he become apparent to me that she really just does not have the feelings I have for her. I have told her how I feel...

I really don't know what I wouldent give up to be with her. I really just would even love it if it was just 1 day, but, meh, it's apparent that it's never gonna happen...

And, the last peice of the puzzle? Truth is, I havent even barley thought about what it is...lol

Ummm, so, idk what it is...lol

[/quote']

no not last peice. in your life there is something that shoulden't be there, an extra peice and if you don't figure out what it is you will drive your self mad trying to figure out where it fits in the puzzle that is your life.

get it? got it? good.

don't knock it and think i'm crazy. I'm not. I looked at your whole story and I see it but you need to find it your self or your life will just never get better I know, this happend to me like 3 years ago not exactly ofcourse but I sat down and thought it thru I found the extra peice and my life has been great ever since

I feel really sorry for you. No one as good as you should have to deal with what you're going through. If you care about her so much it will be hard to let go. Many things in life will be hard. Keep on going and do you're best. You're family situation seems downright wrong. I'll be here to talk to almost all the time.

Keep trying to do what you can. Listen to the older respected members.

*cough* OLDMaster*uncough*

I'm just 11 so I might be a little off with all this.

Thanks man, i know that life is tough, but I did not expect to have all these things happen one after another and all, I expected stuff to happen then wait a while, and maybe again, but not 1 after another after another and so on and so forth...>_<

The family thing is wrong, but, meh, not my choice on what people think. I also do like that girl alot, but, I think i'm going to give up on her, she just isn't interested in me, and that sucks...Meh, idk anymore. Just, meh...

Just the right definition of meh.

I also don't know anymore... Though thanks for the good faith, Cannoli.

If yuou want te severe your connection with her, you can do this by staying her friend and being succumbed by love again and again, or to just break all connections with her (which is kinda hard, I mean, same city, same school?) It's also far harder mentally.

Please take my advice Yankee...if she is causing all these problems...you gotta let her go, from the sounds of it she either doesn't like you because she isn't attracted to guys, or she just plain isn't attracted to you, either way you gotta live with life and move on, pretty much all I can say dude.

Yankeefan i know it is hard to let go of her but somehow you have to move on I"m not sure how but you have to forgetting about her won't do you anygood but just let her go you will lose alot of things in life i've lost a few things already no family members but friends family members and iknow its hard on them but they do let it go. You have to also just try something that not to get her off your mind but just let her go eventually every thing has to go and she may be one of the things you don't want to let go of and i know that but you have to.

How delightfully ironic. I was in a situation exactly like this.

So I suppose I should tell you how it ended.

I got super depressed. She completely controlled my emotions with her smile. If she smiled I'd be happy for the rest of the day, if she didn't, I'd be in a deep depression for the rest of the day.

... okay, the conclusion.

I stopped talking to her for about 4 or 5 months because my heart would crack every time I looked at her. I recently started talking to her again, thinking that I'd be over her by now... but I'm not! WTF is up with that?!?!?!? I'm a lot better at hiding it now, though.

So there you go, you'll be in love with her forever and you'll have to use every bit of your energy to suppress your love. Oh, I'm not depressed anymore though, that's good, I suppose.

^^Well, the jokes are ok, just post on rep complaint thread ^_^

^ Wow, well, that sure makes this whole thing hopefull...But, wow, sry man, I just hope I can get past this...I would do anything for her, ANYTHING...God thats annoying...

Archived