[AGOV] Dark Hole Dragon

https://ygorganization.com/howmanylayersofironyareyouon/

image.png.9a80f0b83d4c57ce92489b917b8a8d30.png

AGOV-JP020 Black Hole Dragon / Dark Hole Dragon
Level 8/DARK/Dragon/Effect
You can only use the 1st and 2nd effect of this card’s name each once per turn.
(1) If a monster(s) on the field is destroyed by a card effect that did not target it: You can Special Summon this card from your GY (if it was there when the monster was destroyed) or hand (even if not).
(2) If this card is Special Summoned: You can add 1 “Dark Hole” from your Deck to your hand during the End Phase of this turn.
(3) Cannot be destroyed by card effects.
3000/2000

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Yuma Kaiba said:

Doom virus Dragon, Tyrant Burst Dragon, Mirror Force Dragon, and now "Dark Hole" has a monster version too. Interesting.

I wouldn't group this with the other three considering this only searches Dark Hole, the others at least incorporate the effects of the traps used to summon them.

43 minutes ago, ~British Soul~ said:

Erm... you didn't obliterate me. I simply disagreed with your counterpoint regarding this and the Critias fusions.

Yeah, it's just my opinion. Hehe

I think It's very powerful if mix together with Fire King deck. "Fire King High Avatar Garunix" and "Dark Hole Dragon" will be annoying combo, plus a little bit critias fusion as a support card. Hehehe

10 hours ago, Yuma Kaiba said:

Yeah, it's just my opinion. Hehe

A flawed one if that.

10 hours ago, Yuma Kaiba said:

I think It's very powerful if mixed together with a Fire King deck. Fire King High Avatar Garunix and Dark Hole Dragon will be an annoying combo, plus a little bit of Critias fusion as a support card.

Fire Kings will not run this.

Edited by ~British Soul~

12 hours ago, ~British Soul~ said:

A flawed one if that.

Fire Kings will not run this.

Agains, it's just my opinion.

If i read your "Dark Hole Dragon" effect, "Fire King High Avatar Garunix effect" can trigger the effect of your "Dark Hole Dragon". It's perfectly combo. But again and again, it's just my opinion. Your card is good.

It's my turn, Im Flip my set card.78706415.jpg.0616fcc9e92e16f97103e5fecf340c5f.jpg

9 hours ago, Yuma Kaiba said:

Again, it's just my opinion.

If i read "Dark Hole Dragon" effect, "Fire King High Avatar Garunix effect" can trigger the effect of "Dark Hole Dragon". It's perfect combo. But again and again, it's just my opinion. This card is good.

It's my turn, I flip my set card.78706415.jpg.0616fcc9e92e16f97103e5fecf340c5f.jpg

You realise Fiber Jar is banned right?
Also, MY Dark Hole Dragon? I didn't make this, Konami did. Furthermore, Fire Kings are getting more support in the next SD, and there's a new main deck monster with a similar SS effect as this card that can synergise better with the deck.

• Haha 1

• 4 weeks later...

IDK how good this card wil be competitively, but damn I like it. It is relatively easy to Summon, better if you run nukes like Raigeki, Lightning Storm and Dark Hole, it comes with a protection effect, also grabs Dark Hole in the process and in turn is unaffected by it. Not to mention the support it gets for being a DARK/Dragon.

Edited by Darj