Even more Bermuda Idol Support

image.png.3de649758104f0d8ccb834803b8e0ef0.png

Bermuda Idol, Seedling Voice Lauris
Level 4/WATER/Cyberse/Tuner/Effect
You can only use the 1st and 2nd effect of this card's name each once per turn.
(1) During the Main Phase, if you control no monsters, or all monsters you control are "Bermuda Idol" monsters (Quick Effect): You can Special Summon both this card and 1 other "Bermuda Idol" monster with a different name from your hand, but for the rest of this turn you cannot activate the effects of monsters, except "Bermuda Idol" monsters' effects.
(2) (Quick Effect): You can banish this card from your GY, then you can target any number of your banished "Bermuda Idol" cards, except "Bermuda Idol, Seedling Voice Lauris"; shuffle them into the Deck, then draw 1 card for every 2 "Bermuda Idol" cards shuffled into the Deck by this effect.
1300/1800

image.png.56d71f474091634da6c4846b078ae438.png

Bermuda Idol, Colorful Smiling Fratte
Level 4/WATER/Cyberse/Effect
You can only use the 1st and 2nd effect of this card's name each once per turn.
(1) During the Main Phase, if you control "Bermuda Idol" monster (Quick Effect): You can Special Summon this card from your hand or if you control a "Bermuda Idol" Link then Special Summon this card from your GY, but if this card is Special Summoned from the GY you cannot activate the effects of monsters for the rest of this turn, except "Bermuda Idol" monsters' effects.
(2) If this card is in your GY while you control a "Bermuda Idol" Link Monster (Quick Effect): You can banish this card from your GY, then target 1 Effect Monster your opponent controls; negate its effects until the end of the turn. If you control a Link -4 "Bermuda Idol" monster on this effect’s resolution place that opponent’s monster on the top of their Deck if it leaves the field this turn.
0/0

image.png.6115d26b62dc03a78cadfc1e074e8edd.png

Celebrate Voice Bermuda Idol, Lauris
Link-4/WATER/Cyberse/Link/Effect
Left; Right ; Bottom ; Bottom-Right
2+ "Bermuda Idol" Link Monsters
You can only use the 2nd effect of this card’s name once per turn.
You can only use the 3rd effect of this card’s name up to thrice per turn.
(1) Monsters your opponent controls lose 400 ATK/DEF for each "Bermuda Idol" card in your GY.
(2) If this card is Link Summoned: You can Special Summon up to 2 "Bermuda Idol" monsters from your GY to zones this card points to, but negate their effects, also for the rest of the turn you cannot activate the effects of monsters, except "Bermuda Idol" monsters' effects.
(3) When a card or effect is activated by your opponent (Quick Effect): You can banish 1 "Bermuda Idol" card with the same type of card (Monster, Spell, or Trap) from your GY; negate that effect, also for the rest of this turn, you cannot banish cards with that same card (Monster, Spell, or Trap) to activate this effect of "Celebrate Voice Bermuda Idol, Lauris".
3000/-

image.png.545ebdb0e905d13a63a45ced521294ae.png

Chouchou Cradle Lullaby Bermuda Idol, Milena
Link-4/WATER/Cyberse/Link/Effect
Left; Right ; Bottom-Left ; Bottom-Right
2+ "Bermuda Idol" Link Monsters
You can only use the 2nd and 3rd effect of this card’s name each once per turn.
(1) While you control another "Bermuda Idol" Link Monster, WATER Synchro, Xyz, or Link Monsters you control cannot leave the field by your opponent, except by battle or card effects.
(2) (Quick Effect): You can target 1 of your "Bermuda Idol" cards that is banished or in your GY; add it to your hand, or if its a Spell/Trap you can Set it to your field instead. The Set Spell/Trap can be activated this turn.
(3) If this card is destroyed by battle or leaves the field by your opponent: You can return this card to the Extra Deck; make your opponent return 1 card they control to the Deck of your choice.
2800/-

@Raikoh130 @Horu @Tinkerer What do you think of these cards

Edited by Zamazenta the OS-Tan Fan
Fixed PSCT errors, also I fixed an error Bermuda Seedling Voice Lauris name

They look good and balanced to me, except a couple of weird writing on the effects.

First, "Bermuda Idol, Colorful Smiling Fratte"'s wording is confusing.

(2) If this card is in your GY while you control a "Bermuda Idol" Link Monster (Quick Effect): You can banish this card from your GY, then target 1 Effect Monster your opponent controls; negate its effects (until the end of this turn), then, if you control a Link -4 "Bermuda Idol" monster place the target on the top of your opponent's Deck when it leaves the field this turn.

I'm confused. Where's the mandatory removal of that opponent's monster by this effect? The wording should be more like:

(2) If this card is in your GY while you control a "Bermuda Idol" Link Monster (Quick Effect): You can banish this card from your GY, then target 1 Effect Monster your opponent controls; negate its effects until the end of the turn. If the targeted monster leaves the field during this turn, while you control a Link -4 "Bermuda Idol" monster; return that target to the top of their Deck.

The other one is "Chouchou Cradle Lullaby Bermuda Idol, Milena"'s effect wording.

(1) WATER Synchro, Xyz, or Link Monsters you control cannot leave the field by your opponent, except by battle or card effects while you control another "Bermuda Idol" Link Monster.

So, how exactly does this have a weakness? Cannot leave the field and unaffected by card effects or by battle makes no sense. All of your Water Extra Deck Monsters will be invincible. I'm gonna guess again that you meant something like this?

(1) While you control another "Bermuda Idol" Link Monster: All WATER-Attribute Synchro, Xyz, or Link Monster(s) you control cannot be removed from the field by your opponent's card effects.

The monster can still be killed by battle but it's maybe overpowered? I don't know how this deck runs, tbf, but if its super easy to get Water monsters out from your Extra Deck, then I suggest it should be changed to either: cannot be destroyed by your opponent's card effects or cannot be targeted by your opponent's card effects. That way, its still powerful but not overly powerful.

1 hour ago, Raikoh130 said:

They look good and balanced to me, except a couple of weird writing on the effects.

First, "Bermuda Idol, Colorful Smiling Fratte"'s wording is confusing.

(2) If this card is in your GY while you control a "Bermuda Idol" Link Monster (Quick Effect): You can banish this card from your GY, then target 1 Effect Monster your opponent controls; negate its effects (until the end of this turn), then, if you control a Link -4 "Bermuda Idol" monster place the target on the top of your opponent's Deck when it leaves the field this turn.

I'm confused. Where's the mandatory removal of that opponent's monster by this effect? The wording should be more like:

(2) If this card is in your GY while you control a "Bermuda Idol" Link Monster (Quick Effect): You can banish this card from your GY, then target 1 Effect Monster your opponent controls; negate its effects until the end of the turn. If the targeted monster leaves the field during this turn, while you control a Link -4 "Bermuda Idol" monster; return that target to the top of their Deck.

The other one is "Chouchou Cradle Lullaby Bermuda Idol, Milena"'s effect wording.

(1) WATER Synchro, Xyz, or Link Monsters you control cannot leave the field by your opponent, except by battle or card effects while you control another "Bermuda Idol" Link Monster.

So, how exactly does this have a weakness? Cannot leave the field and unaffected by card effects or by battle makes no sense. All of your Water Extra Deck Monsters will be invincible. I'm gonna guess again that you meant something like this?

(1) While you control another "Bermuda Idol" Link Monster: All WATER-Attribute Synchro, Xyz, or Link Monster(s) you control cannot be removed from the field by your opponent's card effects.

The monster can still be killed by battle but it's maybe overpowered? I don't know how this deck runs, tbf, but if its super easy to get Water monsters out from your Extra Deck, then I suggest it should be changed to either: cannot be destroyed by your opponent's card effects or cannot be targeted by your opponent's card effects. That way, its still powerful but not overly powerful.

No they can be removed by all card effects unless I control something that stops that also they can be destroyed by battle but the only thing this prevents is my opponent taking my monsters if they have a Fusion that can Contact Fuse/Use Alternately Summon its self I recently saw a player got their Number 41 sucked up by a Synchro Monster that had an Alltertive Summoning condition that also goes for any Xyz monster that would try to Summon itself from the OPP ED to their field and suck up 1 of my monsters as a Summoning and any Link Monsters that can use Monsters off my field think Closed World of the Godesse.

https://yugipedia.com/wiki/Underworld_Goddess_of_the_Closed_World

Oh Yes almost forgot to metion that these cards cannot be Tributed by your opponenet wanting to Kaiju, Lava Golem, or Rai Sphere over them but they can still be sucked up by Super Poly can still die to Regiki, Lightning Storms can still be smashed to pieces in Battle. Also I wasn't looking to make them invincible against card effects only against player actions also since Evenly Match affects the players would they still leave the field cause Evenly Match isn't like cards like Lightning Storm or other Removal cards cause it affects the player and the Link prevents me from removing them by my opponent's actions I don't need to alter the text if I'm wrong I will just keep it for the Alt Summons and the Tributings and other things but this does stop Rikka and cards similar to Lare if Darkness.

So yeah any Field Spell or anything else that would let my opponent tribute or suck them up that isn't part of a card effect that is some part of a summoning candtion mostly things like that this Link 4 will stop.

I will make the PSCT more clear.

Also I fixed both of the Main Deck Monsters 1 with their PSCT in their Card Text and the other with its Name beacuse I got Bermuda wrong on one of them.

Also @Raikoh130 Thank you for helping me fix some errors.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Zamazenta the OS-Tan Fan said:

No they can be removed by all card effects unless I control something that stops that also they can be destroyed by battle but the only thing this prevents is my opponent taking my monsters if they have a Fusion that can Contact Fuse/Use Alternately Summon its self I recently saw a player got their Number 41 sucked up by a Synchro Monster that had an Alternate Summoning condition that also goes for any Xyz monster that would try to Summon itself from the OPP ED to their field and suck up 1 of my monsters as a Summoning and any Link Monsters that can use Monsters off my field think Closed World of the Goddess.

https://yugipedia.com/wiki/Underworld_Goddess_of_the_Closed_World

Oh Yes almost forgot to mention that these cards cannot be Tributed by your opponent wanting to Kaiju, Lava Golem, or Rai Sphere over them but they can still be sucked up by Super Poly can still die to Raigeki, Lightning Storms can still be smashed to pieces in Battle. Also I wasn't looking to make them invincible against card effects only against player actions also since Evenly Match affects the players would they still leave the field cause Evenly Match isn't like cards like Lightning Storm or other Removal cards cause it affects the player and the Link prevents me from removing them by my opponent's actions I don't need to alter the text if I'm wrong I will just keep it for the Alt Summons and all the Tributing and other things but this does stop Rikka and cards similar to Lair of Darkness.

So yeah any Field Spell or anything else that would let my opponent tribute or suck them up that isn't part of a card effect that is some part of a summoning condition mostly things like that this Link 4 will stop.

I will make the PSCT more clear.

Also I fixed both of the Main Deck Monsters 1 with their PSCT in their Card Text and the other with its Name because I got Bermuda wrong on one of them.

Also @Raikoh130 Thank you for helping me fix some errors.

Thanks for clearing up those effects. They work here because I thought I was in the Realistic Cards category since I just hit the notification button to get me here, lol. This was the Casual Cards category, so it is filled with broken cards, lol.

And no problemo, lol, but isn't you need to change the "cannot leave the field" cuz destroying/banishing/bouncing them by card effects = leaving the field. That's still gonna confuse players and judges in tournaments if that card was real, lol.

2 hours ago, Raikoh130 said:

Thanks for clearing up those effects. They work here because I thought I was in the Realistic Cards category since I just hit the notification button to get me here, lol. This was the Casual Cards category, so it is filled with broken cards, lol.

And no problemo, lol, but isn't you need to change the "cannot leave the field" cuz destroying/banishing/bouncing them by card effects = leaving the field. That's still gonna confuse players and judges in tournaments if that card was real, lol.

I said not by battle or card effects as that effect doesn't protect them from those kind of things but what about Evenly Matched this card stops Kaijus, Lava Golem, and Sphere Mode, it also stops letting my opponent use alternative summoning coronations for Fusions, Synchros, Xyz, and Links again Underwold Goddess comes to mind also effect monsters and Rituals that pick cards of your field as cost for your opponent to cheaply summon these cards unless they if its done by Super Poly, or they get rid of them with cards like Lightning Storm/Regiki but nit cards like Lair of Darkness though that would change them from WATERS to DARKS it only protects WATER but instead we will look at Rikka field Spell instead as the WATERS would be unaffected by that.

So do you get it @Raikoh130 So it doesn't necessarily protect them from card effects or battle it protects them leaving them field by opponent's actions taken against those cards that is Alt Summoing that uses monsters on either field, trying to use the player's cards as cost, Tributing, etc.

59 minutes ago, Zamazenta the OS-Tan Fan said:

I said not by battle or card effects as that effect doesn't protect them from those kind of things but what about Evenly Matched this card stops Kaijus, Lava Golem, and Sphere Mode, it also stops letting my opponent use alternative summoning coronations for Fusions, Synchros, Xyz, and Links again Underworld Goddess comes to mind. Also effect monsters and Rituals that pick cards of your field as cost for your opponent to cheaply summon these cards, unless they if its done by Super Poly, or they get rid of them with cards like Lightning Storm/Raigeki, but not cards like Lair of Darkness though that would change them from WATERS to DARKS, as it only protects WATER but instead we will look at Rikka field Spell instead as the WATERS would be unaffected by that.

So do you get it @Raikoh130 So it doesn't necessarily protect them from card effects or battle it protects them leaving them field by opponent's actions taken against those cards that is Alt Summoing that uses monsters on either field, trying to use the player's cards as cost, Tributing, etc.

I get the ruling now but this still brings up my point. If you had to explain all of this, what makes you think everyone else is going to understand it right away? Shouldn't be be written as: Your opponent cannot tribute WATER Synchros, Xyz, or Link Monster(s) you control, or use them as material(s), while you control another "Bermuda Idol Link Monster. Idk the exact wording but that makes it much more clearer, imho.

52 minutes ago, Zamazenta the OS-Tan Fan said:

Also in Modern Yugioh with Modern PSCT @Raikoh130 we don't use the text Attribute or Type in card text no more that has been the case since 2017 also During Either Players turn became Quick Effect.

I already knew about during either player's turn was turned into quick effect on monsters, but not on Spell/Trap cards.

Yeah, you do still use Attribute and Type texts, just not in the way I wrote it, which you were correct on. Conditions and changing them effects are still around.

Edited by Raikoh130

3 hours ago, Raikoh130 said:

I get the ruling now but this still brings up my point. If you had to explain all of this, what makes you think everyone else is going to understand it right away? Shouldn't be be written as: Your opponent cannot tribute WATER Synchros, Xyz, or Link Monster(s) you control, or use them as material(s), while you control another "Bermuda Idol Link Monster. Idk the exact wording but that makes it much more clearer, imho.

I already knew about during either player's turn was turned into quick effect on monsters, but not on Spell/Trap cards.

Yeah, you do still use Attribute and Type texts, just not in the way I wrote it, which you were correct on. Conditions and changing them effects are still around.

But If I change the effect there are still other cards that would take them off the field with Alternative Summon Conditions and also think if there where more cards like Underworld Goddesse plus I think there would be offical rulling also this card does not make me nor the WATERs I would control unaffected by stuff like Evenly Match since when they use it the trap force the victim the player who got caught in the winds of that card would still banish their WATER Monster ED monsters, also I would like to keep it the way I have it right now Destruction Based effects Banishing Effects Bouncing Effects, Spinning effects, etc still affect that doesn't make them Towers it instead protects them from the wacky methods removal. plus if I write it like that my Link 4 will no longer do the original intended purpose it was made to do suppose to do. I get it that your trying to help me.

Also they way you wrote it now doesn't stop Inherent Alternative Summons it only stops them from using them as material for proper ED Summons.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Zamazenta the OS-Tan Fan said:

But If I change the effect there are still other cards that would take them off the field with Alternative Summon Conditions and also think if there where more cards like Underworld Goddesse plus I think there would be offical rulling also this card does not make me nor the WATERs I would control unaffected by stuff like Evenly Match since when they use it the trap force the victim the player who got caught in the winds of that card would still banish their WATER Monster ED monsters, also I would like to keep it the way I have it right now Destruction Based effects Banishing Effects Bouncing Effects Neagtion effects, etc still affect that doesn't make them Towers it instead protects them from the wacky methods removal. plus if I write it like that my Link 4 will no longer do the original intended purpose it was made to do suppose to do. I get it that your trying to help me.

Dang it, even that updated text, it doesn't do what you originally wanted it to do. I agree with your idea. Just leave the card as is then put an official ruling on the website to clarify how the effect works for duelists and judges. Also, yeah, my thoughts are all constructive criticism to help make the card easier to understand, no malice or anything like that.

Yuma and that timing. XD

Edited by Raikoh130

3 minutes ago, Raikoh130 said:

Dang it, even that updated text, it doesn't do what you originally wanted it to do. I agree with your idea. Just leave the card as is then put an official ruling on the website to clarify how the effect works for duelists and judges. Also, yeah, my thoughts are all constructive criticism to help make the card easier to understand, no malice or anything like that.

Yuma and that timing. XD

Yeah I just want to stop cards like Sophia that can banish 1 of each a Ritual, Fusion, Synchro, and Xyz Monsters respectively it is a card from the Zexal Era but I want to prevent future cards like that from moving monsters from the field and cards like Underworld Goddess-like cards but okay I guess I will make a ruling technically Evenly match would still affect WATER Synchro Xyz and Links if their opponent used Evenly Matched since the opponent is not the one banishing it forces the player to which this card cannot stop. Also I think I will put the official rulings of this card on the site also I appreciate your advice and help but I think I want to keep it this way it doesn't block out card effects that acts like removal but its complicated for new player or anyone who didn't make the card. But again @Raikoh130 Thank You.

10 minutes ago, Yuma Kaiba said:

The artwork looks like a "Mermail"

Yeah I think they are more closer to Merince then Mermail but Mermail is a WATER Monster Combo Deck while Merincess is a WATER Cyberse and their ED Type is Link Based.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Zamazenta the OS-Tan Fan said:

Yeah I just want to stop cards like Sophia that can banish 1 of each a Ritual, Fusion, Synchro, and Xyz Monsters respectively it is a card from the Zexal Era but I want to prevent future cards like that from moving monsters from the field and cards like Underworld Goddess-like cards but okay I guess I will make a ruling technically Evenly match would still affect WATER Synchro Xyz and Links if their opponent used Evenly Matched since the opponent is not the one banishing it forces the player to which this card cannot stop. Also I think I will put the official rulings of this card on the site also I appreciate your advice and help but I think I want to keep it this way it doesn't block out card effects that acts like removal but its complicated for new player or anyone who didn't make the card. But again @Raikoh130 Thank You.

You're welcome again, and yeah, its why I agreed with that type of decision. It would clarify the effect on the website so no changes to the actual card are needed. 

1 minute ago, Raikoh130 said:

You're welcome again, and yeah, its why I agreed with that type of decision. It would clarify the effect on the website so no changes to the actual card are needed. 

Yeah I will make another thread just for this card and only this card that explains the official rulings.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Yuma Kaiba said:

What if "Imperial Iron" or "Evilswarm Ophion" face-up on the field, can i still summoned Sophia or not ?

No cause its a Level 11 Monster https://yugipedia.com/wiki/Sophia,_Goddess_of_Rebirth also she banishes the cards to summon herself why are you asking both of these cards stop her I'm not asking to be rude its because I'm Citrous. But if you can resolve the card its pretty much Night Night or Cretins out/Lights Out for your opponent. But yeah if you summon it you win.

Cannot be Normal Summoned/Set. Must be Special Summoned (from your hand) by banishing 1 face-up Ritual, Fusion, Synchro, and Xyz Monster from anywhere on the field, and cannot be Special Summoned by other ways. This card's Special Summon cannot be negated. When this card is Special Summoned: Banish all other cards from both players' hands, fields, and Graveyards. Cards and effects cannot be activated in response to this effect's activation.

Level 11 DARK Fairy Effect Monster 3600 ATK 3400 DEF

6 minutes ago, Zamazenta the OS-Tan Fan said:

No cause its a Level 11 Monster https://yugipedia.com/wiki/Sophia,_Goddess_of_Rebirth also she banishes the cards to summon herself why are you asking both of these cards stop her I'm not asking to be rude its because I'm Citrous.

No no no, im asking cause i just confuse, why u wanna stop the card that even Hard to summon. I think it would be better also powerful if your card had "cannot be tributed" or "cannot be send to the GY by card effect". Damn, "Kaiju"

4 minutes ago, Yuma Kaiba said:

No no no, im asking cause i just confuse, why u wanna stop the card that even Hard to summon. I think it would be better also powerful if your card had "cannot be tributed" or "cannot be send to the GY by card effect". Damn, "Kaiju"

To be fair to Kaijus, Lava Golem did it first.

10 minutes ago, Yuma Kaiba said:

That isn't the card I'm even trying to stop @Yuma Kaiba cards similar to letting yo banish/send to GY monsters you control so cards like these don't out your cards in that way But I saw a custom card that was a Synchro Monster that could do that I might send it to you via a DM. But it was a Synchro Monster that was super easy to summon.

@Yuma Kaiba Please think before spouting out something in the comments https://www.duelingbook.com/deck?id=13739659 also if I sounded rude I want you to please tell me I just get upset this was the types of cards I want to further proof against the text on the cards image is too small but you'll have to click the link above I asked a friend of mine to email this to me since my friend always emails me their replays, also if I was rude I'm sorry I just barely got any sleep the night before.

kkkk.PNG.401018bd5bcf95fd437491b1159e535a.PNG

@Raikoh130 I don't play Duelingbook but this Decklist was sent from a friend this is the card that is malicious so I made the Link 4 in response to this card so if you wanna read the text also on the image the Text is kinda small also I left a link to the Decklist of this 1 single card from a Decklist I got via email from my friends that play Duelingbook.

31 minutes ago, Zamazenta the OS-Tan Fan said:

@Yuma Kaiba Please think before spouting out something in the comments https://www.duelingbook.com/deck?id=13739659 also if I sounded rude I want you to please tell me I just get upset this was the types of cards I want to further proof against the text on the cards image is too small but you'll have to click the link above I asked a friend of mine to email this to me since my friend always emails me their replays, also if I was rude I'm sorry I just barely got any sleep the night before.

kkkk.PNG.401018bd5bcf95fd437491b1159e535a.PNG

@Raikoh130 I don't play Duelingbook but this Decklist was sent from a friend this is the card that is malicious so I made the Link 4 in response to this card so if you wanna read the text also on the image the Text is kinda small also I left a link to the Decklist of this 1 single card from a Decklist I got via email from my friends that play Duelingbook.

"2 "Flashstrike" monsters, including a Tuner monster + 1 monster Special Summoned from the Extra Deck.
Cannot be Synchro Summoned. Must first be Special Summoned (from your Extra Deck) by sending the above cards from either field to the GY."

That's all you need to read right there. These are the type of cards you are also trying to prevent. Idk why these "suck up your opponent's monsters by non-targeting monster effects" are so popular nowadays. I can see why you are trying to blockade them, its ridiculous.

Edited by Raikoh130

Just now, Raikoh130 said:

"2 "Flashstrike" monsters, including a Tuner monster + 1 monster Special Summoned from the Extra Deck.
Cannot be Synchro Summoned. Must first be Special Summoned (from your Extra Deck) by sending the above cards from either field to the GY."

That's all you need to read right there. This is the type of cards you are trying to prevent. Idk why these "suck up your opponent's monsters by non-targeting monster effects are so popular nowadays. I can see why you are trying to blockade them, its ridiculous.

Yeah its not really an effect as it is part of its Summoning Condition which that makes things even worse even if the victim where to Solemn that evil Synchro their monster would still be removed off the field its just that Evil Flashstike Unlovely here would not be landing on her player's field aka the opponent.

3 minutes ago, Zamazenta the OS-Tan Fan said:

Yeah its not really an effect as it is part of its Summoning Condition which that makes things even worse even if the victim where to Solemn that evil Synchro their monster would still be removed off the field its just that Evil Flashstike Unlovely here would not be landing on her player's field aka the opponent.

Thats ridiculous. Sorry if I am overusing that word, but seriously. What's next, a monster that says "Must first be Special Summoned from your Extra Deck by sending all monsters your opponent controls to the GY"? Ridiculous.

Edited by Raikoh130

3 minutes ago, Raikoh130 said:

Thats ridiculous. Sorry if I am overusing that word, but seriously. What's next, a monster that says "Must first be Special Summoned from your Extra Deck by sending all monsters your opponent controls to the GY"? Ridiculous.

Yeah that is the idea or the next level people go to just to kill your board people will also make these type pf cards one day Konami might even do this and slap it on an even better monster that is easy to summon. You see now you understand the full context of Chouchou Cradle Lullaby Bermuda Idol, Milena she isn't suppose to be a Towers just for this stupid kind of shit that is super duper easy removal summon conditions that I hate she also stops Kaijus, Lava Golem, Sphere Mode, etc. I just don't know anymore why do people make this kind of crap.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Zamazenta the OS-Tan Fan said:

Yeah that is the idea or the next level people go to just to kill your board people will also make these type pf cards one day Konami might even do this and slap it on an even better monster that is easy to summon. You see now you understand the full context of Chouchou Cradle Lullaby Bermuda Idol, Milena she isn't suppose to be a Towers just for this stupid kind of shit that is super duper easy removal summon conditions that I hate she also stops Kaijus, Lava Golem, Sphere Mode, etc. 

Yeah, you don't want your monsters to be invincible but also not be abused by a ridiculously stupid summoning condition. I don't mind broken cards for fun but these types of cards are way overboard.

Just now, Raikoh130 said:

Yeah, you don't want your monsters to be invincible but also not be abused by a ridiculously stupid summoning condition. I don't mind broken cards for fun but these types of cards are way overboard.

Yeah tottaly agree with you @Yuma Kaiba You need to read all of the messages above, also your spot on thank you for agreeing with me @Raikoh130