"Librarian" Archetype

Leo Green

interesting ideas here, i could see this being a quirky ritual/union archetype with generic searchability for both of those themes, leaning slightly more towards supporting union since, aside from ABC/XYZ, unions don't get a lot of attention as far as i can tell

You should add a Level 1 Tuner to make T.G. Hyper Librarian using that Tuner and True Crime (or Little Horror). Adding a few Synchro monsters is also not a bad idea, because T.G. Hyper Librarian would benefit from this and your archetype can manipulate levels with True Crime, Review and Yellowed Scriptures which makes it perfect for Synchro summoning.

Edited by spixi

• 4 weeks later...

For clarity's sake, I'd like to address that this isn't a project I plan on building on, but merely something I mocked up to get used to the editor but mainly to kill time, although I must thank you for all the feedback - I'll be taking this into account for projects I'll be taking much more seriously. Feel free to develop on this if you wish, but as far as I'm concerned, I'm done here.