7 New Cards Have Been Made Inculding 2 Paradox Monsters Raging Bolt and Iron Crown

image.png.3af3502fa86c45d6d7e6be7e5ada9324.png

Paradox Raging Bolt
Level 12/LIGHT/Thunder/Synchro/Effect
1 Tuner + 1+ non-Tuner monsters
You can only use the 2nd and 3rd effect of this card's name each once per turn.
(1) Your opponent's activated cards and effects will always resolves last in a Chain.
(2) If this card is Synchro Summoned: You can activate this effect; during the End Phase, look at your opponent's Deck, take 5 cards from opponent's Deck and place them on the top of their Deck in any order, then you can look at your opponent's hand and place 1 card from it on the bottom of their Deck.
(3) If this card battles an opponent's monster: You can negate the effects of all face-up cards they control, until the End Phase.
3500/3500

image.png.24725e48ec22e7db2cfa8ab3e10ad776.png

Ursaluna
Level 8/EARTH/Beast-Warrior/Synchro/Effect
You can only use the 1st, 2nd, and 3rd effect of this card's name each once per turn.
(1) If this card is Special Summoned: You can target 1 EARTH or DARK monster in your GY or that is banished, except "Ursaluna"; either add it to your hand or Special Summon it.
(2) If a card or effect is activated or a monster(s) is Special Summoned (Quick Effect): You can target 1 other card on the field; destroy it.
(3) During the Battle Phase (Quick Effect): You can change the ATK/DEF of 1 face-up monster your opponent controls to 0, also negate that monster's effects, and if you do, for the rest of this turn this card gains that lost ATK/DEF.
3200/3000

image.png.56bb8dd2cb8f81605cba6d8cee08a629.png

Seilthla the Dark Princess
Level 8/DARK/Fairy/Synchro/Effect
You can only use the 1st and 2nd effect of this card's name each once per turn.
(1) (Quick Effect): You can pay 1500 LP and declare 1 Monster Type and 1 Attribute; your opponent must send 1 face-up monster with the declared Type and Attribute from their field to the GY, then your opponent must send as many monsters as possible they control to the GY with the that sent monster's Type. For the rest of this turn, your opponent cannot activate the effects of monsters with that sent monster's Type or Attribute.
(2) (Quick Effect) You can banish this face-up card on the field, until the end of the Main Phase; this turn, neither player can conduct their Battle Phase, also your opponent must shuffle 1 card from their hand or field into the Deck during End Phase.
2500/2000

image.png.925a5db3e6bf99d329ff3bff8fb0f54b.png

Paradox Iron Crown
Link -6/LIGHT/Machine/Link/Effect
Top; Top-Left; Top-Right; Left; Right; Bottom;
2+ Effect Monsters, including a Cyberse, Machine, or Thunder monster
(1) All Monsters you control can make up to 2 attacks during each Battle Phase on your opponent's monsters, also "Paradox" Synchro and Link Monsters you control can activate their effects twice during the Battle Phase.
(2) If this card is Link Summoned: You can banish the top 5 cards of your opponent's Deck, face-down.
(3) If this card battles an opponent's monster: You can make your opponent send 1 card they control to the GY.
3500/-

image.png.4b2611f6b61359bc319c6970e7490d99.png

Baserker of Warthio
Link -3/EARTH/Warrior/Link/Effect
Left; Right; Bottom
Must be Link Summoned while you control no monsters with 3000 ATK or more.
You can only control 1 "Baserker of Warthio".
2+ Effect Monsters, including a Fusion, Synchro, Xyz, or Link Monster
You can only use the 2nd effect of this card’s name once per turn.
(1) Unaffected by your opponent's activated effects and cannot be Tributed while your opponent controls less than 2 monsters that are Special Summoned from the Extra Deck with more than 3000 ATK.
(2) (Quick Effect): You can Tribute 1 monster this card points to; this turn, your opponent must Special Summon a monster before activating and resolving each card or effect, also at the start of the Battle Phase your opponent must send 2 cards they control to the GY (1 monster and 1 Spell/Trap), otherwise end the Battle Phase.
2900/-

image.png.fecc2cb80ebb7022027146ce00d535a3.png

Psychic Knight of Dystopia
Link -2/DARK/Psychic/Link/Effect
2 non-Link Monsters, including 1 face-down or Flip monster
(1) You can also use face-down monsters you control as material to Link Summon this card.
(2) If this card is Link Summoned or a face-down monster is flip face-up (except during the Damage Step): You can Special Summon 1 Flip monster from your hand, Deck, or GY in face-down Defense Position.
(3) (Quick Effect): You can activate 1 of these effects:
● Change both 1 monster you control and 1 monster your opponent controls face-down Defense Position.
● Change 1 Set monster on the field to face-up Attack or Defense Position.
1900/-

image.png.8245027a0e5fa6bfcc8dd9adc4fdd364.png

Gifford, the Clamerous Warrior
Level 8/DARK/Fiend/Flip/Effect
You can only use the 3rd effect of this card’s name once per turn.
(1) If you control no monsters or all monsters you control have less than 3000 ATK/DEF you can Special Summon this card (from your hand) in Defense Position.
(2) Once per Chain, when your opponent activates a card or effect that was not activated on the field (Quick Effect): You can change 1 monster you control to face-down Defense Position; negate that effect. For the rest of this turn, your opponent cannot activate the effects of cards with that negated card's name.
(3) FLIP: Draw 1 card, then draw 1 additional card for each face-up FLIP or face-down Defense Position monster you control.
2000/3000

@Raikoh130 @Kokoroshi @Horu @Tinkerer @Phantasm12778 @Auster Hey everyone I want your thoughts and opinion on these cards.

Edited by Zamazenta the OS-Tan Fan
  • Shiba Inu 1

14 hours ago, Zamazenta the OS-Tan Fan said:

image.png.3af3502fa86c45d6d7e6be7e5ada9324.png

Paradox Raging Bolt
Level 12/LIGHT/Thunder/Synchro/Effect
(1) Your opponent's activated cards and effects will always resolves last in a Chain.
(2) If this card is Synchro Summoned: You can activate this effect; during the End Phase, look at your opponent's Deck, take 5 cards from opponent's Deck and place them on the top of their Deck in any order, then you can look at your opponent's hand and place 1 card from it on the bottom of their Deck.
(3) If this card battles an opponent's monster: You can negate the effects of all face-up cards they control, until the End Phase.
3500/3500

image.png.24725e48ec22e7db2cfa8ab3e10ad776.png

Ursaluna
Level 8/EARTH/Beast-Warrior/Synchro/Effect
You can only use the 1st, 2nd, and 3rd effect of this card's name each once per turn.
(1) If this card is Special Summoned: You can target 1 EARTH or DARK monster in your GY or that is banished, except "Ursaluna"; either add it to your hand or Special Summon it.
(2) If a card or effect is activated or a monster(s) is Special Summoned (Quick Effect): You can target 1 other card on the field; destroy it.
(3) During the Battle Phase (Quick Effect): You can change the ATK/DEF of 1 face-up monster your opponent controls to 0, also negate that monster's effects, and if you do, for the rest of this turn this card gains that lost ATK/DEF.
3200/3000

image.png.56bb8dd2cb8f81605cba6d8cee08a629.png

Seilthla the Dark Princess
Level 8/DARK/Fairy/Synchro/Effect
You can only use the 1st and 2nd effect of this card's name each once per turn.
(1) (Quick Effect): You can pay 1500 LP and declare 1 Monster Type and 1 Attribute; your opponent must send 1 face-up monster with the declared Type and Attribute from their field to the GY, then your opponent must send as many monsters as possible they control to the GY with the that sent monster's Type. For the rest of this turn, your opponent cannot activate the effects of monsters with that sent monster's Type or Attribute.
(2) (Quick Effect) You can banish this face-up card on the field, until the end of the Main Phase; this turn, neither player can conduct their Battle Phase, also your opponent must shuffle 1 card from their hand or field into the Deck during End Phase.
2500/2000

image.png.925a5db3e6bf99d329ff3bff8fb0f54b.png

Paradox Iron Crown
Link -6/LIGHT/Machine/Link/Effect
Top; Top-Left; Top-Right; Left; Right; Bottom;
2+ Effect Monsters, including a Cyberse, Machine, or Thunder monster
(1) All Monsters you control can make up to 2 attacks during each Battle Phase on your opponent's monsters, also "Paradox" Synchro and Link Monsters you control can activate their effects twice during the Battle Phase.
(2) If this card is Link Summoned: You can banish the top 5 cards of your opponent's Deck, face-down.
(3) If this card battles an opponent's monster: You can make your opponent send 1 card they control to the GY.
3500/-

image.png.4b2611f6b61359bc319c6970e7490d99.png

Baserker of Warthio
Link -3/EARTH/Warrior/Link/Effect
Left; Right; Bottom
Must be Link Summoned while you control no monsters with 3000 ATK or more.
You can only control 1 "Baserker of Warthio".
2+ Effect Monsters, including a Fusion, Synchro, Xyz, or Link Monster
You can only use the 2nd effect of this card’s name once per turn.
(1) Unaffected by your opponent's activated effects and cannot be Tributed while your opponent controls less than 2 monsters that are Special Summoned from the Extra Deck with more than 3000 ATK.
(2) (Quick Effect): You can Tribute 1 monster this card points to; this turn, your opponent must Special Summon a monster before activating and resolving each card or effect, also at the start of the Battle Phase your opponent must send 2 cards they control to the GY (1 monster and 1 Spell/Trap), otherwise end the Battle Phase.
2900/-

image.png.fecc2cb80ebb7022027146ce00d535a3.png

Psychic Knight of Dystopia
Link -2/DARK/Psychic/Link/Effect
2 non-Link Monsters, including 1 face-down or Flip monster
(1) You can also use face-down monsters you control as material to Link Summon this card.
(2) If this card is Link Summoned or a face-down monster is flip face-up (except during the Damage Step): You can Special Summon 1 Flip monster from your hand, Deck, or GY in face-down Defense Position.
(3) (Quick Effect): You can activate 1 of these effects:
● Change both 1 monster you control and 1 monster your opponent controls face-down Defense Position.
● Change 1 Set monster on the field to face-up Attack or Defense Position.
1900/-

image.png.8245027a0e5fa6bfcc8dd9adc4fdd364.png

Gifford, the Clamerous Warrior
Level 8/DARK/Fiend/Flip/Effect
You can only use the 3rd effect of this card’s name once per turn.
(1) If you control no monsters or all monsters you control have less than 3000 ATK/DEF you can Special Summon this card (from your hand) in Defense Position.
(2) Once per Chain, when your opponent activates a card or effect that was not activated on the field (Quick Effect): You can change 1 monster you control to face-down Defense Position; negate that effect. For the rest of this turn, your opponent cannot activate the effects of cards with that negated card's name.
(3) FLIP: Draw 1 card, then draw 1 additional card for each face-up FLIP or face-down Defense Position monster you control.
2000/3000

@Raikoh130 @Kokoroshi @Horu @Tinkerer @Phantasm12778 @Auster Hey everyone I want your thoughts and opinion on these cards.

Paradox Raging Bolt: Wait, wait, so this card makes every card you have into a Chain Link 4? 

Ursaluna: Seems balanced to me. Nice job.

Seilthla the Dark Princess: Boooo, I hate this card so much. Its promotes Stall Burn/Mill Decks. Wonderful. Like we haven't seen enough of those.

Paradox Iron Crown: A Link-6 is new to me, lol, but at least the requirements to get him out make the effects ok to have, lol. Very nice.

Baserker of Warthio: Uh, the requirement for Special Summon or End the Battle Phase: Where does your opponent Special Summon from? Hand, GY, Banished, Deck, Extra Deck?

Psychic Knight of Dystopia: Absolutely love this card. Its nice to see powerful Flip support! It even takes face-down monsters to use as Material! Well done!

Gifford, the Clamerous Warrior: Another support I like! Makes Flip monsters see even more of a light of day. Really powerful! Well done again!

8 hours ago, Raikoh130 said:

Paradox Raging Bolt: Wait, wait, so this card makes every card you have into a Chain Link 4? 

Ursaluna: Seems balanced to me. Nice job.

Seilthla the Dark Princess: Boooo, I hate this card so much. Its promotes Stall Burn/Mill Decks. Wonderful. Like we haven't seen enough of those.

Paradox Iron Crown: A Link-6 is new to me, lol, but at least the requirements to get him out make the effects ok to have, lol. Very nice.

Baserker of Warthio: Uh, the requirement for Special Summon or End the Battle Phase: Where does your opponent Special Summon from? Hand, GY, Banished, Deck, Extra Deck?

Psychic Knight of Dystopia: Absolutely love this card. Its nice to see powerful Flip support! It even takes face-down monsters to use as Material! Well done!

Gifford, the Clamerous Warrior: Another support I like! Makes Flip monsters see even more of a light of day. Really powerful! Well done again!

Paradox Raging Bolt: Will make it so the opponents effects will go last in the Chain Link so let's just say I activate a Pot Card it will be CL 1 and my opp activates Ash and its Cl2 Pot will resolve first and ash will resolve after pot resolves.

Special Summon from Where? Why does it have to specify cause does Maxx C specifies where your opponent  has to Special Summon from inorder to draw you a card not really it just counts a Special Summon in General. Also there are other cards that says if your opponent Specials Summons as a countinous floodgate effect this can be found on not 1 but 2 Trap cards that are banned both being Vanity's Emptiness and Royal Oppression they don't spefic from where they just hit all places so why would this card have to specif if they opp can SS from anywhere so they can use effects.

Well atleast we don't have Mystic Mine...

We do have Link 6's in the game https://yugipedia.com/wiki/Link_6_Monster_Cards

Yeah Flip monsters where pretty underwhelming till I made these 2 cards

Ursaluna is pretty good except it to get another Synchro Retrain of itself an evolution/form of the card of such due to Ursaluna having a new form in Pokemon SV DLC (Teal Mask) this happens to Stardust Dragon, Barron de Flour it had a lower form that it evolved from, etc.

Edited by Zamazenta the OS-Tan Fan

16 hours ago, Zamazenta the OS-Tan Fan said:

Paradox Raging Bolt: Will make it so the opponents effects will go last in the Chain Link so let's just say I activate a Pot Card it will be CL 1 and my opp activates Ash and its Cl2 Pot will resolve first and ash will resolve after pot resolves.

I gotcha. So, you can counter hand traps. Interesting.

Special Summon from Where? Why does it have to specify cause does Maxx C specifies where your opponent has to Special Summon from in order to draw you a card not really it just counts a Special Summon in General. Also there are other cards that says if your opponent Specials Summons as a continuous floodgate effect this can be found on not 1 but 2 Trap cards that are banned both being Vanity's Emptiness and Royal Oppression they don't spefic from where they just hit all places so why would this card have to specif if they opp can SS from anywhere so they can use effects.

Ok, so, they can do it from anywhere then, but how will they be able to do it in the first place? This card is like Maxx "C" but even worse as your opponent can't do much without effects.

I have a problem with this card, as there should be lesser restriction on. Like, have a less broken restriction of what type they can't use, because this is just a game ender. For example, like restrict Monster effects unless they Special Summon, or Spells unless they Special Summon, etc. Still broken but can be better countered.

As it is now, you might as well say "When this card is Link Summoned, you win the duel, unless your opponent reveals an "Infinite Impermance" or "Herald of Orange Light" in their hand." on that card instead.

"Well, I hope you opened with enough hand traps, and praying that I don't have a Called by the Grave and/or Crossout Designator to counter, because this duel will be over in 5 seconds..."

"Link Summon this Link monster, activate a resurrection effect, set 1, pass. On your Draw Phase, I use this effect. Tribute my useless monster, and now you can't do anything. Gg, I'll just do it again the next turn. Better pray that you draw a hand trap, if you even have a next turn!"

Even for Casual Duels, I'd just get up and refuse to play. Only 2 outs after this card is on the field and you can only have 1 in most decks, if you play them at all.

I get having broken cards in Casual, its the right section for this, but this is overly ridiculous. Its like a typical low cost to win duel immediately cards.

Well at least we don't have Mystic Mine...

Thank gosh for that but still, Stall Burn/Mill were the most boring decks to play against. Its like when you modern Yu-Gi-Oh! players have to face floodgate decks. Same thing. I ain't changing my opinion on that, sorry.

We do have Link 6's in the game https://yugipedia.com/wiki/Link_6_Monster_Cards

Yeah Flip monsters where pretty underwhelming till I made these 2 cards

Ursaluna is pretty good except it to get another Synchro Retrain of itself an evolution/form of the card of such due to Ursaluna having a new form in Pokemon SV DLC (Teal Mask) this happens to Stardust Dragon, Barron de Flour it had a lower form that it evolved from, etc.

I did not know that, thanks, lol.

Yup, last time Yugioh saw a good Flip Deck was way back then with Krawlers and mainly, Subterrors.

I see, so you're gonna make a new Evolution Synchro using that as Material?

Edited by Raikoh130

1 hour ago, Raikoh130 said:

I gotcha. So, you can counter hand traps. Interesting.

Ok, so, they can do it from anywhere then, but how will they be able to do it in the first place? This card is like Maxx "C" but even worse as your opponent can't do much without effects.

I have a problem with this card, as there should be lesser restriction on. Like, have a less broken restriction of what type they can't use, because this is just a game ender. For example, like restrict Monster effects unless they Special Summon, or Spells unless they Special Summon, etc. Still broken but can be better countered.

As it is now, you might as well say "When this card is Link Summoned, you win the duel, unless your opponent reveals an "Infinite Impermance" or "Herald of Orange Light" in their hand." on that card instead.

"Well, I hope you opened with enough hand traps, and praying that I don't have a Called by the Grave and/or Crossout Designator to counter, because this duel will be over in 5 seconds..."

"Link Summon this Link monster, activate a resurrection effect, set 1, pass. On your Draw Phase, I use this effect. Tribute my useless monster, and now you can't do anything. Gg, I'll just do it again the next turn. Better pray that you draw a hand trap, if you even have a next turn!"

Even for Casual Duels, I'd just get up and refuse to play. Only 2 outs after this card is on the field and you can only have 1 in most decks, if you play them at all.

I get having broken cards in Casual, its the right section for this, but this is overly ridiculous. Its like a typical low cost to win duel immediately cards.

Thank gosh for that but still, Stall Burn/Mill were the most boring decks to play against. Its like when you modern Yu-Gi-Oh! players have to face floodgate decks. Same thing. I ain't changing my opinion on that, sorry.

I did not know that, thanks, lol.

Yup, last time Yugioh saw a good Flip Deck was way back then with Krawlers and mainly, Subterrors.

I see, so you're gonna make a new Evolution Synchro using that as Material?

So yeah Raging Bolt making negating your activated effects in the Chain usless so Ipremm chaing to my monsters on summon effect will resolve after my monsters'd effects resolves.

There also ways to counter the Link 3 Cyber Dragon and Kaijus and monsters that summon them sleves from the hand are an inherant Special Summon they aren't treated as effects so they can get under this card but I guess I will have to rise the cost of that effect.

2 hours ago, Zamazenta the OS-Tan Fan said:

So yeah Raging Bolt making negating your activated effects in the Chain usless so Ipremm chaing to my monsters on summon effect will resolve after my monsters'd effects resolves.

There also ways to counter the Link 3 Cyber Dragon and Kaijus and monsters that summon them sleves from the hand are an inherant Special Summon they aren't treated as effects so they can get under this card but I guess I will have to rise the cost of that effect.

Ragining Bolt is an interesting effect say to least. It doesn't stop the card, just makes negates lose their negation.

Yeah, that is true, but inherent Summons are most likely aren't over 2900 ATK. I do consider Kaijus more inside the hand trap category, like Lava Golem, and they are mainly sided nowadays. There's just not enough counters to that Link monster if you're going first, and if you even lose the second duel, you'll most likely will win the third. I am glad you agree. I mean, make the card busted but not that overly busted, lol.

6 hours ago, Raikoh130 said:

Ragining Bolt is an interesting effect say to least. It doesn't stop the card, just makes negates lose their negation.

Yeah, that is true, but inherent Summons are most likely aren't over 2900 ATK. I do consider Kaijus more inside the hand trap category, like Lava Golem, and they are mainly sided nowadays. There's just not enough counters to that Link monster if you're going first, and if you even lose the second duel, you'll most likely will win the third. I am glad you agree. I mean, make the card busted but not that overly busted, lol.

Yeah that's true the card is interesting should it have 2800 ATK instead...?