Extra deck decision

Lone mouse

Extra deck  

7 members have voted

1. 1. Which is better

• contact fusion
    • link

Hmmm what should my vote be?

If we talk power Level and versatility, Yuzaku's is more versatile and has a broader array of Extra Deck options, and the general power creep in the game is lot higher in VRAINS than during GX, they literally have like 13 years of difference so of course that's better.

But I'm on team Jaden. He's my favorite Yugioh protagonist, and his deck got support IRL that doesn't envy links one bit. Besides, I enjoyed the duels there a bit more, they were slow paced and campy but new stuff swarms too much and a couple times I legit did not know what was going on in duels during VRAINS. There's such a big chunk of Summons for the mechanic that a ton of the plays don't stay in one's mind and don't get to become iconic.... So it is a different kind of better xD

Oh but I hated Gladiator Beast Contact Fusions xD
ABC Dragon Buster is fun though.....
Yeah, I'll go Fusion because ABC is awesome xD

My favorite show is 5-ds because of the story and dragons (Also akiza is my favorite yugioh character) For contact fusions I think their a proto version of links because they both send form field to grave without other influence's but fusion is better than link...(Jaiden definitely is also my fav protag so goofy but in a good way)

Archived