Effect/Attack names

Phantasm12778

Same rules as Lone Mouse's Summoning Chants page except its for Attack and Effect names.

I'll go first:

TopoBorrel ZeroLoad Dragon: TopoBorrel's effect activates! If a monster is summoned next to this cards Link, it Warps itself into the Future and Sets the field to the past! Varret Endgame!

Attack for TopoBorrel: Battle! Lets do this Zeroload! Charging Dimensional Complex! Target Locked, Varrel Cannon preparations Complete! Final Safety Removed! Reaction Shield in Place! Dimension Varrel Cannon FIRE!

False King of Wishes False Hope Effect: "I use one overlay unit during this battle to call off False Hope's own Attack! But I'm not done, as when it has negated its own destruction, all cards you control are destroyed, and because of False God's Temple, You can't respond to this effect! Unleash your Rage False Hope, Armageddon Cape!"

Attack: "Hah! You're finished! I attack Directly with False Hope! Feel the wrath of Divine Strength! Armageddon Blade!"

Solar Flare Dragon Attack: Attack Solar Flare Dragon! Burning Star Shot!

Solar Flare Dragon Damage effect: During my End Phase, Solar Flare Dragon deals 500 damage to you. Get a taste of it's Heat Wave.

Solar Flare Dragon Defense Effect: Did I forget to mention my dragon's Fire Wall effect? If there's another Pyro-type monster on my side of the field, you can't attack it. 

Ebon Illusion Magician (Yami Yugi) -

Special summon Effect: By Detaching an Xyz material, my Ebon Illusion magician will summon a powerful ally. Go! Shadow Illusion!

Banish Effect: When my Dark Magician attacks you monster, Ebon Illusion Magician Assists his assault and banishes a monster. Now Go my magicians! Illusionary Force!

Attack: Go Forth Ebon Illusion Magician! Illusion Burst!

Now for some ones that already exist from the Manga/Anime

Yusei's Monsters

Mighty Warrior Effect: " Mighty Warrior's effect deals you have of Nothungs ATK! Thats 1200! Rocket Knuckle!"

Attack Name: "This Guy Holds Nothing Back! Go Mighty Warrior! Attack Ghost Lancer! Mighty Knuckle!"

Gravity Warrior First Effect: "When Summoned, Gravity Warrior gets 500 ATK for every card on my Opponents field! Crow: and the twins field has 10 cards...that means...Yusei: Gravity Warrior gains 5000 ATK! Power Gravitation!"

Second Effect: "Gravity Warriors Second Effect! He can force an attack on my opponents turn! Duel G Field!"

Attack: "Here I go! Cross Sense! Grand Cross!"

Last one for Yusei and then in a seperate post I'm doing Jack and Sect

Stardust Spark Dragon Effect: "Once per turn, Stardust can protect a card from Destruction! Stardust, Protect yourself! Sonic Barrier!"

Stardust Spark Dragon Attack quotes I remember: "Battle, Stardust Dragon attacks Power Tool Dragon! Shooting Sonic!"

"Here I come Skeleton Knight! Stardust Spark Dragon Attacks Underworld Flood Dragon Dragocutos! Blast through him Stardust! Shooting Phoenix Assault! "

"This is...Akiza: My... Crow: My... Leo: My...Luna: My...Jack: My...All Voices: OUR SOUL SENSE! UNITED SHOOTING ASSAULT!" 

Elemental hero shining neos wingman summon effect: "Now use the elements to our advantage! Elemental burst!"

ATK point effect: "All those who have fallen give me strength! Heros rage!"

Attack effect: "You now take damage equal to your monster's attack points! Shining galaxy!"

Attack: "Shining cosmic scorcher!"

Jack Effects and lines from Manga

Dark Highlanders effect: "Did you forget Dark Highlander?! Dark Highlander negates Synchro Summons! Death Tropics!"

Attack: "I attack Scar Warrior with Dark Highlander! Polar Death Slay!"

Red Dragon Archefiend Effect: "I activate Red Dragon's effect! Except for Red Dragon, all monsters in Attack Mode are destroyed! Crimson HellFire!"

Attack: (paraphrase) "Kneel Before your King Kalin! Attack Red Dragon! Abyssal Hell Dogma!"

Sect Ijuin:

Great Poseidon Beetles Attack Effect: "When Great Beetle Poseidon attacks a monster in Attack Mode! it can attack 3 times! Here I come Yusei! Trident Spiral! Strike one! I'm not done yet! Strike two! Strike three! And thats my full power!"

Archfiend Dragon Beelze: "Go Beelze! Tear Gravity Warrior to Pieces! Beelze Carnival!"

Attack Point gaining Effect: "Beelze takes the damage as ATK!"

Archfiend Dragon Beelzues: "Once per turn, Beelzues can drop the ATK of one of your monsters to Zero! Beelzues Supremacy! Your Duel Dragons Power is Mine!"

Attack: "Yusei! You're about to take 4000 damage! Its the end of the road! Beelzues Genocide!"

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Tearlaments Rulkallos effect: I'll negate your summon with bound despair by sending Rulkallos to the gy! Then she'll resummon herself! Be reborn unbound by mortal limits! Unbound rebirth! 

Tearlaments Kaleido-Heart effect: With his summon I'll spin a card back to your deck! Sorrow Subjection! Rise back from the abyss! Despair reborn! 

Archived