More Support for Red-Eyes

JairoLeyn100

I'm still thinking on other ideas to post here. So for the time being, here are some more support cards for Red-Eyes. It's one of my favourite Archetypes, and I still hate the fact that it's not receiving the attention it deserves. These are just some ideas I came up with for it:

DarkDragonSpirit.thumb.jpeg.4e87e14cb85d1330aae5073198fb34b5.jpeg"Dark Dragon Spirit"

DARK - Level 6

Dragon/Effect

ATK/2000 - DEF/1600

Effect:

(This card is always treated as a "Red-Eyes" card)
This card is treated as a Normal Monster while in the hand or GY. If this card is in the GY (Quick Effect): You can banish this card; all Dragon monsters you control cannot be destroyed by battle or card effects until the End Phase. When a "Red-Eyes" monster(s) is Normal or Special Summoned: You can Special Summon this card from your hand or GY, and if you do, increase this card's Level by 1. You can only use 1 "Dark Dragon Spirit" effect per turn, and only once that turn.

Red-EyesInfernoFlareDragon.thumb.jpeg.f441b275c40af67341c3828930e5abfb.jpeg"Red-Eyes Inferno Flare Dragon"

DARK - Level 7

Dragon/Ritual/Effect

ATK/2400 - DEF/2000

Effect:

You can Ritual Summon this card by tributing 1 Level/Rank 7 "Red-Eyes" monster you control, except "Red-Eyes Inferno Flare Dragon". If this card is Ritual or Special Summoned: You can Set 1 "Red-Eyes" Trap Card directly from your Deck, and if you do, you can activate it this turn. Each time your opponent summons a monster, inflict 200 damage to your opponent. If this card you control is sent to the GY or banished: You can target 1 "Red-Eyes" monster in your GY or face-up banished pile, except "Red-Eyes Inferno Flare Dragon"; Special Summon it, and if it was a "Red-Eyes Black Dragon" that was Special Summoned, it cannot be destroyed by battle or by card effects.

Red-EyesRevolution.thumb.jpeg.6b23ea2657bb8b2cb5d52be99b46cb99.jpeg"Red-Eyes Revolution"

Trap - Normal

Effect:

Pay half your LP; Special Summon up to 5 "Red-Eyes" monsters with different names from your GY or face-up banished pile in face-up Defense Position, and with their ATK/DEF halved. You cannot Summon other monsters during the turn this card was activated.